Author Topic: The Boat from Hell that all RW Loons Would Love  (Read 3018 times)

Mucho

Re: The Boat from Hell that all RW Loons Would Love
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2007, 02:26:53 PM »
the middle is relative too

My , I never knew you were such a relativist. I woulda thought you more an absolutist fundie type.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2007, 03:32:15 PM »
My , I never knew you were such a relativist. I woulda thought you more an absolutist fundie type.

Guess you are wrong

Again

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 05:11:37 PM »

I once had a college instructor that called himself a radical moderate. His doctoral thesis ( on which he had all of us to his research of course) was that you could find the truth of any political questions by measuring the farthest extremes and measuring to exactly the middle and therein find it. It was a ridiculous theory and I am sure he never did get his doctorate. At least on the fringes, one might find the sharpness of truth a one time or another. In the bloated and mushy middle you only have undisciplined mush which you think must be it because it looks & smells like you.
BTW I have been at YR meetings where they act & talk just like these fascist cruisers. The far right nutcases in here say much worse most of the time.

[/quote]

This is very simular to the process we are presently useing to find our leadership.

And the process by which our leadership is leading.

Mucho

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2007, 07:16:57 PM »

Guess you are wrong

Again

Unlike you fascist lunatics, I can admit to being wrong and learning through my mistakes. You camt and therefore keep repeating them and fucking things up over & over again.

Mucho

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 07:20:30 PM »

I once had a college instructor that called himself a radical moderate. His doctoral thesis ( on which he had all of us to his research of course) was that you could find the truth of any political questions by measuring the farthest extremes and measuring to exactly the middle and therein find it. It was a ridiculous theory and I am sure he never did get his doctorate. At least on the fringes, one might find the sharpness of truth a one time or another. In the bloated and mushy middle you only have undisciplined mush which you think must be it because it looks & smells like you.
BTW I have been at YR meetings where they act & talk just like these fascist cruisers. The far right nutcases in here say much worse most of the time.

This is very simular to the process we are presently useing to find our leadership.

[/quote]

Actually, most find our leaders by voting for the one that pretends to be in the middle best.
Sadly, our leadership isnt leading at all right now.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 07:56:34 PM »
nlike you fascist lunatics, I can admit to being wrong and learning through my mistakes. You camt and therefore keep repeating them and fucking things up over & over again.

How come you get to speak for yourself, yet you throw me in with some group and place their behaviors on me?

Seems you have it backwards.

Mucho

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 09:01:06 PM »
nlike you fascist lunatics, I can admit to being wrong and learning through my mistakes. You camt and therefore keep repeating them and fucking things up over & over again.

How come you get to speak for yourself, yet you throw me in with some group and place their behaviors on me?

Seems you have it backwards.

Cause you are the one that can never admit a mistake. I have already admitted two so far, but I might be wring about the second mistake because you are probly lying about being a relatavist.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 11:52:26 PM »
Those people are like maybe 5% or 10% of the Americans I meet in my travels outside of Canada or the U.S.A.  They're just plain nuts.  But they're out there.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2007, 08:30:53 AM »

Actually, most find our leaders by voting for the one that pretends to be in the middle best.
[/quote]

This resembles agreement?

Mucho

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2007, 12:36:32 PM »

[/quote]

Not really. I have the feeling that you approve of the Bushidiot when he pretends to be strong.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »

Not really. I have the feeling that you approve of the Bushidiot when he pretends to be strong.

I like him better than I used to.
This topic illistrates one of the resons that I do ,and also one of the things that tempers my approval of him a bit.

The positive part is that President Bush seems unafraid to do an impolitic thing when he really feels it is the right thing , his commutation of "Scooter" Libbey was hardly good politics , but it was done for justice's sake.

The negative part is that even when there is no political benefit , no practical benefit and no real reason to the president will sometimes conduct himself as a middlefinder and will act to split the diffrence exactly , often as not pleaseing no one , I have in mind the decision he made re stem cells which wound up being the worst of both worlds and beneficial to none.

We, in president Bush, have elected a natural middle of the roader , a genuine moderate , we could have done worse , we could have done better.