Author Topic: Republicans Dropped The Dime on Foley  (Read 7909 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Republicans Dropped The Dime on Foley
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2006, 12:25:10 AM »
Simular?   Similar, perhaps.

Clinton wasn't breaking the law with Monica. He was charged with lying about "having sex with that woman", and he did not have sexual intercourse with her, either, by the way.

This is right , Clintons misbehavior with Monica was reprehensible but not illeagal.
His actual crime was on another occasion .

Rep Foley hasn't broken a law we know of , but his reprehansable behavior requires that he resign.

If Foley is guillty of more than is so far alleged then it is still good for him to resign and then face some charges when he gets out of Re-hab.

President Clinton got off light , this is not always good for a person.

Foley at least has a chance to get himself together in rehab , Clinton is stuck with a task of equivocateing for  the whole rest of his life.

Mucho

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 01:50:27 AM »
I think I would take Bill's position right now over Foley's right now. Bill will never go to jail for the crimes he never committed while Foley will for those that he did .

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 05:23:08 AM »
I think I would take Bill's position right now over Foley's right now. Bill will never go to jail for the crimes he never committed while Foley will for those that he did .

President Clinton had his license revoked by the Judge he comitted purjury to .

This is a crime .

I do not know what law was broken by Rep Foley , but the seedy e-mails and IM are bad enough to make his resignation a good idea even if no actual law was broken.

President Clintons resignation would have been a good idea in the same way , but Democrats do not do the resignation thing?

Mucho

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »

President Clinton had his license revoked by the Judge he comitted purjury to .

This is a crime .

I do not know what law was broken by Rep Foley , but the seedy e-mails and IM are bad enough to make his resignation a good idea even if no actual law was broken.

President Clintons resignation would have been a good idea in the same way , but Democrats do not do the resignation thing?
[/quote]

Bill did not commit perjury . Not even the dumbfucks in the House Mismanager's chose to bring that silly charge against him. Only loonies farther to the right of them fantasized that he committed perjury.

He lost his license not for perjury , but for being an attorney in Ark and not lying well enough to not get caught at it. The following link gives an in depth intellectual assesment of it:
http://www.rogersimon.com/archive/2006/01/bill_the_bar.html

Bill was being hunted by the most evil and hypocritical people of our times for nothing  and should never have resigned. Foley knew he was quilty and resigned immediately as Hastert and all the Repukey turds that covered for him now should.

I believe that Foley did have sex with some of these guys altough ony a Repub could do so much trolling and still not get laid. Repubs have trouble getting laid in a whorehouse with a $100 bill pasted on their fourhead.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 01:33:42 PM »
Bill did not commit perjury .

No, but in a plea deal to avoid the perjury charges he admitted to "testifying falsely" in court.

Having fun splitting hairs?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Mucho

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 03:43:08 PM »

[/quote]

No, but in a plea deal to avoid the perjury charges he admitted to "testifying falsely" in court.

Having fun splitting hairs?
[/quote]

Now you are an attorney as well?I must admit that  anal retentives have a lot of experience in splitting hairs if , of course they have any in  that region.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 04:06:43 PM »
I must admit that  anal retentives have a lot of experience in splitting hairs if , of course they have any in  that region.

Since you're the one splitting hairs, I guess you're describing yourself?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 08:15:38 PM »

[/quote]

Since you're the one splitting hairs, I guess you're describing yourself?
[/quote]

You are so incredibly predictable , N/O PeeWee.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 08:18:13 PM »
You are so incredibly predictable , N/O PeeWee.

ROFL. You're responding exactly the way I expect you, and I'm the one who's predictable?

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 09:41:15 AM »
From Dave Barry's blog:

Surely our current national obsession could have been foreseen. After all, the letters in "Rep. Mark A. Foley" can be rearranged to spell "For a Perky Male."

But you knew that.

jj

"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016