Author Topic: Fascism Made Easy  (Read 2629 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Fascism Made Easy
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 12:00:21 AM »
Interesting article but even more interesting was the head-in-the-sand attitude of the resident conservatives.  "Surely sir you are not suggesting that . . . "

Perish the thought.

The article shows where major steps were taken down the road that in the past did lead to fascism.  What Bush intends or doesn't intend is not as important as where the nation is left at the end of his term - - closer to fascism than it's ever been before.  It seems to me that that is virtually indisputable.

It is of course still open to argument that the road ahead is many times longer than the road already traversed, which may or may not be the case - - only time will tell.  But the direction of the Bush administration, regardless of its intentions, is unmistakeable.

We have been worse off , recently , and in the past.

Could you pick one of these things that you think is unpreceidented and reressve , I bet I can find a precident that we have had and recovered from.

Thn we can speak about how a perfect leader like Fidel Castro has done none of them.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Fascism Made Easy
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 02:54:36 AM »
You get back to me Tee, when they start confiscating our weapons, and when the media is shut down for daring to actually lean to the right.  Then we can actually talk about "Fascism made easy"

See Js, I told you you'd have some fringe folk just lapping this garbage up
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle