Author Topic: Bush Clearly Insane (according to his close friends from TX)  (Read 5799 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My bad: http://thinkprogress.org/2007/05/31/bush-wild-eyed/

Report: In Meeting, ‘Wild-Eyed’ Bush Thumped Chest While Repeating ‘I Am The President!’

Georgie Anne Geyer writes today in the Dallas Morning News about President Bush’s strange behavior during a recent meeting with “[f]riends of his from Texas.”

But by all reports, President Bush is more convinced than ever of his righteousness.

Friends of his from Texas were shocked recently to find him nearly wild-eyed, thumping himself on the chest three times while he repeated “I am the president!” He also made it clear he was setting Iraq up so his successor could not get out of “our country’s destiny.”

This is the second time in recent weeks that accounts have surfaced of Bush lashing out or “ranting” in private meetings when responding to criticism of his Iraq policy. Chris Nelson of the Nelson Report offered a similar account earlier this month:

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 02:57:41 AM by Brassmask »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Bush Clearly Insane (according to his close friends from TX)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:25:58 AM »
Nice link

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 10:02:26 AM »
Anyone who knows anything about cancer knows that the danger point comes when the cancer suddenly and unexpectedly appears in another supposedly "clean" part of the body. As when, say, breast cancer, an implacable traveler, reappears in the bloodstream or the bones.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/opinion/viewpoints/stories/DN-geyer_31edi.ART.State.Edition1.4370227.html

AP
The Fatah al-Islam terrorists in Lebanon were recent transplants who showed up one day with new weapons, ready to fight. That there are stunning similarities between what happens medically in the body of man and what occurs sociologically and militarily in the societies of men is far less noticed – but just as frightening and dangerous.

Think of what has happened in only the last week in the Middle East. In northern Lebanon, in the long-established Nahr el-Bared Palestinian refugee camp, out of the blue arose a new al Qaeda-related insurgent group, Fatah al-Islam. Within days and even hours, the recurring hell of the Middle East was loosed, and refugees poured out of the camp in terror.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

She has a point , everyone who knows anything about Cancer knows that the right thing to do about it is leave it undisturbed and hope it will go away on its own.

Where did she learn of the incident of President Bush thumping his chest? I don't think she is logical and I don't think she should expect someone to take her word for this.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:06:36 AM by Plane »

Mucho

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 11:36:57 AM »
Ronnie has Alzheimers all along and the Bushidiot is a schizo-paranoid. You Repubs sure know how to pickem or maybe those are the only ones that are Repubs. Kinda makes ya long for a simple sexfiend like Bill, dont it?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 12:35:03 PM »
Ronnie has Alzheimers all along and the Bushidiot is a schizo-paranoid. You Repubs sure know how to pickem or maybe those are the only ones that are Repubs. Kinda makes ya long for a simple sexfiend like Bill, dont it?

I take it you are not a big fan of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Mucho

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »

I take it you are not a big fan of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

I dont mind crippled minds unless they are in charge of the country .

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 01:05:27 PM »
Or in control of an illegal war that a majority of Americans don't want their military to be involved in...

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 01:08:14 PM »
So as long as Americans with Disabilities are compliant to your point of view, then all is good?

Don't want them uppity and thinking for themselves?

Mucho

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 06:26:26 PM »
So as long as Americans with Disabilities are compliant to your point of view, then all is good?

Don't want them uppity and thinking for themselves?

How ridiculous can you get? Of course I dont want lunatics in charge. If you had an ounce of honesty, you would admit that as well. I had no problem with FDR being Pres as a physical cripple or Bill with his sex addiction. Stupid nuts are quite anotther matter , dontchaknow. They can  and have done tremendous damage.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2007, 06:32:59 PM »
pretty much every single texan I know ,thinks he`s nuts and deficient.

Mucho

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2007, 07:10:51 PM »
pretty much every single texan I know ,thinks he`s nuts and deficient.

The overwhelming majority of Californians think that too!

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2007, 09:04:39 PM »
If you truly believe he is insane, lobby to remove him from office:

Amendment XXV

Section 1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

Mucho

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2007, 10:05:37 PM »
>>If you truly believe he is insane, lobby to remove him from office:<<

THAT is a GREAT idea!

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2007, 10:57:24 PM »
THAT is a GREAT idea!

Best of luck with that. Let us know how it all turns out.

Mucho

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 03:36:08 PM »
THAT is a GREAT idea!

Best of luck with that. Let us know how it all turns out.

It was YOUR idea. Ya see I compliment y'all & you still are pissed