Author Topic: what`s your opinion on vaccines?  (Read 1467 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
what`s your opinion on vaccines?
« on: June 28, 2018, 08:54:05 PM »
I recently had a talk about vaccines and it seems conservatives gets blamed to be anti-vaccine. This made me research it and found parties has people who are anti-vaccine.

my point of view would resemble I`m against big pharma but I`m just saying it`s expensive and it shouldn`t cost so much. it makes me think some people don`t vaccinate out of financial reasons than from some psuedo-science .

the average cost is over a $100 per shot

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: what`s your opinion on vaccines?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 10:14:17 AM »
Kimba I would say I am "mixed" on vaccines.

My niece who is doctor in California is a very involved advocate against vaccines and against laws requiring vaccines.

My niece has spoke before the California legislature and legislative committees about vaccines.

I avoid most vaccines like the flu shot....but think some vaccines may have their place.
Obviously we don't want a polio epidemic.

I tend to think the HPV vaccines that appear very effective in preventing cervical cancer are something I support....required? not sure I would support requiring it.....but if I had a daughter I would probably be in favor of her getting an HPV vaccine
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: what`s your opinion on vaccines?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 01:09:41 AM »
Im mixed also because enthusiastic support for it. But acknowledges as many people needs to take it. Im kinda mixed because i feel they're ignoring people who can't take it and force them to take it.

As i stated i suspect price is a factor to some people. It's also the reasons some country can't take  the lastest vaccines and buy the older versions. A blank check for vaccines has a limit. Im not against the compant that makes just very critical of how they do things now.

It used to cost $8 in the past and it actually works .