Author Topic: BushCo  (Read 2289 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
BushCo
« on: June 16, 2007, 06:17:55 PM »
<p>If they will allow this to get out then we need only bide our time till it is revealed that the insurgents that the US were "inadvertently" funding, will turn out to be, just as I have prophecied, to be these kind of mercenaries.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;
</p>
<p>As with everything that they have done, BushCo doesn't think that rules apply to them.&nbsp; They are thinking on a whole 'nother level that doesn't involve honor, truth or any of the regular folk ideas that you and I consider to be necessary, desired and encouraged.&nbsp; BushCo types only have goals and they only need to find and use/abuse different means to attain their goals.
</p>
<p>In their eyes, "Americans" are not who they are out to protect nor are they even out to protect anyone other than their own personal selves and whoever they perceive as necessary to their own personal goals.&nbsp; Cheney will protect Bush only as long as he is considered necessary.&nbsp; This is a group of people who lived around parapolitics and black ops and subterfuge as a way of life for nearly all of their adult lives.&nbsp; The thinking they use for everything they do with their power is born of that CIA/psyops/blackops/ mentality.&nbsp; They are rife with paranoia.&nbsp; They are constantly questioning every action of anyone who they think may influence events or outcomes of long-planned schemes.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;If paying mercenaries to fight "insurgents" is necessary for whatever their true goal is, then they will do it.&nbsp; If paying insurgents who may kill some US soldiers is necessary to acheive their goals, then they will do it.&nbsp; If keeping their imaginary war going by paying everyone to fight for cameras is necessary to maintain whatever their true goals are, then they will do it.&nbsp; No rule applies to them.&nbsp; No norm applies to them in their minds.&nbsp; No law applies to them.
</p>
<p>

</p>
<h2 class="title">Private contractors in Iraq stage “parallel surge.”
</h2>
<p>“Private security companies, funded by billions of dollars in U.S. military and State Department contracts, are fighting insurgents on a widening scale in Iraq, enduring daily attacks, returning fire and taking hundreds of casualties that have been underreported and sometimes concealed, according to U.S. and Iraqi officials and company representatives.”
</p>

<p>While the military has built up troops in an ongoing campaign to secure Baghdad, the security companies, out of public view, have been engaged in a parallel surge, boosting manpower, adding expensive armor and stepping up evasive action as attacks increase, the officials and company representatives said.
[…]
  </p>
  <p>The majority of the more than 100 security companies operate outside of Iraqi law, in part because of bureaucratic delays and corruption in the Iraqi government licensing process, according to U.S. officials.
  </p>
  <p>&nbsp;
  </p>http://thinkprogress.org/2007/06/16/private-contractors-in-iraq-stage-parallel-surge/

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: BushCo
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 09:31:51 PM »
Hard to read your posty.

Are you aying Blackwater et al are behind suicide bombings and the IED's?

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 02:21:01 AM »
I'm not answering for Brass.
I just wanted to add two links:
http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/53460
'Blackwater Heavies Sue Families of Slain Employees for $10 Million in Brutal Attempt to Suppress Their Story'

and
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20070528/scahill
' Outsourcing the War'
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 02:22:49 AM »
Relevance?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2007, 10:07:54 AM »
Sorry about the crazy post format.  It got all screwed up when I tried to use Xian.

I am not exactly saying that Blackwater et al are behind the IED's and such.  What I am directly saying is that I would not be surprised to find out A) that they are behind them, B) that further investigation of the US backing of civil war factions who ARE behind some IED's and the like would lead to the discovery that the US is literally staging the whole of the widespread murder and destruction going on in Iraq or C) all of the above.

Right off the bat, let me say, I have no proof of this, but then when I said that the US was funding factions of the civil war perpetrators certain parties scoffed at that idea as well.  Yet, now, we know for a fact that is so.  Last year, there were hints that the Blackwater-types were acting like Old West gangs in Iraq and none of the war lovers/supporters of Bush believed that either, now we know that is factual as well.

I'm not out to prove my journalistic/investigatory skills, just my credentials as a prophet and expert on the US government's psyche.

Bush often uses "history will judge" as a deflection of hard, "in the now" questions.  He is right.  History will judge his decisions, his actions, the actions of his "administration", the illegal invasion, et al but what he doesn't mention but is definitely aware of is the facet that history will access to information that Bush and gang of neo-con cultists would use the military to defend Americans having access to for fear of the whole lot of them being lynched on Pennsylvania Avenue.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 01:55:32 PM »
Thanks for the clarification.

Basically you are suggesting the worst of the US Government based on gut feel and bias.

OK.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2007, 04:05:41 PM »
Thanks for the clarification.

Basically you are suggesting the worst of the US Government based on gut feel and bias.

OK.

I would also add to gut feel and bias: prior behaviour of said government, modus operandi of the current "administration".  Considering how my assumptions/prophecies are usually confirmed given time, I would think you'd have a bit more respect for my prognostications.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »
Normally decisions are made on hard data. My guess is your data is soft.

Respect or lack thereof for your prophetic abilities has nothing to do with this.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 01:15:30 PM »
Wouldn't the correct outcome be indicative of some kind data (hard or soft) that would give me indication of how to predict prophecies?

Or am I just getting lucky with every prediction?

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 03:34:20 PM »
Sometimes when it is cloudy it rains.

Sometimes it doesn't.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2007, 04:02:45 PM »
To use your metaphor, I'm predicting the rain like a farmer of old.

To continue, you're looking at the same sky and smelling the same air as me in mid July and predicting clear skies, snow or not bothering to predict for fear of offending your gods...

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »
I look at a cloudy sky and locate my umbrella.

You seem to want to blame mother nature.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 03:47:32 PM »
If we were literally talking about weather then you might have a point.  However, I was figuratively talking about the weather to make a point about predicting situations in matters controlled by men.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 06:15:55 PM »
Are you saying man controls the weather or has an effect on it?

gipper

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 06:22:30 PM »
Brass, a man whom at the best of times I'd like to consider a friend and a stalwart of the (essential) avant garde, is nonetheless thoroughly and irretrievably full of shit with these "accusations." Emanating from his "gut," they amount to no more than a huge, though championship, fart. When the air clears, perhaps we can continue the (valuable) ongoing discussion about the reality of Iraq and its ramifications. You know, something useful.