General Category > 3DHS

The latest Russian nothing burger...with more baloney on the side

<< < (2/3) > >>

sirs:
Nice civility......notice I never drop to that level.  All I'm saying is that Trump could be divine child of the Pope & George Washington, and the Democrats & Media would still be proclaiming his allegience to the Kremlim, minus of course, the continued zero evidence of such

::)

Christians4LessGvt:
Agreed Sirs....this is just more Fake News.

Where was the NY Times outrage when Hillary Clinton was serving as Secretary of State and Bill Clinton received $750,000 for two speeches, paid for by a Chinese business group and an entity controlled by the Chinese government?

"Bill Clinton gave a $500,000 speech in Russia. Next Hillary Clinton had given her approval in handing one-fifth of U.S. uranium to Russia, after which her foundation received $2.35 million from the Russian-controlled company. Suspiciously, Clinton did not disclose the transaction.

Likewise, Clinton campaign chief John Podesta sat on the board of a company that received $35 million from the Russian government alongside fellow board members Anatoly Chubais, a senior Russian official, and Ruben Vardanyan, an oligarch.

Given this context, why wouldn't Trump Jr. be open to taking a meeting that offered evidence of incriminating Clinton dealings with Russia, particularly when most of the media refused to look into Clinton's question-raising actions? "

sirs:
....and for all the supposed "less than forthcoming" comments H throws at Trump, they were absolutely silent regarding the direct connections that Clinton, and the Clinton foundation had with all manner of Russian connections.  Add to that the Trump camp actually released the e-mail train involved, vs what the Clinton camp had done, in destroying all manner of e-mail chains....and bleach-bitting the servers....and physcially destryoing the blackberries.  But no, Trump is worse     ::)

The problen H has, is there was NOTHING illegal in simply meeting with a Russian lawyer, who he was told had some damaging stuff on Clinton.  When it was clear she didn't, end of meeting.  And even if she had.....IT STILL WASN'T COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT.  Was the Clinton camp "colluding" with NBC in spearheading the release of Trump's testosterone-induced vulgar comments??  Both sides try to dig up dirt, wherever they can.  That's politics.

With whatever shortcoming Trump might have with the truth, there still is ZERO evidence of colluding between Trump & the Kremlin.  Did I mention ZERO, as in still a complete nothing burger?

Christians4LessGvt:

sirs:
Here's where we can give H proper cudos....I'm confident he'd be raking Clinton over the coals as well, had she been elected.  To the same level as his vitriol aimed at Trump (or me, for that matter), hard to say.  But he is fairly universal in his condemnations. 

It's just that the current level of supposed "collusion" wouldn't even indict a ham sandwich.  Politically bad optics, perhaps, but that's all, while the still outstanding Clinton tray of corruption and DIRECT connections, to the Kremlin (and let's not forget the unfiltered recording of then President Obama promising how he could be far more "flexible" with the Russian Government, just preceding the 2012 elections), THAT apparently is all CNN approved, while the President's son meeting with a non Government Russian lawyer, preceding the 2016 elections......that''s simply unacceptable 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version