Author Topic: I hope XO is OK  (Read 9854 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I hope XO is OK
« on: October 14, 2016, 10:40:39 PM »
   XO has been quiet since the storms , so... this little forum is slowing down quite a lot.

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: I hope XO is OK
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 11:44:31 PM »
He posted the 8th, 9th and 10th, after the storm came through.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 01:17:24 AM »
yea...........

With the state of politics being what they are, it is possible that he just isn't having any fun.

I have been passing from dismayed to discouraged myself.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 01:19:33 AM »

Also nice to see you H.

This little site is pointless without a reasonable disagreement.

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 11:23:13 PM »
Just watching the meltdown.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 12:54:26 AM »
Just watching the meltdown.

This one here or the one that is happening on the national scale?

For want of vision the people perish.

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 01:23:14 PM »
Well, the fun is actually watching Trump and the GOP flail around like wounded elephants. The wounds are self inflicted. We will see if they are mortal.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 02:36:37 PM »
Helps immeasurably that the media continue to ignore the flood of self infliced Clinton bad news
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 03:44:47 PM »
No excuse.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 04:52:07 PM »
Who's excusing what?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 05:18:35 PM »
Helps immeasurably that the media continue to ignore the flood of self infliced Clinton bad news

SIRS....just like Trump says...it's a rigged system....but we knew that already.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 06:09:54 PM »
That's pretty transparent.  I'm just curious who H thinks is excusing.....exactly what?  And how does that at all negate the self inflected wounds by Clinton, that the media is trying so hard not to report on, while they pile onto Trump's self inflicted wounds?

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 10:55:06 PM »
What's the first thing you come back with in your first post in this thread?

It's the media.

That's bullshit. That's a two year old pointing fingers saying someone tattled on them. The only person Trump has to blame for his predicament is the person looking back at him in the mirror. Trying to blame the media or pointing fingers at Clinton (either of them) and wailing 'they did it toooooooooo!' Is so much horseshit.

I see nothing has changed. Deny and defend are still the words of the day. Enjoy your little pity party.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2016, 02:13:02 AM »
What's the first thing you come back with in your first post in this thread?

It's the media.

That's bullshit.

No, that's called reality.  When the media actively reports everything negative Trump while literally ignoring the 500lb negative Clinton donkey in the room, is precisely the media bias I'm referring to.  While you accurately reference the idiotic statements that Trump makes, apparently you as well as the media have decided to give Clinton a pass on the exponentially worse tactics she and her cohorts have been exercising in

That's a two year old pointing fingers saying someone tattled on them.

"Tattled on them"??  Seriously??  Compromising national security is perfectly ok, and the highlighting that issue is merely "tattling"?  2+ years is the ongoing obstruction, again spearheaded by both Clinton & the State Dept, which again is all her and her minion's doing. 

The only person Trump has to blame for his predicament is the person looking back at him in the mirror.

And who claimed otherwise??  Point being, if the media were doing their job, Clinton would be seeing the same, merely saturated with an added layer of corruption

Trying to blame the media or pointing fingers at Clinton (either of them) and wailing 'they did it toooooooooo!' Is so much horseshit.

You couldn't be more wrong.  IGNORING what Clinton does is the BS in question.  No one here is claiming "they did it too".  What folks are claiming is LOOK DAMMIT.  Her self inflicted actions are so much the worse, since hers actually impacted Government policy & national security.  His impacted some women.  Perspective, H.

I see nothing has changed. Deny and defend are still the words of the day. Enjoy your little pity party.

You're right, it hasn't changed...still accusing others of something they never did.  Who's denying what??  Who's defending who??  Have you not been paying attention??  I've never denied that Trump is a clown.  I've never defended his boorish actions.  So, who again is denying & defending what??  It would appear you're the one denying & defending Clinton's actions as no big deal.  Would that be correct??

hnumpah

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2016, 06:57:16 AM »
Look at yourself.

"Bleat bleat bleat media whine whine whine Hillary pout pout pout media Hillary media wahhhhhh....!"

If Trump hadn't fucked up, what would there be for the media to pile onto? Never mind what Hillary did, or Bill, or Obama, there has been plenty of coverage of missing emails, Benghazi, slut interns and Obamacare despite your protests to the contrary, and none of that erases the fact that the Almighty Donald himself screwed the pooch. Glass houses, stones, ring a bell? You may not be touting The Donald as the second coming of the Messiah, but you're right there crying "Media! Hillary!" in an attempt to deflect attention from his gaffes.

Whether you, personally, support him or not is of no consequence to me. The Republican party did, over, what, 16 other candidates that were better qualified in experience and temperament, not to mention morals. The party turned the nomination over to a candidate with no common sense or decency and an inflated ego. As far as I'm concerned, they've lost me. If that's what the party has come to, they're welcome to it.

Maybe XO will show up so you'll have someone to argue with.