Author Topic: I hope XO is OK  (Read 9827 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I hope XO is OK
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 11:00:03 AM »
Best refer to that mirrow when you're claiming how someone else should look at themselves.  Completely missing the point.  The media isn't a pie, where they have only so much allocation to provide to a candidate's f-ups.  Clinton's f-ups are far more egregious in the scheme of running the country.  Trump could have been the poster child of decorum, but he'd still be the GOP candidate, and as such would still be treated with a saturation of whatever smearing negative news was found, while Clinton's disaster of a resume' for President would continue to be ignored

Point being, no one is defending Trump, outside of Cu4 perhaps.  No one is denying the idiot comments he makes.  I'm still waiting for an answer as to your apparent defending of Clinton, and denying her pathological lying to congress, the FBI, and the American people, much of it having to do with National Security issues.  And that doesn't even start to touch the fin of the stench of the Clinton Foundations end around campaign finance laws, as it relates to foreign donors.  All of which is getting barely a mention from the media, while they at the same time pile onto Trump's crude comments made years ago

And whatever the GOP did in supporting Trump, the Democrat party, which was manipulated in large part by Clinton and the DNC to deny Sanders even a chance at the nomination (which apparently you don't have a problem with) chose the most corrupt politician, in perhaps the history of this nation, to be their nominee for President.  But yea, let's dump on Trump & the GOP, while ignoring the 500lb donkey in the room.  Are you sure you're not a member of the media?

And its not arguing....its called debate
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 11:41:09 AM »
Point being, no one is defending Trump, outside of Cu4 perhaps.

Yes I admit when the choice is political correctness or solving our countries enormous problems...
I will choose an ass-hole that can problem solve over someone that says everything correct in public.
Frankly I've had enough of the "nice guys"....a.k.a. Obama, Romney, Kasich, Ryan, McCain, Dole, Bush Sr., ect...ect...ect...
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 12:11:48 PM »
XO is on vacation in the Sunny Caribbean. The hurricane only left a large puddle in front of my house.
Trump is skidding ever downwards. Claiming that owninf Miss Teen Universe Pageant gives him the right to ogle the contestants is a new low.

Hillary has experience. Hillary will be no worse than Bill. and perhaps better. especially if Moby Trump pulls the rest of his revolting GOP down with his sorry ass. Fucker's doomed!  If you aren't for Trump, you are for Hillary.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:16:49 PM by Xavier_Onassis »
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 12:20:09 PM »
Point being, no one is defending Trump, outside of Cu4 perhaps.

Yes I admit when the choice is political correctness or solving our countries enormous problems...
I will choose an ass-hole that can problem solve over someone that says everything correct in public.
Frankly I've had enough of the "nice guys"....a.k.a. Obama, Romney, Kasich, Ryan, McCain, Dole, Bush Sr., ect...ect...ect...

RIGHT!  Time to elect a  complets asshole!

Saying things that are correct is called DIPLOMACY and the usual alternative is war and financial collapse.

This country is better off than most in many, many ways. If you had traveled and knew anything other than Faux news you would know that.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 12:23:38 PM »
Glad you're ok, xo

And to Cu4's point, I'll take an impolite politically incorrect President over a polite albeit completely corrupt up to the neck politician every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.  Not to mention Clinton's expereince is the WRONG type of experience, being incompetent, corrupt, and a pathological liar.  Yes, that expereince she has in spades, over Trump
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 12:32:15 PM »
Practice saying Madam President, sirs. Eight years more. I hope the stupid GOP loses all of Congress as well. Dumb fuckers deserve to lose now more than ever.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 12:35:48 PM »
Naaa...I'll just look forward to the compounding corruption that even the mainstream media will be unable to ignore...then watch Democrats go scrambling, screeching "we had no idea!"

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 12:37:56 PM »
Thre GOP is dying, sirs. The corpse is rottting and you have lost your sense of smell.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 12:39:22 PM »
...while the Democrats will be imploding.  Looking foward to the fireworks

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 04:45:31 PM »
I see all's well once again in paradise.

Welcome back, X.

Make Sirs show you where I defended Hillary...if he can find it.

A sunset awaits....
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 06:28:18 PM »

who you voting for?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 08:30:55 PM »
XO is on vacation in the Sunny Caribbean.

Excellent, I never had a bad day in the Bahamas. Enjoy.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 08:38:07 PM »
If Trump hadn't fucked up, what would there be for the media to pile onto?

That is true , but it is not purely bad.

Donald Trump is not a highly skilled politician with a firmly rooted political machine at his back.

I try to look deeper than the polish , and the "guineas stamp"  .

So all in all , with a little correction factor to subtract the effect of the bigger money and professionalism that the Hillary Team bring to the game , I think I see in Trump a much lesser threat to my freedoms.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 11:52:39 PM »
I see all's well once again in paradise.

Welcome back, X.

A sunset awaits....

So, if I have this straight, you pretty much accuse me of defending Trump & denying his antics.  I demonstrate how wrong you were, with the question posed to you how is it you're denying Clinton's actions & the medis's transparent effirts to ignore Clinton's self inflicted acts,....... and you're pleading the 5th?

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2016, 08:30:28 PM »
I'm voting for Trump for revenge. At this point I'm too damn old to give a fuck what the future holds, I just want to look out of my window and see an Enlightened(TM) corpse swinging from every lamppost. And I'll merrily jump on any bandwagon headed in that general direction. Any questions?
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke