Author Topic: Loyal Soldiers: Scooter Libby's Cadre of Hatemongers  (Read 1247 times)

Mucho

Loyal Soldiers: Scooter Libby's Cadre of Hatemongers
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:07:26 AM »

Written by Jeff Koopersmith      
Friday, 15 June 2007
It started in 2000 and continues today: Neocon hate squads now terrorize judges!

June 15, 2007 – Geneva (apj.us) – Like the fair judge he is, Judge Reggie Walton, the Scooter Libby trial judge, told the multiple felon, "Sorry – but go directly to jail and wait for your appeals verdict at Club Fed."

Well, not in such words, but most people in American know that Irve Lewis "Scooter" Libby is just another sophisticated District scumbag who made his reputation on the backs of tens of thousand of dead Americans and Iraqis before he got caught committing a felony and lying – just a few out the thousands of times he has lied before, to his family, to his friends, to the Congress – probably even to the President.

What is profoundly disturbing is that Judge Walton found it necessary, before he told Libby and his tragi-comic cast of high-ticket lawyers to take a hike, to state that he had been receiving fistfuls of hate mail – threats to himself and his family for finding Libby guilty even though the case against him was proved beyond a shadow of a doubt even to most Washington insiders before it came to trial – and that includes many Republican observers.

"Unfortunately, I received a number of angry and mean-spirited letters and phone calls… wishing bad things on me and my family," Judge Walton told the courtroom.

The mail to Judge Walton – and I am sure the telephone calls as well – are the product of the very same sort of Neocon hate squad that we witnessed play-acting their phony “surprise” that Bush lost the election for President in 2000.

The media loves this kind of stuff – and their coverage of these “innocent” neo-Nazis demonstrating all over Florida and the nation certainly helped Bush overcome his troubles and end up in the White House, elected by his Daddy’s hand-picked Supreme Court majority.

It you think political thuggery is dead in America, think again.

Neoconservative string-pullers and their army of loyal soldier toadies don’t hesitate for a fraction of a second when they are demonstrating to our children and people around the world how our “democracy” is now run by the lowest of the low: by threats, even threats directed toward a federal court judge who dared to act in the name of justice as opposed to doctrine.

And don’t be fooled by the media, who will most likely tell you that the loosely formed but highly trained Gestapo-like crew clandestinely run by people like Dick Cheney does not exist.

It exists – and if you think back on recent history, you will see that these gangsters have been at work several times since George W. Bush took office.

Politics is a rough game, but the law of the land is not something to be pummeled and flaunted as do these newest Republican operatives.

They are learning well from the Nazis – as did Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch, who sign the checks for FOX News Channel's start propagandists including but limited to Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly.

Just scream, wail, threaten, and ridicule.

In Dick Cheney's Amerika, that’s all it takes to win your point!

http://www.apj.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=490&Itemid=2

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Loyal Soldiers: Scooter Libby's Cadre of Hatemongers
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 05:24:37 PM »
It doesn't seem like even ONE of these letter writers has been tracked by the FBI and charged.  Looks like the "war on terrorism" is a war on certain kinds of terrorism only, sure as hell doesn't include right-wing crypto-fascist terrorism, those guys get a free ride because they're just preaching the same kind of fascism as Cheney and Bush practice, adapted to a low-rent audience.

Mucho

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »
It doesn't seem like even ONE of these letter writers has been tracked by the FBI and charged.  Looks like the "war on terrorism" is a war on certain kinds of terrorism only, sure as hell doesn't include right-wing crypto-fascist terrorism, those guys get a free ride because they're just preaching the same kind of fascism as Cheney and Bush practice, adapted to a low-rent audience.

Verily, and it is no wonder that RW thugs are against hate crime legislation. Their ilk does it a lot.

yellow_crane

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 09:17:20 PM »

Written by Jeff Koopersmith      
Friday, 15 June 2007
It started in 2000 and continues today: Neocon hate squads now terrorize judges!

June 15, 2007 – Geneva (apj.us) – Like the fair judge he is, Judge Reggie Walton, the Scooter Libby trial judge, told the multiple felon, "Sorry – but go directly to jail and wait for your appeals verdict at Club Fed."

Well, not in such words, but most people in American know that Irve Lewis "Scooter" Libby is just another sophisticated District scumbag who made his reputation on the backs of tens of thousand of dead Americans and Iraqis before he got caught committing a felony and lying – just a few out the thousands of times he has lied before, to his family, to his friends, to the Congress – probably even to the President.

What is profoundly disturbing is that Judge Walton found it necessary, before he told Libby and his tragi-comic cast of high-ticket lawyers to take a hike, to state that he had been receiving fistfuls of hate mail – threats to himself and his family for finding Libby guilty even though the case against him was proved beyond a shadow of a doubt even to most Washington insiders before it came to trial – and that includes many Republican observers.

"Unfortunately, I received a number of angry and mean-spirited letters and phone calls… wishing bad things on me and my family," Judge Walton told the courtroom.

