Author Topic: Looks like Gross Old Pervs permeate every level of Party by the same name  (Read 1736 times)

Knutey

Friday, September 14, 2007
Ex-GOP activist faces new molestation charges
Jeffrey Ray Nielsen, a former aide to Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Huntington Beach, abused the boy at his Fountain Valley home, prosecutors say.
By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
The Orange County Register
A former aide to an Orange County congressman who made headlines when he was accused of molesting a 14-year-old boy faces new accusations of abusing a second youth.
Jeffrey Ray Nielsen, 36, was charged Thursday with ten felony counts of molestation for molesting a 13-year-old boy at his Fountain Valley home from May 1 to Sept. 22, 1994, Deputy District Attorney Matt Lockhart said.
Nielsen is a lawyer who once was a legislative aide in Washington D.C. to Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Huntington Beach). He also worked on an Assembly campaign of Scott Baugh, now the Republican Party chairman in Orange County.
Nielsen is awaiting a re-trial on charges that he molested another boy, age 14, in 2003. He allegedly met that youth through an Internet chat room for gay men. In March, a jury deadlocked on whether to convict Nielsen of six felonies for allegedly seducing the boy. His defense attorney, Paul Meyer, argued his client was counseling the teenager, who told Nielsen he was troubled because he was gay.
On Friday, Neilsen appeared at Harbor Justice Center in Newport Beach for a court hearing in the 2003 case. The re-trial was pushed back to Sept. 28.
Prosecutors found out about the second youth while investigating the first case, Lockhart said.
Nielsen knew the boy when he used to live in the Washington D.C.-area and befriended the boy's family, who lived in Virginia, he said. Nielsen and the boy began a sexual relationship in Virginia, which continued in Orange County when the boy visited Nielsen at his house, Lockhart said. County prosecutors do not have the jurisdiction to charge the alleged crimes in Virginia, he added.
Nielsen will be arraigned on the new charges on Oct. 12. Meyer declined to comment.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/nielsen-boy-county-1845698-lockhart-orange#

Knutey

Re: Looks like Gross Old Pervs permeate every level of Party by the same name
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 07:27:53 PM »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »
New movie:

"The Return of the Bedroom Police"
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 12:42:56 AM »
New movie:

"The Return of the Bedroom Police"

So you like 36 year old Repube Gents molesting 10-16 year old boys?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 01:23:13 AM »

Sounds like it was consensual relationships to me. In many places, 16 year olds can have consensual relationships.

If he broke the law, then he should resign from his position. Until then, innocent until proven guilty.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 12:11:26 PM »

Sounds like it was consensual relationships to me. In many places, 16 year olds can have consensual relationships.

If he broke the law, then he should resign from his position. Until then, innocent until proven guilty.

Once again with your parsing lies and defense of Repube child molesters. One of the boys was 14 and in California where this GOPER lives, statutory rape is 18." For instance, in California, statutory rape is defined as: ?An act of sexual intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the perpetrator, if the person is a minor, a person under the age of 18" (Penal Code ? 261.5(a))."
So how cum your RW pervs are innocent until proven quilty , but Bill Clinton who had relatively normal sex with an adult was hounded through hell by you RW closeted creeps? 

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 12:20:43 PM »
So how cum your RW pervs are innocent until proven quilty , but Bill Clinton who had relatively normal sex with an adult was hounded through hell by you RW closeted creeps? 

Both are innocent until proven guilty. I don't see any mention of a conviction in your article.

Bill admitted to lying, something you are apparently incapable of doing.

Knutey

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 12:27:49 PM »

Both are innocent until proven guilty. I don't see any mention of a conviction in your article.

Bill admitted to lying, something you are apparently incapable of doing.
You nuts hounded Bill through before  was not convicted , but you want to give this pedophile a pass? Figures
I wont admit to lying because I dont . I leave that to you RW lunatic prevaricators (a person who speaks so as to avoid the precise truth; quibbler; equivocator.)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
You nuts hounded Bill through before  was not convicted , but you want to give this pedophile a pass? Figures
I wont admit to lying because I dont . I leave that to you RW lunatic prevaricators (a person who speaks so as to avoid the precise truth; quibbler; equivocator.)

You got a quote about how I "hounded" Bill?

Because, if you don't, you're lying now.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 12:36:59 PM »
Anybody post this quote yet?  It's hilarious.

Appearing on ?Meet the Press? amidst the Monica Lewinsky scandal in 1999, Craig criticizes Bill Clinton?s immoral behavior and pushes for Congress to impeach the president.

Asserting that a censure resolution would be equivalent to calling Clinton ?a naughty boy,? Craig insists he knows the president is a ?nasty, naughty boy.?
http://www.gloob.tv/news/larry_craig_nasty_naughty_boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vs5570pKw

I know exactly what Washington needs.  More "family values" candidates!  More Republicans!

Knutey

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 01:39:04 PM »

You got a quote about how I "hounded" Bill?

Because, if you don't, you're lying now.

I forgot how your retardation doesnt allow for the subtlety of US English. I meant the you in the y''all sense which means all you RW lunatics and supporters of which you certainly are one.
BTW- 16 years of age may be OK in Kazakhstan or Vulgaria where you must be from, but but in the good ol' US Of A except in  parts of the deep Repube south where most of you real creepos live.

Knutey

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »
Anybody post this quote yet?  It's hilarious.

Appearing on ?Meet the Press? amidst the Monica Lewinsky scandal in 1999, Craig criticizes Bill Clinton?s immoral behavior and pushes for Congress to impeach the president.

Asserting that a censure resolution would be equivalent to calling Clinton ?a naughty boy,? Craig insists he knows the president is a ?nasty, naughty boy.?
http://www.gloob.tv/news/larry_craig_nasty_naughty_boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vs5570pKw

I know exactly what Washington needs.  More "family values" candidates!  More Republicans!

Actually I did post that earlier but the only lunatic that acknowledged it was pOOt (Perceptive) who was too dumb to click on a link and needed a text version. I was sorta surprised he could even read. They sure dont like to see their hypocracy up close, do they?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 01:48:38 PM »
I forgot how your retardation doesnt allow for the subtlety of US English. I meant the you in the y''all sense which means all you RW lunatics and supporters of which you certainly are one.

It's not my fault that you cannot articulate what you mean in your native language.

BTW- 16 years of age may be OK in Kazakhstan or Vulgaria where you must be from, but but in the good ol' US Of A except in  parts of the deep Repube south where most of you real creepos live.

Austria. It's in central Europe. I know that global geography isn't a strong point in the public schools.

So, Massachusetts is part of "deep Repube south"? New Hampshire? Ohio? Oregon? Pennsylvania? I didn't realize that the "south" was so extensive.

Knutey

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 01:50:48 PM »
Austria! Of course! Where all the real fascists come from.

And , of course you are lying about those states as well For example, ORE

163.315 Incapacity to consent; effect of lack of resistance. (1) A person is considered incapable of consenting to a sexual act if the person is:
(a) Under 18 years of age;
(b) Mentally defective;
(c) Mentally incapacitated; or
(d) Physically helpless.
(2) A lack of verbal or physical resistance does not, by itself, constitute consent but may be considered by the trier of fact along with all other relevant evidence. [1971 c.743 ?105; 1999 c.949 ?2; 2001 c.104 ?52]

http://www.moraloutrage.net/staticpages/index.php?page=Oregon
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 01:53:50 PM by Knutey »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 01:54:02 PM »
Austria! Of course! Where all the real fascists come from.

And Orange County is where all the real idiots come from. You have a point?