Author Topic: Ann Coulter Fans Must Be So Proud AGAIN!  (Read 1150 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ann Coulter Fans Must Be So Proud AGAIN!
« on: June 27, 2007, 01:31:22 AM »
Unfortunately, the only copy of this on YouTube is from a pro-John Edwards user.  I'm no supporter of Edwards' but this Coulter thing is just the absolute most disgusting low for even this POS.

Let's all poo poo this together as a joke in poor taste, ok?  I mean, she's the equivalent of Dice Clay right?  She doesn't speak for the Right, right?  She's just an entertainer, right?  None of you rightwingers here have yet to actually buy one of her books thereby showing support for this sort of low form of verbalization, right?  (I was going to use the word "discourse" but decided that would a detriment to that word.)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Ws_bXU6Rjk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7Ws_bXU6Rjk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ws_bXU6Rjk

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Ann Coulter Fans Must Be So Proud AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 01:55:27 AM »
Hmmm.

Are you attacking her or are you attacking conservatives?

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 02:53:06 AM »
Definitely attacking HER and anyone who has ever given her a penny.

Your attempt to react to ME directly without addressing whether or not Coulter's statement was out of line or disgusting or simply poor taste is duly noted however.

It is my pleasure to see you work your magic.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 03:08:56 AM »
I've never purchased any of Ann's books.

But I do get a laugh when one of her comments gets a member of the liberal left all worked up.

Yes, her comment on Edwards seems jarring, but maybe you didn't realize that she was only referencing what Bill Maher wished upon our Vice President.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 03:43:12 AM »
Your attempt to react to ME directly without addressing whether or not Coulter's statement was out of line or disgusting or simply poor taste is duly noted however.

I'm sorry. My opinion is I don't think there is enough love in the world.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 09:37:21 AM »
I've never purchased any of Ann's books.

But I do get a laugh when one of her comments gets a member of the liberal left all worked up.

Yes, her comment on Edwards seems jarring, but maybe you didn't realize that she was only referencing what Bill Maher wished upon our Vice President.

I did NOT realize that.  Maher's comment is also disgusting though he has less of a track record of saying such nonsense.