General Category > 3DHS

"I'm not a lawyer, but I play one in debate forums"

<< < (5/5)

kimba1:
False narrative?? I know many people who look down on fastfood jobs so I have serious doubt American are losing jobs from illegals.

sirs:
I don't....if we were to allow the free market dictate wages vs driving them down with illegal immigrant abuse

kimba1:
Both are happening but i have serious doubts how much illegals has that much an effect . Thier just an easy very visible target. I say this do to personal experience living in San Francisco and it's simply not the ground zero of all problems . I never said its not a problem just stating it's been very overstated to distraction.

Plane:
When I was younger I had a bad attitude twards food service jobs and tried to avoid them.

Digging ditch , much more agreeable.

I have had a lot of side jobs , delivering Pizza, cleaning up brush, installing water heater, whatever was available.

There is still a lot of "side action" jobs hunting going on , who is competing for these opportunity's
?

kimba1:
Don't forget how exactly does one loss a job from somebody which the pay is set and you speak better english?

If illegals are taking all the under the table jobs then its because Americans are just too stuck up to taje the job. Pay is not the only factor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version