General Category > 3DHS

Whats the deal with the jews

<< < (2/5) > >>

kimba1:
Wow more attacks. The tag they own all the business is ironic since the reason this happens is because in the past the only work thier allowed was being a merchant because it was considered lowly to do at the time. Samething with chinese .

kimba1:
I remember pointing out this is not the 1st time thus happen
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39142831?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

Plane:
Thank you !
Very glad to see this story.

Plane:

--- Quote from: kimba1 on February 27, 2017, 11:57:10 PM ---. it was this forum that i learn people think asians only got to college due to affirmative action not from hard work .
--- End quote ---
I do not think this , I am aware that for a long time there have been negative quotas to prevent there being too many Chinese students in California schools. This is an extra and unfair hoop for these students to jump thru if they want to attend a good California school. So perhaps some of these people need to attend school in states with less red tape involved. 
--- Quote ---
I like kosher food and my mom think gefelte fish is a very fancy version of dish we call fish paste.

--- End quote ---
I would have a hard time living without the catfish, pork and clams.

kimba1:
In general terms the chinese do not have the money to send thier kids out of state so they simply flood the U.C. System to the max.  the qouta system was recently brought up by a chinese student with extemely high grade who claimed he was jewed out of harvard refering that jews were once denied there. But harvard has state they simply hit it's very limit and in fact has more asians then the limit proposed. This situation simply confirmed chinese are undereducated if we have these limits .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version