Author Topic: 23% approve of Democrat congress - had enough?  (Read 3746 times)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
23% approve of Democrat congress - had enough?
« on: June 20, 2007, 11:55:06 PM »
When can we start impeaching or expelling the corrupt Dems, like John Murtha and William Jefferson?

What can the Dems possibly run on in 2008? That they did a tremendous job? Nancy Pelosi is a disaster.

Mucho

Re: 23% approve of Democrat congress - had enough?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 11:47:42 AM »
When can we start impeaching or expelling the corrupt Dems, like John Murtha and William Jefferson?

What can the Dems possibly run on in 2008? That they did a tremendous job? Nancy Pelosi is a disaster.

Obviously the reason their approval is so low is that they havent impeached your moronic warmonger Pres & VP yet.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 12:00:35 PM »
Knut, confidence in the Democrat congress is lower now than it was before the 1994 sweep.

You guys have broken every single pledge you ran on in 2006, corruption is running rampant through your ranks, you libs are earmarking everything in sight, and you haven't achieved a damn thing.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 12:01:50 PM »

Obviously the reason their approval is so low is that they havent impeached your moronic warmonger Pres & VP yet.

If that would make them popular they would do it.
Why would they think it a bad idea?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2007, 02:33:15 PM »

===================================================================
Jefferson, it appears, is on his way out. I don't imagine that the "we" (I assume this means Grover Norquistian wingnuts  such as yourself) will be able to do a damned thing about this until you have a majority of the Congress, which, as you know, you don't have.

You are assuming that if 23% of the people in some poll disapprove of Congress, and the majority of said Congress are Democrats, then 77% must love Republicans. This is not the case at all and any thinking person knows this.

Juniorbush and Darth Cheney mongered an unnecessary war based on untruths, and Americans are dying because of it. Their inept and lame persecution of this war seems to have no forseeable end, and that pisses them off. The American people have a very short attention span.

Americans like to be Number One, and we are only first at causing the greatest number of refugees on the planet these days.

None of us like the way history is progressing. Lamentably, there is no reverse gear.

What I for one, have had enough of, is clowns such as yourself assuming that after your fave morons have turned the aquarium into boullabaise, you are sniping at the Democrats because they cannot return it to a nice aquarium full of happy live fishies.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2007, 02:37:11 PM »
Their inept and lame persecution of this war ...

YOU persecute this war. The administration prosecutes the war.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2007, 02:41:33 PM »
okay, prosecutes.

I have no idea about how I might persecute a war. I don't think a war can be persecuted.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 02:45:50 PM »
okay, prosecutes.  I have no idea about how I might persecute a war. I don't think a war can be persecuted.

You, and like minds do it every single fricken day, Xo       ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Mucho

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 02:55:24 PM »

If that would make them popular they would do it.
Why would they think it a bad idea?

As a wise sage once said in here:

>>No one ever said that honesty or intelligence was required for a liberal.<<

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 02:57:42 PM »

So, you're admitting your party leadership has no honesty or intelligence?

Interesting.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Mucho

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 02:58:04 PM »
Knut, confidence in the Democrat congress is lower now than it was before the 1994 sweep.

You guys have broken every single pledge you ran on in 2006, corruption is running rampant through your ranks, you libs are earmarking everything in sight, and you haven't achieved a damn thing.

I am hardly the greatest admirer of this Dem congress. I feel that they have been way ti timid, but your condemnation is just the same RNC crap you always spew in here and has nothing to it.

Mucho

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 02:59:46 PM »

So, you're admitting your party leadership has no honesty or intelligence?

Interesting.

Nope - just that it is not"required'. Thanx yet again for displaying your typical parsing lies.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 03:01:35 PM »
Nope - just that it is not"required'. Thanx yet again for displaying your typical parsing lies.

If it didn't apply, why did you bring it up?

And I guess your claim to never respond to my posts ever again was a lie as well...

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
okay, prosecutes.  I have no idea about how I might persecute a war. I don't think a war can be persecuted.

You, and like minds do it every single fricken day, Xo   
=============================================
No, I don't. No one does. You can only persecute humans, I think. You could mistreat, batter or bash animals.

A war is an abstract concept that does not possess self-awareness. It cannot be persecuted.

It's a bit like a "War on Terrorism". An impossibility.

You could fight terrorists, but probably not all of them. You could fight members of Al Qaeda, but when a bunch of Marines whack down the door to a family's home and point mighty weapons at those inside, that is terrorism as well. And the Marines are not fighting those particular terrorists.

I mistype one effing word and you drag it out forever. Have you nothing better to do?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 04:49:12 PM »

You, and like minds do it every single fricken day, Xo   
=============================================
No, I don't. No one does. You can only persecute humans, I think. You could mistreat, batter or bash animals.

You "think" wrong, as ususal.  Persecute: to pursue with harassing or oppressive treatment. to annoy or trouble persistently.  It doesn't require that the target of such harrasment be tangible.  It can absolutely be targeted at concepts, policies, practices, etc.  It's not often used in such sentences, outside of when it's being used in a legal forum, but the defintion fits.  So yea, typo or not, you do.  Not that it's any big deal, just be honest

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle