Author Topic: Trump....how and why  (Read 4326 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Trump....how and why
« on: November 11, 2016, 11:40:56 PM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Trump....how and why
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 01:33:27 PM »
How is he received more electoral votes than she, and why is that the Dems seriously undersetimated the power of being taken for granted, as in despite all that money and influence she weilded, the components that brought her down wasn't Comey, wasn't Obama, wasn't Bill, it was her decisions, her actions, that everyone could see she was lying thru her teeth to cover up.  Add to that they simply believed their heavily populated urban vote machines would simply outnumber the rest of the country. 

Seriously, when you look at "Trump Country", its the entire country, outside of the North East coast & West coast, with a little bit of Nevada & Colorado sprinkled in.  As idiotic as Trump may be, he spoke to ALL Americans, not just the elite.  And America chose him over the status quo...not because of racism or hatred of women or hatred of immigrants, but because she represented everything wrong with the Political establisment....elitists, entitled to anything & everything, because they were just ..... better than everyone else, & not confined to the rules & laws the rest of us must adhere to
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 02:47:05 PM »
actually I do think racism helped but not the way people think it does. for a few years I personally felt uncomfortable how much race is such an issue and a few days ago I came to conclusion that people who are all for diversity are bullies and every single possible negative definition. it`s beyond abusive how it`s forced upon us and the previous administration has done nothing to ease the tension. hillary is a symbol of more of the same and notice all the data shows this

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 04:21:23 PM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2016, 04:25:56 PM »
You're sort of reinforcing the points we had been making earlier....that the so-called "party of diversity & tolerance" is anything but.  Sure they're tolerant....as long as goes along with the PC group think.  Now, we're seeing an extension of that, where they're all for democracy.....as long as its their person(s) getting elected.  EXACTLY they same accusations they were making pre-Trump's win, as they believed Clinton's victory was in the bag

Think about that for a moment.....Trump had nothing....he had the left against him, he had the media against him, he had Hollywood cutting scenes straight out of Will & Grace to oppose him, he had no substantial ground game, the likes that both Obama & Clinton possessed, and he even had core members of the GOP itself absolving their support of him

And he still won.  That tells you just how bad a candidate Clinton was, and how angry the vast majority of the country had gotten fed up with politics as ususal in DC.  Makes one speculate how Sanders might have done.  Or how big the win would have been had it been any other Republican.....like Carson, or Fiorina, or even Cruz.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2016, 06:11:06 PM »
I never defended trump to people but criticize warn people thier actions helped trump gain more votes.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 06:48:41 PM »
Indeed......though ultimately the blame goes to the Democrat party who allowed the Clintons to manipuate the process, & to place her, a horribly flawed candidate, in every way imaginable, as their nominee, along with Clinton herself of course, as no one threatened her to use a private server, or to lie about it, national security, & Benghazi.  That's all on her

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 10:38:45 PM »
i never and wouldn`t use e-mail situation against clinton since it`s been used soo much it`s a nonissue. I use clinton`s personality and that is how she lost votes. it was brought up how she simply does not connect with minorities, young, females.

democrats refused to address hilllary`s personality

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 02:30:08 AM »
I respectfully disagree with you there Kimba.  The e-mail was HUGE, because what she did in simply having it on her private server was a FEDERAL CRIME.  As the FBI director made it painfully clear....not only would an FBI agent lose their security clearance & job, they would have been brought up on charges

Add to that was the crime of actively deleting those e-mails, and bleach-bitting the server, in the face of a congressional subpoena, also a FEDERAL CRIME, if anyone else had done the same

A flawed personality is one thing.  Criminal conduct is a far greater flaw, in my book

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 03:29:54 PM »
i`m just saying it did not impact on her much in matter of votes. but definately it`s what lead to her action about the e-mails.

Religious Dick

• Drunk, drunk, drunk in the gardens and the graves
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 04:09:22 PM »
I speak of civil, social man under law, and no other.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 05:19:04 PM »
what I see in a nutshell

http://www.cracked.com/blog/analyzing-pros-cons-trump-winning-election/

That is pretty good.

Check the KKK, everyone knows their endorsement is poisonous, even they know it themselves.

Next time they ought to be paid for their endorsement, or paid more for not endorsement.

Or best of all pay them to endorse the opponent.

Supposing that this has not happened already.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2016, 05:26:21 PM »

democrats refused to address hilllary`s personality

I think the Democrats were aware of this .

Including Hillary herself.

I note that you could count on one hand the number of press conferences Hillary held for the entire past year.

People who know her well claim she has an engaging personality , but this doesn't come through her poor stage presence.

I am not highly impressed with the Trump thinking , but he isn't worse , and I agree with him on more issues.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2016, 05:35:15 PM »
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/153080448451/the-cognitive-dissonance-cluster-bomb

Dilbert told you so....
CNN.com listed 24 different theories that pundits have provided for why Trump won. And the list isn’t even complete. I’ve heard other explanations as well. What does it tell you when there are 24 different explanations for a thing?

It tells you that someone just dropped a cognitive dissonance cluster bomb on the public. Heads exploded. Cognitive dissonance set in. Weird theories came out. This is the cleanest and clearest example of cognitive dissonance you will ever see. Remember it.

This phenomenon is why a year ago I told you I was putting so much emphasis on PREDICTING the outcome of the election using the Master Persuader Filter. I told you it would be easy to fit any theory to the facts AFTER the result. And sure enough, we can fit lots of theories to the facts. At least 24 of them by CNN’s count.

Generally speaking, the greater the persuasion, the more cognitive dissonance you get. Trump is – in my opinion – the greatest persuader of my lifetime. I expected .....

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2016, 11:26:41 PM »
the one thing stands out to me about hillary is that she had a different accent each time I see her on TV. I never notice this with other politicians. I think this trick just made her more shifty looking