Author Topic: Dumping Trump  (Read 5992 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dumping Trump
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 03:57:43 PM »
not really sudden it`s been building up for quite awhile. it`s just on this president it finally gone crazy blatant. The left claims they`re not doing anything different than how republicans treated obama and any difference is because republicans knew obama was easily better than trump. i`m paraphrasing a video on this issue.

the toxic merchandise is for brick and morter businesses . amazon seems a more viable venue for her product. nobody can harass you online for what you buy.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 05:59:57 PM »
not really sudden it`s been building up for quite awhile. it`s just on this president it finally gone crazy blatant. The left claims they`re not doing anything different than how republicans treated obama and any difference is because republicans knew obama was easily better than trump. i`m paraphrasing a video on this issue.

the toxic merchandise is for brick and morter businesses . amazon seems a more viable venue for her product. nobody can harass you online for what you buy.

Is there a discernible difference in style between TEA party rallies and Occupy events?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 11:58:14 PM »
i think occupy are abit more aggressive

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2017, 03:20:45 AM »

Is there a discernible difference in style between TEA party rallies and Occupy events?

Night & Day in their tactics & tolerance
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2017, 12:59:18 PM »
I may be wrong but it's seems that all the attacks on trump no matter small and petty like ivsnka's dress will make people not bother to pay attention anymore. Cry wolf.

It is hard to know whats real

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2017, 02:55:54 PM »
I may be wrong but it's seems that all the attacks on trump no matter small and petty like ivsnka's dress will make people not bother to pay attention anymore. Cry wolf. It is hard to know whats real

you are exactly right.
that's what drives the UniParty/Globalist/Media mad.
they know people aren't buying their crap anymore.
the people see 88% of all press reports on Trump are negative
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/2/press-coverage-of-trump-in-first-month-of-office-8/
the people know the media is in cahoots with the globalist/uni-party
Cry Wolf is right!
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2017, 07:35:48 PM »
i think occupy are abit more aggressive

Yes , a bit.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2017, 06:28:24 AM »
Here's An example the claim trump has multiple bankruptcies mean he is a failed business man. If this was true he wouldnt of gotten as far. But this statement amoung others shows why people are having trouble knowing whats true.

Ironicly the truth is those bankruptcies can be used as reason he should not be president because this style to run a business is way too.cut throat to be used to run a country. But it require people with abit of knowledge in economics to see that. The real story will be after trump presidential term. Can his business survive when he's finish because the risks are now public .