Author Topic: You play in his backyard, he plays in yours  (Read 4396 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: You play in his backyard, he plays in yours
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 12:40:19 AM »
<<If it's all about oil we'll just concentrate around the pemex fields. Shouldn't be that hard to secure.>>

No, of course not.  It'll be a walk in the park.  They'll welcome you with flowers as liberators.  Go for it, Big Guy.  Make your momma proud!

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 12:45:53 AM »
Mama's dead.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 01:05:39 AM »
I was speaking figuratively of course.   My references were to the U.S.A.  I obviously have no personal knowledge of your stature that would justify the "Big Fella" apostrophe and no expectation whatsoever that you personally would invade Mexico and seize the PeMex fields.  My reference to "your Momma" and making her proud was similarly figurative only. 

Sorry if this offended or hurt you.  No offence was intended.

crocat

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 09:42:36 AM »
<<[Invade another country like] Canada or Mexico?>>

You'll never have to invade Canada.  Just close the border for a week and we'd have to surrender the whole fucking country.  And in case you didn't notice, Mexico has been invading you.

Still, because of your suggestion, I just looked up the population of Mexico - - 103 million.  Yeah, I'd love to see you invade Mexico.  You can't even handle Iraq. 

You are right regarding the fact that we are being invaded.
44.3 million

The estimated Hispanic population of the United States as of July 1, 2006, making people of Hispanic origin the nation's largest ethnic or race minority. Hispanics constituted 15% of the nation's total population.http://www.infoplease.com/spot/hhmcensus1.htmlbut many of the increased population is due to birth instead of immigration...by that factor it certainly dissipates the implied numbers.[http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/08/AR2005060802381.html and since you are being so glib regarding our inability to win if we invade Mexico... hell, we can just run them over since most are on bicycles around here./color]

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »
Even better.  By the time you paid for the gas to run over 103 million Mexicans, you'd be bankrupt and we'd be rich.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2007, 02:09:02 PM »
They are probably looking even now for new markets for their products so that they won't have to be so dependent on the Great Satan.

Perhaps we should embargo Venezuelan oil  and help them out.

I already do. I do not purchase at Citgo. Do you?

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2007, 02:09:59 PM »
It IS a great idea.  It'd drive up the price of Canadian oil, which after all is the biggest source of imported oil in the U.S.A. anyway.  We'd LOVE for you guys to get stupid.

So what? I'd much rather beef up Canada than Venezuela anyway.

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2007, 02:16:50 PM »
<<[Invade another country like] Canada or Mexico?>>

You'll never have to invade Canada.  Just close the border for a week and we'd have to surrender the whole fucking country.  And in case you didn't notice, Mexico has been invading you.

Still, because of your suggestion, I just looked up the population of Mexico - - 103 million.  Yeah, I'd love to see you invade Mexico.  You can't even handle Iraq. 

"And in case you didn't notice, Mexico has been invading you."

So then, you really OWE us since we are keeping THEM off your doorstop. In payment, I would like a RCMP Senior NCO uniform every year on every July 1.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 02:52:52 PM by Mr_Perceptive »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2007, 02:32:10 PM »
<<So then, you really OWE us since we are keeping THEM [Mexicans] off your doorstop. >>

You're WHAT?
http://www.thestar.com/article/258368

<<In payment, I would like a RCMP Senior NCO unifirm every year on every July 1.>>

No RCMP uniform for YOU.  (see link above)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2007, 02:35:10 PM »
<<So what? I'd much rather beef up Canada than Venezuela anyway.>>

Great.  Why don't you and BT put your heads together and make it happen?  BOYCOTT EVIL VENEZUELA!  BOYCOTT EVIL VENEZUELA!

Oh, wait a minute.  I get it.  You already OWN our "Canadian" oil companies, doncha?

Mr_Perceptive

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 02:54:51 PM »
<<So then, you really OWE us since we are keeping THEM [Mexicans] off your doorstop. >>

You're WHAT?
http://www.thestar.com/article/258368

<<In payment, I would like a RCMP Senior NCO unifirm every year on every July 1.>>

No RCMP uniform for YOU.  (see link above)

Whining, huh? Canada has seen nothing like the "damage" done by this invasion. There are hospitals in places like Southern California that are out of business due to immigrant indigent care.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 06:34:12 PM by Mr_Perceptive »

crocat

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 05:08:42 PM »
Even better.  By the time you paid for the gas to run over 103 million Mexicans, you'd be bankrupt and we'd be rich.
HA HA.... we will just go to war and get more... also don't forget we are dumping corn because we have so much ethanol the distributors can't keep up... and you may be rich but you will be still freezing your ass off in that overtaxed pile of cold rock.

lol

crocat

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 05:13:07 PM »

Whining, huh? Canada has seen nothing like hte "damage" done by this nvasion. There are hospitals in places like Southern California that are out of business due to immigrant indigent care.
[/quote]

and don't you love it when they all stay home from work just so show us that they can stop the economy.  Personally I think that would be the perfect time for the INS to do house calls to check green cards.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 06:39:55 PM »
<<HA HA.... we will just go to war and get more... >>

Yeah with what troops?  Your whole army is tied up fighting a bunch of rebels in Iraq and getting its ass kicked bloody into the bargain. 

<<also don't forget we are dumping corn because we have so much ethanol the distributors can't keep up... >>

then you don't need any oil from us OR from Iraq and 4000 Americans just died for nothing.  My condolences.

<<and you may be rich but you will be still freezing your ass off in that overtaxed pile of cold rock.>>

You might be interested to know that the temperature here today in this pile of cold rock called Toronto (which happens to have about 70 live-theatre venues, over 60 of them English-language, the third largest live-theatre city in the English-speaking world) was 20 degrees Celsius or 68 Fahrenheit, and last week 30 Celsius (86 Fahrenheit.)  Thanks to the actions of your moronic "President" on global warming, or perhaps I should have said his inaction, Toronto is set to become the new Miami, and Miami is set to become the new Palancar Reef.

lol indeed

lol

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 06:48:57 PM »
<<Whining, huh? Canada has seen nothing like the "damage" done by this invasion. There are hospitals in places like Southern California that are out of business due to immigrant indigent care.>>

That's because your greedy, selfish, overcompensated doctors won't show up for work to treat the sick and the injured unless they can see hundreds of thousands of dollars in return in it for them at the end of each fiscal year and your greedy pharmaceutical companies insist on being remunerated at obscene rates for their "research and development" efforts, often dedicated only to by-passing some competitor's patent with an effective or not-so-effective copycat drug or rushing new stuff to market for quick profits before everyone learns of its toxic and lethal effects.  Why don't you fire all the greedy jerk-offs and replace them with Cuban doctors from good medical schools in Cuba who are more interested in healing than they are in acquiring third homes in Tuscany?  And get the government into the generic drug manufacturing business.