Author Topic: Bush' Signs The Military Commissions Act Of 2006  (Read 6342 times)

larry

Bush' Signs The Military Commissions Act Of 2006
« on: October 17, 2006, 09:10:28 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061017/pl_nm/security_bush_dc_5

President Bush has once again violated his "Oath Of Office" by refusing to uphold the U.S. Constitution. The signing of the "Military Commissions Act Of 2006, is in effect a repeal of, Article V, of the United States Constitution. Due Process of law and right of the many States Legislatures has been unlawfully abridge, under the auspice of the War Powers Act. The willful misuse of political office by President Bush, rival the dictatorship practices of Stalin, Mussolini and Hitler. The imperial presidency of George W. Bush has been established by blatant acts of treason. Yet, no action against treason has been called for by the Senate. No, action for a redress of grievances has been called for by the U.S. Congress and no actions have been brought to the U.S. Supreme Court to restrain the blatant misuse of office by President George W. Bush.

The time has come for the citizens to take to the streets in protest- Dictators are not deposed by the ballot and the laws enacted under the Bush Administration will remain a threat to all citizens, long after the Bush Administration is gone. A fascism police state must not be the future of the United States Of America. In the spirit of the founders. Save this nation.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Bush' Signs The Military Commissions Act Of 2006
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 09:37:27 PM »
The time has come for the citizens to take to the streets in protest

What will the revolution look like. Will it simply be the changing of the guard?

or will it be more?

What happens when 10 millon people take to the streets and they don't get their way?

How would you like to see it unfold?

larry

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 10:10:04 PM »
I would like to see due process restored. I would like to see the military get out of the states jurisdictions. I would like to see the separation of powers enforced. I would like to see our constitution take priority over presidential power, special interest and corporate influence. I want Americans to understand the law is for our protection and the manipulation of the law is not in the best interest of the general public. I would like to see George W. Bush impeached and brought to trial for conspiracy to overthrow the United States Government. I believe much of the legislation the president has signed into law can be used against him in a court of law. I don't want revolution. I want Justice.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 10:10:25 PM »
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.overview.html

Article One
Section Eight
Part of the enumerated powers of the Congress

To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;

To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Congress is tardy in its duty , this legislation is called for directly in the Constitution.

The President had to act immediately , but the Congress has had ten times the time it needed to make up the rules of this game .

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 10:47:17 PM »
Larry,

If you get 10 million people marching in the street you might not get justice, you might just get revolution.

What do you see as the natural outcome of a national temper tantrum.

Stretch your mind, tell me what do you see?

larry

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 11:02:47 PM »
The Civil Rights Act Of 1964 was not a bad outcome. It was not perfect, but it did put the good ole boys in Washington on notice for a few years. Protest works and the level of violence was totally the responsibility of a racist government. Bush has now put U.S. Citizens on his terrorist list. The right to free speech and public protest is clearly under attack by this administration. They reap what they sew.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 11:15:25 PM »
10 million people march on DC

The police fire tear gas into the crowd - Think Chicago 68

The national guard fires into the crowd. - Think Tienanmen Square

What happens next?

larry

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 11:30:30 PM »
Some get totted of to jail and some start planning the next protest rally. I don't see things getting as bad as Baghdad, but like I said, the level of oppression dictates the level of resistance. Keep in mind it is George Bush and his administration that are creating police state legislation. We The People- have a constitutional remedy for that.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »
If tear gas and shots fired into a crowd isn't sufficient, What would it take for you to fight back?

larry

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 11:58:15 PM »
One does not make such confessions on the internet. There is no such thing as a private conversation these days. Know your enemy, is rule number one in self warfare. BT, I work in law enforcement. What are you going to do, offer me a cigarette next and try to win my confidence? You cloud get a job a getmo with your talent.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 12:06:55 AM »
Just a head's up Larry.  You'll let me know when Bush & Co has come after you after all these rebellious acts you're advocating.  I mean, your rhetoric is so ........ under attack, right?  Are they outside your door as we speak?    8)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

larry

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 12:20:57 AM »
You have no idea who you are talking to. As a matter of fact, they are.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 12:29:55 AM »
Larry,

I am disappointed. This was strictly hypothethical.

So let's do this.

The crowd of ten million in DC is  made  up of whom ? College students and other idealists?

How many stick around after shots are fired?

Who rallies to the cause? Militia types and blue collar labor?

or is the movement usurped ? And if so by whom?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 12:33:30 AM »
You have no idea who you are talking to. As a matter of fact, they are.

Enlighten us, if you don't mind.  If you're headed for Leavenworth any minute, no harm telling us more, is there?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

larry

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 12:51:41 AM »
I'll just say this. There are some in Washington, D.C. that have never forgiven me for what I did to Former Governor Edward DiPrete of Rhode Island. I know first hand what its like to be a victim of covert activities. I don't scare easily, but I don't foolishly put myself at risk either. Lesson learned the hard way.  To this day they refer to me as "The Rock" in Rhode Island. Search the archives of the providence Journal Bulletin if you want to know more.