Author Topic: roseanne got fired  (Read 1601 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
roseanne got fired
« on: May 30, 2018, 01:32:31 PM »
some would defend her by saying she factually accurate but I won`t give that a pass. over and over again people think saying a truth is a defense to offend. I have no ill will against roseanne and think she just misspoke. but this is just a result of her miss deeds. i hope she does better than michael richards

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: roseanne got fired
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 06:14:51 PM »
It was a stupid comment/tweet.  Probably should have been fired

And yet, folks like Whoopie Goldberg can literally wear a shirt depicting a President Trump, with a bullet exploding out the side of his head, with a caption of MAGA, and she's still the host of her show
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 11:05:34 AM »
i think both did wrong but rosy cost money while whoopie might earn money for her actions.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 04:59:49 PM »
And yet, folks like Whoopie Goldberg can literally wear a shirt depicting a President Trump, with a bullet exploding out the side of his head, with a caption of MAGA, and she's still the host of her show

I believe the Whoopi t-shirt has been proven as a photo-shop hoax, but there has been an unbelievable amount of hate, violence innuendo made towards President trump from the LEFT with almost no media outrage.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 01:13:47 PM »
trump is a public figure and this is part of the job. all presidents gets it but trump got it on another level. i think a book is written this kind of attack is exactly how trump gets support.