Author Topic: The Ukraine is gaining strength @  (Read 430 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
The Ukraine is gaining strength @
« on: September 14, 2022, 09:50:33 AM »
Actually I predicted this would happen.  I work with a Ukrainian and my overall impression is Russians look down on Ukrainian as peasants.  I looked what the word peasants in relation to Russians . It's quite bad. They have no value.  Meaning in battle the Russians will very likely underestimate the Ukrainians. They will refuse to believe the enemy has any ability except get drunk and dance. So far I seem to be right.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Re: The Ukraine is gaining strength @
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 07:38:43 PM »
why are we sending billions to corrupt ukraine in Russia's backyard?

wouldn't it be better to spend those billions on "Americans First"?

lets spend billions of American taxpayers money on American schools, American veterans, American elderly, American roads and bridges, American hospitals, American inner cities, American border security, American first responders, etc.....
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: The Ukraine is gaining strength @
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2022, 12:43:26 AM »
As a American Civil servant I witness how money is spent.  It simply doesn't work like that. We can cut all money going overseas and very little or none will make to the places you states. I'll focus on schools. Massive amounts are already spent but very little reaches parts where we think it should go to.  My town spents over a billion a year on the homeless.  It's not making much of a dent.  Money isn't the real problem.  It's funds allocation . We really don`t need to worry about overseas spending. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 11:22:47 AM by kimba1 »