Author Topic: Rude Student Tasered After Asking Kerry A Question  (Read 14073 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Rude Student Tasered After Asking Kerry A Question
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2007, 12:01:19 PM »
>>You're right.  Gosh it makes so much sense.  He WANTED to get tasered!<<

I don;t think the guy wanted to get tasered (I'm printing up t-shirts that say "DON'T TASE ME DUDE!! as we speak), but it's becoming clear he planned to at least to get arrested. Moments after the incident his friends had his life story up on their web sites (at least that's what's been reported).

Again, this guy is one of the monsters the left has created, and it looks like they've got a problem on their hands.

What you don't realize is this isn't about left and right.  Its about getting after the truth.  It's about a group of elitist cultists that have taken over the country and want to run everything themselves for themselves by themselves.

Richpo64

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »
>>What you don't realize is this isn't about left and right.  Its about getting after the truth.<<

No. What you're seeing here is a reaction to Democrat lies and other nutjob conspiracy theories. The truth has nothing to do with it. I don't think the liberals actually thought through what might happen while they were telling these outrageous falsehoods and demonizing our elected leadership. The waterheaded masses bought it! And they want to know what the people who made these claims are going to do about it. Since the leftists never really planned to do anything about and only hoped to get votes, they're faced with the monster they created. this kid is a perfect example.

>>It's about a group of elitist cultists that have taken over the country and want to run everything themselves for themselves by themselves.<<

Thank you for providing an example. Mentally deficient people will buy into this sort of drivel as will young impressionable minds.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2007, 12:28:15 PM »
Violence is always the answer for you guys.

This, coming from the fella that supports ALF, ELF, and even overthrow of this administration     ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2007, 12:43:47 PM »
I don't believe I ever said his rights were abrogated,

Yet you offered up this guys posing as a prime example of abrogated rights and the ensuing slippery slope.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »

You're right.  Gosh it makes so much sense.  He WANTED to get tasered!  That's it!  No problem.  Explained away again.  WHEW!  Yes, dismissal not admiration.  Like that crank Cindy Sheehan.  Or, or like how gays, you know gays, they CHOOSE to be gay.  You know?!?  Yeah, they love being hated and they like being beat up as teenagers and outcasts as adults.

This guy choosing to act up so he would get pushed around and pinned down by cops, you're comparing that to homosexuals? Come on, Brass. That is just plain stupid. And at no point did I excuse the "protester" getting tasered. That, as I have said, should not have happened. That does not alter the evidence piling up that the guy's goal was to have the incident on video. He was apparently not there to question Kerry. He was there to manhandled by police and have it all caught on video. He was successful. So yes, the guy is a fraud. If you feel that behavior merits lauding, by all means, go ahead. Personally, I don't believe he deserves it.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2007, 02:37:10 PM »
Violence is always the answer for you guys.

This, coming from the fella that supports ALF, ELF, and even overthrow of this administration     ;)

ELF is non-violent.

And I can only assume that you are talking about my saying we should use the V for Vendetta closing scene at the White House.  Or as they say, flashmob it.  I do advocate that.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2007, 02:53:28 PM »
ELF is non-violent.

"But, during an exclusive interview with 10News, former ELF leader and spokesman Leslie James Pickering, (pictured, left), described the group's members as freedom fighters, not terrorists.

"'Violence is a necessary element of an oppressive struggle,' Pickering said.

"ELF members have taken responsibility for dozens of arsons and other attacks. They claim the attacks are 'necessary actions to overthrow an oppressive government.'"

"The largest and most destructive ELF attack occurred in San Diego last summer at the 206 unit La Jolla Crossroads condominium project."

More at http://www.10news.com/investigations/2856840/detail.html
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 03:08:01 PM by Amianthus »
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2007, 03:41:29 PM »
D'OH..............facts to a liberal, like Kryptonite to Superman       ;D
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2007, 07:13:52 PM »
ELF is non-violent.

"But, during an exclusive interview with 10News, former ELF leader and spokesman Leslie James Pickering, (pictured, left), described the group's members as freedom fighters, not terrorists.

"'Violence is a necessary element of an oppressive struggle,' Pickering said.

"ELF members have taken responsibility for dozens of arsons and other attacks. They claim the attacks are 'necessary actions to overthrow an oppressive government.'"

"The largest and most destructive ELF attack occurred in San Diego last summer at the 206 unit La Jolla Crossroads condominium project."

More at http://www.10news.com/investigations/2856840/detail.html

I don't consider burning inanimate objects as violence.  Is a campfire a form of violence?

I don't care what they call it, I just hope they keep burning shit without hurting one living thing.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2007, 08:17:52 PM »
I don't consider burning inanimate objects as violence.  Is a campfire a form of violence?

Firebombing buildings where people might be is violence.

I don't care what they call it, I just hope they keep burning shit without hurting one living thing.

One of these days, they're gonna miscalculate and kill someone. Will you be proud of them then?
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »
actually you got something
it most likely non-violent
but it`s definately property damage
meaning ALF is financially responsible for the cost
how are they not liable?
all this property damage and somehow they keep going.
if i torch a store I didn`t care for.
I`d be paying for it for the rest of my life.
I think ALF is niavely helping these people get big insurance payouts
notice no aggressive action against ALF
remember most SUV vandalism is caused by the owner who can`t make payment.
ALF is a friend to the insurance cheats
ALF is a dupe to thier supposed enemy.
the real question has any company ever gotten hurt by ALF attacks?

hnumpah

• You have another think coming. Use it.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »
ELF is non-violent.

Weren't they the ones driving spikes into trees so when the lumberman came along with his chainsaw, the chain would hit a spike and break, with a good chance of causing severe injury?

That's non-violent?
"I love WikiLeaks." - Donald Trump, October 2016

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2007, 10:15:26 PM »
Weren't they the ones driving spikes into trees so when the lumberman came along with his chainsaw, the chain would hit a spike and break, with a good chance of causing severe injury?

That's non-violent?
===============================
Sure it is, especially if you tell them about the spikes.

Even if you don't, after the first spike, they can consider themselves warned, can't they?

The chainsaw is violent, not the spike. This is a form of forest protecting jiujitsu.

No one told them they could not use the traditional two-man saw.

Spiking trees like redwoods is a great idea if it prevents them from being felled.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2007, 03:27:46 AM »
Just so no one thinks I'm quoting out of context...

ELF is non-violent.

That's non-violent?

Sure it is, especially if you tell them about the spikes.

Even if you don't, after the first spike, they can consider themselves warned, can't they?

Well sure, they just... B'HUH? After the first spike, yeah, that is not violent at all, except for the part where someone is maimed, other than that, it's not violent at... yes, yes, it is.

The chainsaw is violent, not the spike. This is a form of forest protecting jiujitsu.

No one told them they could not use the traditional two-man saw.

Spiking trees like redwoods is a great idea if it prevents them from being felled.

Jiujitsu? Um, no. It's threatening people with bodily injury. I'm find this turn in the conversation a bit revealing. Tasering the "protester" is a horrible crime apparently, but spiking trees to threaten lumberjacks with bodily injury is some how justifiable. The intellectual, uh, dexterity there is just amazing.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2007, 07:12:16 AM »
Is the tazer less harmfull than some of its alternatives?

The sleeper hold might have made this guy more co-operative ,and cut down on the noise, but it causes a death now and then.

Batons ,nets, pepper,wrestleing moves all have some chance for causeing injury , I think the tazer is not any worse in this respect than the alternatives availible.