Author Topic: US Considered Poisons for Assassinations  (Read 5609 times)

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: US Considered Poisons for Assassinations
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 03:34:08 PM »
Careful Henny, you're getting awful uppity for a Muslim woman.

Do you really think I give a damn what some Muslim trollop thinks of me?

See if you can find another woman to back you up. After all you're not worth as much as a man in court.

Except you know I'm not Muslim. If I were Muslim, however, I would not be ashamed to say so. And if I ever choose to convert, I promise you'll be the first to know.

Richpo64

« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 06:57:57 PM »
>>Especially look at page 8 #39 and all of page 9.<<

Officially the biggest lie ever.

Look you moron, you claimed President Gerald Ford essentially ordered the death of 300, 000 people. Nothing in the link you produced backs up such an outrageous lie.

Seek help moron.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2007, 09:18:37 AM »
>>Especially look at page 8 #39 and all of page 9.<<

Officially the biggest lie ever.

Look you moron, you claimed President Gerald Ford essentially ordered the death of 300, 000 people. Nothing in the link you produced backs up such an outrageous lie.

Seek help moron.

That's not what I said. I said that Ford gave the OK to Suharto to invade Timor. Clearly Kissenger knew what the outcome would be, hence his asking Suharto to not allow US arms to be used. It was no surprise what Suharto did to ethnicities he disliked - just ask the Chinese in Indonesia.

We gave the OK for the Muslim nation of Indonesia to invade the Christian nation of Timor. Nice, huh? And it is right there in a State Department telegram.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Richpo64

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 01:02:03 PM »
>>Clearly Kissenger (sic) knew what the outcome would be ... <<

I see. So you've found Ford guilty (based on these documents which don't even mention it) of mass murder because he authorized an invasion, but the murder was carried out by someone else's army. Right.

So you hold Ford responsible. I wonder if you'll hold Mrs. Clinton responsible for the mass murder in Iraq that will certainly occur because of her actions?

No need to answer. Of course you won't. You're too dishonest to even consider it.

Also ... East Timor? this is the best you can come up with? Of all the millions of people America liberated from Communism, you hate America enough to use East Timor as your best example? You're pathetic.

_JS

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »
>>Clearly Kissenger (sic) knew what the outcome would be ... <<

I see. So you've found Ford guilty (based on these documents which don't even mention it) of mass murder because he authorized an invasion, but the murder was carried out by someone else's army. Right.

I don't recall saying that Ford was guilty of mass murder. Nope, I think Rich is lying again, as always.

Yet, Ford and his buddy knew what Suharto would do to the Timorese, and accepted the invasion anyway. It is right there in black and white. Obviously they knew it would be a nasty event, hence the request that American arms not be used (if it were legitimate, why would they care?).

Carried out by someone else's army? Proxy wars were the nature of the Cold War.  ::)

And no, I don't expect that you'd give a damn about 200,000 Christians being slaughtered by the Indonesian dictatorship of Suharto. I mean, you only claim to care about Christians anyway, right?

Typical Rich...
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster

Richpo64

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2007, 01:25:35 PM »
Look you idiot, here's what you said:

>>That is of course, the United States giving permission for the Muslim Indonesian brutal dictator (but avid anti-communist   ) Suharto, to murder somewhere in the neighborhood of 200,000 to 300,000 East Timorese Christians.<<

Who's lying? You disingenuous piece of filth. You're to stupid to remember the lies you told only yesterday? I guess when you tell so many it's tough to keep them all straight, but damn, you POSTED IT brainiac!

What a mental midget.

_JS

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2007, 01:31:05 PM »
And you said:

So you've found Ford guilty of mass murder...

Huh...I don't see that anywhere.

Liar.
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster

Richpo64

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 03:07:46 PM »
>>Huh...I don't see that anywhere.<<

Good lord. You really are a reprobate.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 10:53:25 PM »
Richpo64

Ever watch Dragnet?

Remember Friday saying " Just the facts ' ma'm'"?

If you have the facts  you have the argument , if you have no facts invective is always availible .

So why, when you have the facts on your side, would you act as if you didn't?

Save the table pounding for times when the facts are against you , and don't do it so often that everyone expects it of you every day , it robs it of all it 's effectiveness to make it the usual fare.

I seriously doubt that anyone in Washington was going to stop Suharto from being mean to his people , but you can look wrong by acting wrong reguardless.

Richpo64

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 01:04:48 PM »
>>I seriously doubt that anyone in Washington was going to stop Suharto from being mean to his people , but you can look wrong by acting wrong reguardless.<<

<chuckle>

Well, it's amazing how this sort of thing only goes one way. But then it's always been that way around here.

Call a Republican a sadistic fascist and nobody blinks an eye.

Go figure.