The mail to Judge Walton – and I am sure the telephone calls as well – are the product of the very same sort of Neocon hate squad that we witnessed play-acting their phony “surprise” that Bush lost the election for President in 2000.

The media loves this kind of stuff – and their coverage of these “innocent” neo-Nazis demonstrating all over Florida and the nation certainly helped Bush overcome his troubles and end up in the White House, elected by his Daddy’s hand-picked Supreme Court majority.

It you think political thuggery is dead in America, think again.

Neoconservative string-pullers and their army of loyal soldier toadies don’t hesitate for a fraction of a second when they are demonstrating to our children and people around the world how our “democracy” is now run by the lowest of the low: by threats, even threats directed toward a federal court judge who dared to act in the name of justice as opposed to doctrine.

And don’t be fooled by the media, who will most likely tell you that the loosely formed but highly trained Gestapo-like crew clandestinely run by people like Dick Cheney does not exist.

It exists – and if you think back on recent history, you will see that these gangsters have been at work several times since George W. Bush took office.

Politics is a rough game, but the law of the land is not something to be pummeled and flaunted as do these newest Republican operatives.

They are learning well from the Nazis – as did Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch, who sign the checks for FOX News Channel's start propagandists including but limited to Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly.

Just scream, wail, threaten, and ridicule.

In Dick Cheney's Amerika, that’s all it takes to win your point!

http://www.apj.us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=490&Itemid=2

This piece is flaming rhetoric, and is clearly rabid, anarchistic and far out.

It trespasses the parameters of proper political discussion, for one thing.  You gotta have Google, and you gotta have no far out.

And why should we dwell on the past and the actions of these neocons?

What good would that do?

Would that make the little engine get up over the hill?

, the grandiose solution is to begin by not pointing figures

the proper pursuit would be to sit around a big table, walls festooned by the most high virtues known only to those who solve by and by the v   

and amically discuss how we can best forgive by not pointing any fingers, which is always counterproductive to blissninnies and, well, anyone else who sees the world from the perspective of the grandio

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 09:27:03 PM »
hand grenades for peace

Mucho

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »
>>and amically discuss how we can best forgive by not pointing any fingers, which is always counterproductive to blissninnies and, well, anyone else who sees the world from the perspective of the grandio<<
I am not sure why you want to forgive evil pricks that killed well over 3000 US soldiers and well over 300000 Iraqis. I have always respected your opinions .Perhaps you could explain it to me.

yellow_crane

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
>>and amically discuss how we can best forgive by not pointing any fingers, which is always counterproductive to blissninnies and, well, anyone else who sees the world from the perspective of the grandio<<
I am not sure why you want to forgive evil pricks that killed well over 3000 US soldiers and well over 300000 Iraqis. I have always respected your opinions .Perhaps you could explain it to me.

Haven't you heard?

Dwelling on things like the war being fought for oil, or the mendacious hubris of the neocon lies about the war, is counterproductive.

We instead should assemble as gentlemen, discuss with assumption and pedant pose, and always with a dash of grandiosity. 

If I can see that the war was waged for oil, and see that we were lied to, and have that backed by polls which show Americans in the majority have felt that way for some time, and be labeled 'far out' for speaking it out loud, and simultaneously be soundly hissed by a queue of nabobs who, like England to Ben Arnold, must begrudingly pay that pricey homage to their turncoat, then I have a right to pffffty sarcasm.

Keep the faith.

Surely you realize the price for posting edgy, nagging truths and unspun realities--you of all people.

While others have tended to lemming themselves regarding the constant, ritual scape stoning you receive, I have always considered it a mirrored badge of honor for your efforts.

Keep posting stuff like this.

Be prepared to be called far-out for doing so.

Rise above their cheezy tactic, and carry on.

Mucho

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2007, 11:08:35 PM »

Haven't you heard?

Dwelling on things like the war being fought for oil, or the mendacious hubris of the neocon lies about the war, is counterproductive.

We instead should assemble as gentlemen, discuss with assumption and pedant pose, and always with a dash of grandiosity. 

If I can see that the war was waged for oil, and see that we were lied to, and have that backed by polls which show Americans in the majority have felt that way for some time, and be labeled 'far out' for speaking it out loud, and simultaneously be soundly hissed by a queue of nabobs who, like England to Ben Arnold, must begrudingly pay that pricey homage to their turncoat, then I have a right to pffffty sarcasm.

Keep the faith.

Surely you realize the price for posting edgy, nagging truths and unspun realities--you of all people.

While others have tended to lemming themselves regarding the constant, ritual scape stoning you receive, I have always considered it a mirrored badge of honor for your efforts.

Keep posting stuff like this.

Be prepared to be called far-out for doing so.

Rise above their cheezy tactic, and carry on.

Thank you for your insight and kindness. Sometimes it takes me a while to get it , but I usually do (unlike the intransigent RW loonies in here ) . I am truly honored to be called far out by the master.