General Category > 3DHS

Getting pretty tough to convince people the police are safe

(1/3) > >>

kimba1:
Shooting the person who called 911 will and should give the public doubt

Plane:
There is something special about this incident, I feel as if a major part of the story is missing.

BT:
Yeah i agree with you Plane. I am going to wait until the story completely unfolds before passing judgment. But i am beginning to think that maybe the police need to be armed with only less than lethal weapons.

kimba1:
I notice also the story seemed very light but it also think it'll support an idea that the reason very little of these officers are convicted of these shootings. iIs the laws for police officers can be made for themto get away with these shootings. I got the idea here from the which the officers will always get more of the benefit of the doubt than the dead person killed. The support is here is highly onesided . I think the lack of camera footage will help the officer legally. It may even have precidences .

I predict no matter the outcome it will have the same effect as san jose which the officer like to kill vietnamese people. It eventually caused problems

Christians4LessGvt:
personally i don't think most officers involved in shootings are "getting away" with anything.

most of them are justified in their actions.

in this case we'll have to see what exactly happened

heck the Obama Justice department couldn't find enough to indict in some of these cases.

there are of course instances where mistakes are made like in any profession
many times when it is a mistake it happens unplanned & in the heat of extreme pressure situation

personally I would think 95% of all Police shootings are justified.

A black suspect being killed by a black police officer were consistently greater
than the odds of a black suspect getting killed by a white officer.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/26/black-suspects-more-likely-to-be-shot-by-black-cop/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version