Author Topic: The reason for the Trump-Putin bromance breakup?  (Read 2048 times)

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The reason for the Trump-Putin bromance breakup?
« on: March 09, 2017, 06:48:44 AM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a theory about why President Trump continues to fixate on him.

"I think he's in love with me," Schwarzenegger said Tuesday on SiriusXM's The Michael Smerconish Program.

"Is that what it is?" host Smerconish asked

"Yeah, I think so," Schwarzenegger replied. He laughed after Smerconish referred to Schwarzenegger's "long relationship" with Trump.

Trump has indeed obsessed over the actor and former California governor, specifically about how Schwarzenegger fared as the host of The New Celebrity Apprentice, bringing it up on Twitter and at the National Prayer Breakfast.
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: The reason for the Trump-Putin bromance breakup?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 12:06:13 PM »
I've seen Arnold's acting.... Let's say the only one in love with Arnold....is Arnold
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 04:34:36 PM »
Trump has indeed obsessed over the actor and former California governor, specifically about how Schwarzenegger fared as the host of The New Celebrity Apprentice, bringing it up on Twitter and at the National Prayer Breakfast.

the people don't care
they know what they purchased
they don't care what he tweets or says...as long as he delivers
i have a couple of kooky/unconventional employees
but OMG do they deliver lots and lots of business/revenues
they have flaws....but I don't give a shit...as long as they are kicking ass
the nanny sleep-over Terminator be damned....the Stock Market has posted $3.2 trillion in GAINS since Trump was elected
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 01:43:29 PM »
those gains has no bearing due to the timing . it totally does not means trump earned anything but if those numbers continue in two quarters then he has true bragging rights. those gains are caused by having him in office but it`s from confidence not actual money being made. we will see if I`m wrong that a capitalist is bad for capitalism

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 02:18:36 PM »
I agree whole heartedly, Kimba.  It took a couple of years for Reagan's tax cuts to take effect.  Same with Bush II.   And when Obama's economic numbers flatlined after 2+years, it was simply "the new normal".  GDP under Obama was anemic, and we had the highest number of folks simply stop looking for work.....media echoes the WH talking points, simply "the new normal", when we all know that with similar numbers, a GOP President would have been crucified, much like what Clinton did to Bush I  (Remember the campaign slogan?, "It's the Economy, stupid")  And Bush's 1's economy was only mildly bad compared to Obama's

We can't connect too much of this spike in numbers, to Trump, although you can't dismiss both the enthusiasm that both the stock market, and people simply looking for work are having, as both have spiked after Trump's election.  But I agree, the economic numbers need more time for crunching, to see just how effective the policies implimented are, not just the rhetoric
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 04:11:29 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle