Author Topic: Do you recall anyone else whose life got destroyed so quickly as h. weinstein  (Read 6362 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I remember a few years ago a producer asking for an audit about a movie that made over 3 times over it`s cost and he made like almost nothing and the wienstein company settle that quickly to stop the audit.  When i hear about the complaints harvey`s name is always mentioned.  Strangely the hollywood community does not make efforts the ensure the contract negotiation go better. example gross profits over net is the way to go

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Just heard that his contract can prevent him from being fired as long as he doesn't violate very specific actions. So misconduct would not be it but he'll not likely be doing his old duties since he can't make clients meet and talk with him.  He the major owner of the company and it's up him if that company will tank

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Weinstein  fired is still better off than 99% of most Americans. at least financial.The same is true for O'Reilly. But you are right, his fall was rapid.
He is at least partly responsible fp0r some really good films. Lion, to name one.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
this might make movies better since now he financial burden is potentially less.  As I stated before movies under him tend to make very little profit despite doing extremely well. this may change things and give more creative freedom.