Author Topic: Hillary's "deplorables" double standard  (Read 4468 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hillary's "deplorables" double standard
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2016, 12:55:45 PM »
Why can't you back up your own opinion?  Why should anyone be obligated to do your homework, in trying to validate your claim??
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2016, 04:48:49 PM »
You are not interested in the truth, sirs, you are a silly lamebrained hack.

I gave upon changing you mind long ago. I do not come to present the truth Mostly, I come to mock.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2016, 05:04:31 PM »
You can't handle the truth.....otherwise you'd back up your opinion with it.  Your accusations aren't made to try and change my POV.  They're to provide a source of debate...or in you case, comedy

And one more time for the linguistically challenged.....this isn't about me, my POV, or some misguided attempt to change my mind.  Its about YOU, backing up your OWN DAMN CLAIMS....so folks like Plane and Kimba, and anyone else that reads these posts, can say, "ahhhh, that's why" or "that's how"

But at least we got some honesty in that you really have no intention of providing truthful claims.  So, I suppose that's some progress 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 06:52:52 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2016, 02:33:24 AM »
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/clinton-foundation-controversy-actual-work

If the Clinton Foundation is better than the average , this speaks poorly of the average.

MotherJones asks how effective the organization is , and simply finds the question hard to answer.

Perhaps some of the collected money distributes some needed drugs and starts up some admirable small businesses, perhaps , but the evidence that this is effective is hard to dig up.

What is easy to find is the fact that Clinton cronies get fantastic wages from the foundation and the foundation owns a few aircraft that carry the Clintons about .

Hey if you trust HRC why not believe it all effective ? She simply says so .

By the way ,the Clintons promise to quit all of this if Hillary is elected .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2016, 12:39:28 PM »
I do not see how the Clinton Foundation in any way makes Hillary an inferior candidate for president than the totally unqualified blowhard egomaniac that is running against her.

As president, she will certainly not need free plane rides from her Foundation. So that is simply immaterial to the discussion. President can, do and should have the use of US One to fly them about.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2016, 01:31:38 PM »
I do not see how the Clinton Foundation in any way makes Hillary an inferior candidate for president

Because it demonstrates just how much she prioritized secrecy over national security.  It demonstrates a pathological lying that discredits anyone, especially a President, from being taken seriously.  Because it demonstrates, that even at one of the highest levels of Government, (Secretary of State), she had no problem selling her influence and ability to manipulate policy to the highest bidder, including foreign.

That's how

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2016, 05:12:32 PM »
  Sleaze factor.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2016, 05:13:29 PM »
Worthless gibbering.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2016, 05:21:40 PM »
We'll see if the electorate thinks such, com Nov.  You may find the majority of the country found it far more than mere gibberish

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2016, 05:28:23 PM »
  Hillary can win.

There is a trouble now with her coming in through a squeeeeking thin margin against the least candidate ever faced by a Democrat.

Her election sans coattails and with such a thin margin means we will have a regime with small mandate to make changes. Divided government and gridlock worse than ever.

For those who like government small, this is reason to be sanguine.