Author Topic: Raisins, Cookies, Hillary and The Donald  (Read 3779 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Raisins, Cookies, Hillary and The Donald
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 08:22:08 PM »
That is a talented guy , but he conveys the impression that he looked in depth at Hillarys' raisin level but it is painfully evident that he stopped far short of thoroughness.

So his basic premise that Hillary tells fewer or less consequential lies than Donald Trump is unsupported.

As comedy it is brilliant, as investigation it is lame.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 09:17:38 PM »
Trump is really as bad as Oliver says he is.  He would be a disaster. Far worse than Romney.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 12:35:50 AM »
Trump is really as bad as Oliver says he is.  He would be a disaster. Far worse than Romney.

I think Hillary is waist deep in raisins , and it seems you think her good only in comparison with the somewhat worse Trump.

I just see different margins than you do, and aware that Trump has a lot of drawback I see Hillary even worse off.

Oliver stopped before he found that she always carried two or more electronic devices and that secret documents do not become unsecret  by having the classification clipped off.

Hillary is free after doing exactly the stuff that has other people sitting in jail, most for less.

His accurate estimate of Trumps raisin content does not excuse a willful underestimation of Hillary Clintons 98% raisin makeup.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 09:19:39 AM »
You are simply WRONG.

We have seen that Trump is to effing lazy and unfocused to even prepare for a debate.He has the attention span of a fruitfly. 

He is more concerned with defending his asinine positions on Rosy O'Donnell, birtherism and the weight gain of a Miss Universe than running this country. He is ignorant and obstinate in his ignorance. He is far more frocused on defending his YUGE ego than defending this country.

He claims that his getting away without paying a cent in income taxes makes him smart.
So what doers that tell you about his opinion of poor saps who actually pay taxes and earn far less.

Yep that is right, he thinks you are STUPID.
Which you are if you vote for his sorry ass.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 04:49:24 PM »

Yep that is right, he thinks you are STUPID.
Which you are if you vote for his sorry ass.

This would not make him different from Hillary.

Hillary might be smarter and more competent , but because she is focused on doing wrong things that only means the wrong will be done sooner.

Hillary is as mean as any candidate we have ever brought near the Oval office and I expect her to be betrayed immediately be every foreign leader she has ever chosen to trust.

Indeed she exhibits no trust for Americans who are not of her inner circle, so I do not trust her right back.

I suppose I fit in a detestable basket , little as I like to be pigeonholed, I don't feel lonely , more than half the nation in in here with me. .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 04:59:14 PM »
More than half?

No way!

Trump is doomed, and the GOP is in a process of advanced decomposition.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 05:17:15 PM »
More than half?

No way!

Trump is doomed, and the GOP is in a process of advanced decomposition.

That is what she said , and I think she meant it .

Though later she apologized for saying "half" she didn't make it clear that she meant less or more.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 11:50:12 PM »
Clinton said that half of Trump's supporters were a basket of deplorables, That would be about 20% of all voters. I don't think that it is possible to correctly count the number of "deplorables" because defining such people is not really possible. It is an emotional word and a value judgement

But I have seen some pretty deplorable Trump supporters on line. It was probably would not havwe been the right thing to say even if it were provable..

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 02:34:04 PM »
....................... I don't think that it is possible to correctly count the number of "deplorables" because defining such people is not really possible..............................

You should have heard Hillary Clinton , she defined us quite well.

Consider that just the number willing to vote "wrong" on proposition eight in California was significantly more than half indicates that her deplorable basket is big enough for most of us.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 02:57:50 PM »
Why would you assume that Trump and Prop 8 are related?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2016, 03:15:25 PM »
Why would you assume that Trump and Prop 8 are related?

I did not.

You are too preoccupied with Trump, and missed the point that Hillary Clinton made.

In her long list of things that make a person deplorable she included at least one attitude that she and President Obama officially held quite recently.

I suppose she and he are not "irredeemable " because they weathervaned very quickly , very recently.

But if she were concerned that she was out of step with the public , she ought to be listening to the actual public when it is polled.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2016, 08:50:14 PM »
Well Trump is sure on message.

What could be more important to the fate of this country than the immense problems a slightly overweight Miss Universe caused The Donald 15 years ago?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2016, 12:21:17 PM »
Well Trump is sure on message.

What could be more important to the fate of this country than the immense problems a slightly overweight Miss Universe caused The Donald 15 years ago?

That was a dangled bait he should not have bit.

Hillary dredged this from the past, where it is contemporary with Hillary's defending her Husband against charges of abuse of women by blaming a vast right wing conspiracy.

Now that he has damaged himself by taking this bait, I suppose it makes it seem fairer for Donald Trump to twit Hillary about her past bad choices and scandals.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2016, 02:45:02 PM »
The whole issue is Trump's hideous temperament and personality. He can be riled into a fuming rage by the most trivial of matters.

A somewhat plump Miss Universe 15 years ago supposedly queering his investment in the pageant is about as trivial a matter  as one could imagine.

His tiny fingers should be nowhere near The Button.

And you assholes want to put it there.