Author Topic: Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus.  (Read 1544 times)

larry

Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus.
« on: October 15, 2006, 09:20:07 PM »
http://www.aish.com/jewishissues/jewishsociety/Why_Jews_Dont_Believe_In_Jesus.asp

I don't think China will ever become a Muslim State and I don't think America will ever become a Jewis State and I don't think Israel will ever become a Christian State. Religion can never resolve the issues. War and politics are an aspect of the militant faiths. Islam is not all that different from Jewish belief, they just have a differnt holy book. How do we resolve the problems of religious bias?

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 10:54:43 PM »
We don't.

Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Why Jews Don't Believe In Jesus.
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 02:24:40 PM »
Good article but it went on too long.  They don't believe in Jesus for the same reason they don't believe in Zeus or Thor or Dagon - - they have one all-powerful God who "is a jealous God" which means that he would get mightily pissed off at any person who by circumcision or otherwise had entered into a covenant with God to worship only God - - no sons, daughters, nieces or nephews included - - and then winds up worshipping some hapless "son" who somehow, despite his supposed "God-like" status, managed to get himself crucified by a bunch of Jews.  That would be just plain blasphemous.  It is no disrespect to the Christian religion because Christian people are not part of the covenant, never entered into Abraham's covenant to worship God only, and as far as God is concerned, can probably worship anything and everything they like, with his blessing.  Worshipping Jesus is probably an improvement over whatever they used to worship before they found him.  Unless, of course, they started off as Jews.