Author Topic: New Map  (Read 711 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
New Map
« on: July 27, 2007, 11:21:04 PM »
http://www.islamonline.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=23060

The UN's latest map of the West Bank, showing Israeli settlements, the access roads linking them up, the Wall, and the areas of the West Bank that are now either totally or partially restricted to Palestinians.

I think the master plan of the Jews is working and I have to say, it's brilliant.  They played for time, time, time, time.  Even after signing the Oslo Accords, their play for time continued.  They dragged their feet on meeting every milestone, and renegotiated each one down to something less than what they had originally agreed to.  All the while the clock was running, and the settlements and building continued.

I think now they are going to get the West Bank.  It is only a matter of time.  It would take a cataclysm to reverse the progress made on the ground.  And I also believe their population is much larger than stated officially.  I don't mean just the West Bank settlers, I mean the population of Israel.  I think it's officially supposed to be about 6.4 million, but in fact I understand it's around 8 million, and they're deliberately under-counting. 

The land did once belong to them and now they are taking it back.  Too bad for the Arabs, but maybe Zionism is really just a force of history that is too strong for them or anyone else to stop.  Can't believe I'm thinking like this.  But look at the fucking map.  What does it all mean?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Map
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 01:33:02 AM »
  I might mean that there is no potential for an independant and or prosperous Palestine.

It is hard to imagine a solution that pleases enough people .