Author Topic: this guy is guilty as hell  (Read 3930 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: this guy is guilty as hell
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2007, 08:14:27 PM »
My mistake it was Crane singing the praises of Minnesota.

http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php?topic=3741.msg33665#msg33665
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 08:18:52 PM by BT »

yellow_crane

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2007, 08:14:45 PM »

I care little that Craig should be flung from the sleigh.   When he finally is at home for good behind the drawn drapes, the morning paper will bring him the news that he was voted the least liked gay among gays.

Say that the word 'alledged' needs to be included with the word "gay" here, and then suppose it is true.  Here is a man who was a closeted homosexual who took it upon himself to step forward well beyond the boundaries of demand and circumstance to trumpet that particular nonissue issue for the cause.  

This anti-gay horn blowing rankled every gay alive, of course.  

If he is outed with evidence, he will be shunned by the Republicans, the Idahoians, and the gays.   In fact, I can't think of anyone not having a bad taste in their mouth; you might even hate gays, but watching this kind of sleaze manuvering and hypocritical mendacity turns all stomachs.  You earn a special merit badge in hypocracy for the volunteering part.

He would not be able to stay in Idaho.

Romney better hope he is outed in a crystal fashion, because otherwise he was spotted abandoning with a snap his friend and working supporter at the first sign of trouble.  The prevailing metaphor in the media is "thrown under the bus" and that metaphor is specific with opportunism and betrayal.

yellow_crane

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2007, 08:39:57 PM »
My mistake it was Crane singing the praises of Minnesota.

http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php?topic=3741.msg33665#msg33665

My only reference was  "Minn., that metropolis of free intellect . . ."

I was not "singing the praises of Minnesota" because I was referring to the 'metropolis,' Minneapolis.

That said, I do sing the praises of Minneapolis.  Definately not Leavittown.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2007, 08:40:48 PM »
Wasn't Mikey the one saying Minnesota was a perfect example of a progressive state, where tolerance shines?

That was Crane.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 08:52:46 AM »
I was not "singing the praises of Minnesota" because I was referring to the 'metropolis,' Minneapolis.

Yeah, all those brilliant people there. Can't figure out that foot bridges are not meant for vehicles...

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=263586
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 09:52:48 AM »
>Did you even listen to the tape?<

I listened and I heard a criminal creep making up lies to save his evil ass? You are so sick you think that the sting was against gays because you think that gays troll mensrooms. Only pervs like Republican closeted freaks cruise mensrooms. Gays are not the pervs. You guys are. THAT is what all this proves.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:06:54 AM by Knutey »

Richpo64

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 12:17:59 PM »
>>Resign now trash and go get help for your sickness<<

I'm going to have to agree. You've got to be more than a little sick to solicit sex in a public bathroom. Especially a public figure with so much to lose. The guy is obviously a sexual deviant, who needs him.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 04:44:46 PM »
I'm going to have to agree. You've got to be more than a little sick to solicit sex in a public bathroom. Especially a public figure with so much to lose. The guy is obviously a sexual deviant, who needs him.

Either that or he is innocent. The left hand ring thing still bothers me.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 04:45:37 PM »
actually this could a good character test for the party
alot of his supposed friends abandoned him
but some simply state they don`t agree or support the lifestyle but are still his friend.
who would you trust loyalty or suppsed ethics?

I can imagine you would throw your freind a rope if he was sinking in quicksand , and work hard to pull him out.

But if the rope was tied to his sinking body would you follow it down as it sank beyond all hope?

Barney Frank survived a debackle like this one and is all the stronger for it , but Republicans don't try as hard to save a stinker.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »

Man ,proof of his innocence would be dinamite right now , but what could possibly be such a proof?

Knutey

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 06:36:00 PM »

You would and have looked for , found and/or made up a lot of exculpating "evidence" to clear your fellow RW pervs

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 07:14:41 PM »
re: "Either that or he is innocent".

This married man has already plead guilty to charges relating to homosexual sex in a public restroom.
Others have come foward in the past associating him with outrageous homosexual behaviors.
It is not a reach to claim this man is a sexual deviant.
I think he should resign and seek help for his illness.

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 09:17:27 PM »
This married man has already plead guilty to charges relating to homosexual sex in a public restroom.

Did he plead guilty to a lesser charge because he thought it the easiest way to make tis go away or did he plead guilty because he was in fact guilty.

Did you ever pay a speeding ticket because you didn't want to stay in the jail overnight waiting for the magistrate even though you did not speed?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 09:37:07 PM »
pleading guilty to a speeding ticket because you don't want to hassle with it and pleading guilty to charges relating to outrageous homosexual activity in a men's airport restroom seems like a bit of a stretch of a comparison but i understand what you are saying
however with the history and the guilty plea combined i think he is most likely a sick sick individual
he needs to resign and get help quick

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 09:44:52 PM »
he needs to resign and get help quick

He most likely will resign because he has been thrown under the bus by his colleagues. Whether he needs help is up to him and his conscience.