Author Topic: "I'm not a lawyer, but I play one in debate forums"  (Read 5143 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: "I'm not a lawyer, but I play one in debate forums"
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 11:39:26 PM »
Can't be too poor, if it worked in CA
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 12:15:35 AM »
not completely but enough for me to rarely say anything very nice. the food and water is great here for now

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 03:44:51 AM »
.... for now.  With the imminent increase in gas taxes and car fees, watch still more of the middle class move out, to be replaced by poor illegal immigrants who can't afford it, and will have to be subsidized by.....yep, that same shrinking middle class....which will necessitate still higher taxes to compensate
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2017, 01:09:14 PM »
Not sure thier all that poor since the whole point of illegals coming here is to get work. True some do get assistance but their status by nature makes them take the minimum not the maximum. In fact any illegal who takes those benefits so blantantly is likely not illegal but a ametican born id thief.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2017, 01:54:17 PM »
Again, I have to respectfully disagree (and here I thought H proclaimed we were some all hemogenous group think....go figure)....but to the point, ANY illegal immigrant here is taking a job away from an American who does have a valid ID. 

ANY illegal immigrant here using a fake SS# that supposedly is paying taxes, STOLE that ID from someone else. 

And the amount of illegal immigrants in this country, especially here in CA, is why those that use and abuse their #'s, are able to keep wages substantially low, which pushes the false narrative that they do the jobs Americans wouldn't do

Illegal immigrants predominantly come here with next to nothing, but with the notion that America will "take care of them".  They just need to (illegally) get their foot in the door.  And the greater the #'s, the more need for Government services..... A liberal democrat's dream.  They're already pushing for no bail for those arrested, already pushing tax payer provided healthcare, now formulating the notion that anyone born should be registered to vote, regardless of their parents' status.  And you can bet that in the very near future, CA politicians will start pushing that illegal immigrants simply be allowed to vote for "limited issues"

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 07:42:34 PM »
False narrative?? I know many people who look down on fastfood jobs so I have serious doubt American are losing jobs from illegals.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 07:55:36 PM »
I don't....if we were to allow the free market dictate wages vs driving them down with illegal immigrant abuse

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 11:59:53 PM »
Both are happening but i have serious doubts how much illegals has that much an effect . Thier just an easy very visible target. I say this do to personal experience living in San Francisco and it's simply not the ground zero of all problems . I never said its not a problem just stating it's been very overstated to distraction.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2017, 11:24:28 PM »
When I was younger I had a bad attitude twards food service jobs and tried to avoid them.

Digging ditch , much more agreeable.

I have had a lot of side jobs , delivering Pizza, cleaning up brush, installing water heater, whatever was available.

There is still a lot of "side action" jobs hunting going on , who is competing for these opportunity's
?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »
Don't forget how exactly does one loss a job from somebody which the pay is set and you speak better english?

If illegals are taking all the under the table jobs then its because Americans are just too stuck up to taje the job. Pay is not the only factor