Author Topic: 'Puppy' induced suicide  (Read 3791 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
'Puppy' induced suicide
« on: April 03, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
Grieving couple commits suicide after dog dies
Mon Apr 2, 2007

HYDERABAD, India (Reuters) - Unable to come to terms with the death of their pet dog, an elderly couple in southern India committed suicide by hanging themselves, police said on Monday.

The bodies of 67-year-old retired soldier C.N. Madanraj and his wife, Tarabai, 63, were found on Sunday in their home in a suburb of Hyderabad.

Police said the childless couple had held a burial ceremony for their dog of 13 years, called "Puppy," and hosted a feast for friends before hanging themselves in their bedroom.

"The couple described the grief over their pet dog in the suicide note they left on March 29," said police inspector V. Anantaiah.

Article
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Mucho

Re: 'Puppy' induced suicide
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 03:04:45 PM »
You are truly a barrel of yucks, Slursy. Is this supposed to prove the superiority of the white Repub race or something? I hear Anna Nicole who choked on her own puke was a Repub as well.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 03:31:05 PM »
Very sad. 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:28:59 PM »
You are truly a barrel of yucks, Slursy. Is this supposed to prove the superiority of the white Repub race or something? I hear Anna Nicole who choked on her own puke was a Repub as well.

Why do you broadcast and spotlight your complete & total ignorance & immaturity knute?  Was there anything even remotely funny in that story??  You actually found something humerous in the article?  And what the frell does that story have anything to do with your garbage regarding the "superiority of the white Repub race"??

Oh forget it.  I thought for a millisecond I'd actually get a cogent response.  You'd simply be taking up more bandwidth
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

The_Professor

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »
BT, what is your policy on such non-productive dialogue? Senseless and idiotic.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 06:43:38 PM »
Very sad.  

Oh, knute's drivel is beyond sad, Lanya

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 12:06:52 AM »
Knute seems to get banned once or twice a year .

I think he is the offiial tester of the limits.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 02:21:09 AM »
Sirs, I was commenting on the post.

I think a death of a pet can unbalance the mind with grief just as the death of a child can, especially if the couple was childless...this was their baby.   This is just terribly sad. 
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 03:11:36 AM »
Sirs, I was commenting on the post.

I know you were.  I was applying how appropriate it a descriptor it was to our resident leftist lunatic knute's response.  You don't think his comments were egregiously inappropriate and completely disconnected from what the title post was trying to convey??  You actually agree with him, on it??   ???

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 03:47:16 AM »
Not at all in agreement, just saying the article was sad. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2007, 04:28:19 AM »
Not at all in agreement, just saying the article was sad. 

As was knute's addition to the thread, if not worse.  But I'm glad we're finally in agreement on something

Mucho

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2007, 01:25:53 PM »

Why do you broadcast and spotlight your complete & total ignorance & immaturity knute?  Was there anything even remotely funny in that story??  You actually found something humerous in the article?  And what the frell does that story have anything to do with your garbage regarding the "superiority of the white Repub race"??

Oh forget it.  I thought for a millisecond I'd actually get a cogent response.  You'd simply be taking up more bandwidth

What is funny is watching you chase your tail after I snapped it with my social finger.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »
Only in knute's world is responding to his garbage somehow redefined as chasing tail to his snapped social finger.  There's something snapped alright, and it ain't his finger               

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »

What is funny is watching you chase your tail after I snapped it with my social finger.

Yup, Sirs was right. Knutty is not capable of a cogent response.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2007, 12:08:11 AM »

Yup, Sirs was right. Knutty is not capable of a cogent response.

I wonder about that , whether there is a lacking ability or whether there is no will to use such ability.

Or even that cogence may be held back , in prefrence to abstract applicatin of bile .

Picasso was a pioneer in abstraction , but would he be taken seriously if he had not already proven that he could draw in purportion?