Author Topic: Debate rules aren't favoring Clinton....bummers  (Read 2680 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Debate rules aren't favoring Clinton....bummers
« on: September 24, 2016, 05:06:16 PM »
Not only will there be no "time-outs" or commercial breaks for any potential coughing fits, she's been denied a foot stool, so her 5'4" size could better frame up with the 6'2" Trump.  Oh, and no 2x4's to keep her upright, in the event of another "exhaustion" episode

Hope her supply of cough drops holds up.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Debate rules aren't favoring Clinton....bummers
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 06:24:12 PM »
You are a mean, nasty little twerp, aren't you?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 06:45:53 PM »
Brilliant response Professor "I hate anything and everything Conservative/Republican"      ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 07:05:59 PM »
You want Hillary to succumb to coughing fits. You donlt think she should be permitted to  stand on something that makes her head at the same height as Trumps.

You are not just an idiot Conservative.
You are not just a stupid pseudo Republican (because Donald is hardly a Republican).

You are also a mean , hateful little twerp.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 07:44:24 PM »
You've been reading too many tea leaves.  I can't count how many times you've wished for various Republicans, like Cheney, to keep over from a heart attack.  Point is, I don't wish anything on Clinton, outside of losing the election, followed by an orange pantsuit, while looking thru some prison bars.

So, the only "hate" here is coming from the person that wishes to see various Republicans dead

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 08:24:30 PM »
  On camera .

A TV camera can be centered on the face no matter the persons height, and a footstool could be a winning shot for another camera, only the single time when they stand in juxtaposition will this height difference be so striking.

If the camera crew is sympathetic to one side, the camera angles will reveal this .

Michael Dukakis was a serious candidate though shorter than his Republican opponent (what's his name) .

So it is a serious question , will the film crew be sympathetic to HRC and hold the cameras low and never align the two heads in one shot?

So how often have we elected a president who was the shorter choice ?
     How often have we elected a president who was shorter than the average?

And..

The average height of women is less, so is this corrected for in the sub mind where our important decisions are made?

Does she really resemble your grandmother?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 09:59:54 PM »
Both of my grandmothers were short and chubby and wore really ugly dresses. Oner of them was nice, the other was sort of spacey.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 11:50:40 PM »
Both of my grandmothers were short and chubby and wore really ugly dresses. Oner of them was nice, the other was sort of spacey.

Ok! That is good.

Which one does Hillary remind you of?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 10:47:18 AM »
She does not remind me of either of them.
I don't think either of my grandmothers were qualified for elected office, and neither did they.
Hillary is infinitely better qualified that Trump.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 07:14:05 PM »

Hillary is infinitely better qualified that Trump.

That is the crux of the real matter.

Hillary and Trump are both infamous cheats.

You say Hillary is better?

How exactly ?

Are the promises ,she intends never to keep, more appealing than the promises Trump thinks nothing of making?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2016, 12:16:16 PM »
Hillary surely has far more ability to get bills passed than Trump. She has much more experience at dealing with the political class, and of course, she has Bill, who is probably the most effective politician in this country today.

Trump picks fights for no reason at all. Michael Bloomberg knows NY, he knows politics and he knows Trump and he considers him  totally unacceptable. His own ghostwriter rejects him as well.

Emails are minor compared to actively bilking suckers at Trump's bogus university.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2016, 01:52:38 PM »
Emails are minor compared to actively bilking suckers at Trump's bogus university.

WRONG....E-mails that would demonstrate corruption at the highest levels of Government, milking foreign donors with quid-pro-quo arrangements, and then actively deleting them in the face of a congressional subpoena, is a FAR GREATER danger to the security to the millions of people in this country than anything connected to what Trump supposedly did with sme University, and a few hunderd students

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2016, 06:06:16 PM »
Bullshit. Total bullshit. Trump is nothing but an egomaniacal bullshit artist.
First the idiotic rightwingers claim that they aren't racists and then do all that is in their power to prevent our first Black president to do his job.
Now they claim they aren't sexist and plan to fuck up the country in the same manner because they are sexists and cannot bear to see the country being led by a woman.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2016, 08:13:15 PM »
I so have to thank you Xo....seriously.  I'm glad you're here to provide opposing viewpoints and perspectives....especially when it validates points I've been making.  Notice how quickly the left goes to trying to paint anyone that disagrees with Obama as racist, because he's black...can't POSSIBLY be because of the policies and ideology being pushed.  And now, right on cue, Clinton can't be critcizied, because any such criticism is because of her gender.  Can't POSSIBLY be because of the policies and ideology being pushed

Green, blue, purple, black, him, her, it....IT DOESN'T MATTER.....ITS THE POLICIES BEING FORCE FED DOWN OUR THROATS, OFTEN OUTSIDE OF THE CONSTITUTION

I realize why....you can't defend the indefensible.  So you have to make something up, and try to condemn anyone being criticial of Clinton or Obama as being something their not.  Clinton could be the whitest of whitest of a man.  And she'd STILL be JUST AS CONDEMNED for her actions, and corruption, while Secretary of State.  Nixon was forced to resign, or face impeachment for the few minutes of tape that were erased, in the face of the Watergate investigation.  Clinton and crew INTENTIONALLY DELETED THOUSANDS OF E-MAIL, likely pertaining to all areas of national security and pay for play arrangements, upon getting a congressional subpoena to turn them all over.  She milked MILLIONS & MILLIONS from both big corportate folks and foreign interests, but Trump's little college is the big problem   

Again, i thank you, xo

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2016, 09:38:52 PM »
No surprise I agree with Sirs.

Those E-mails are a big deal. To paraphrase Joe Biden.

A really big deal.

Not only do these e-mails demonstrate more stonewalling than Nixon ever got away with, they demonstrate the destruction of evidence already under subpoena, these charges would have landed a less connected person in prison by now.

There is not much wiggle room left for HRC, she is prone to lie and to keep secrets she is not entitled to while treating secrets she is entrusted with  contempt.

I am not impressed with the idea that she might have more clout and ability to pass legislation, because of her peculiar combination of stupidity and dishonesty , I would not expect such legislation to include a lot of good ideas.