Author Topic: You Go Girl!  (Read 6047 times)

The_Professor

Re: You Go Girl!
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2007, 03:23:28 PM »
So true, BT, but this Iraqi debacle overshadows everything, I am afraid.

I don't think Bush can run again.

And i don't think Thompson, Guilliani, Romney or the Newtster had much to do with the execution of the war.

So true, but the Democrats have doing a good job at putting a "R" over the issue.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 02:24:25 PM by The_Professor »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2007, 05:27:45 PM »
So true, but the DEms have doen a good job at putting a "R" over the issue.

Kinda hard to do that when a lot of D votes authorized and funded the war. But it's like i said, if they want to think the American people that stupid, that can be their mistake.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2007, 06:15:32 PM »
Kinda hard to do that when a lot of D votes authorized and funded the war. But it's like i said, if they want to think the American people that stupid, that can be their mistake.

Agreed....BUT.....when do you ever see anyone from the mainscream media facilitate that line?  All I seem to get is 24/7 doom & gloom, all the cause of Bush & co., and by the way he's a Republican.  But your point is absolutely valid, in that the Dems are likely hoping such a 24/7 distorted view, propogated by the likes of the mainscream media and its Cafferty-like pundits, are indeed able to dupe the American populace into believing that this supposed Iraq debacle is not just Bush, but is all GOP caused
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 06:22:05 PM »
I think the American People are also wise to the MSM.

The way i look at it even though the MSM speaks to the masses, decisions on their credibility are made one by one. Point counterpoint dialogs are key.

Never let a lie, misrepresentation or distortion pass unchallenged.

Consider it your duty.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 06:40:17 PM »
The way i look at it even though the MSM speaks to the masses, decisions on their credibility are made one by one. Point counterpoint dialogs are key.   Never let a lie, misrepresentation or distortion pass unchallenged.  Consider it your duty.

I'll do my part
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle