Author Topic: Palestinians Crucify the Holy Land  (Read 2656 times)

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Palestinians Crucify the Holy Land
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 03:55:33 PM »
>>I'm not sure where you really want to go with this, but it becomes more and more obvious that you know nothing about the Middle East.<<

True, I've never been there. Nor would I want to. However, it doesn't change the facts being presented. I notice you can't despute them. Instead you blame the Jews.

As for where I want to go with this, it's simple. I'd like for people to know the truth about the threat we face. The threat from outside, and the threat from inside this country. You can continue to act as if all your little Muslim friends and associates pose no threat to the world despite what we can all see with our own eyes. As I've said before, you deny the threat at your own peril. I would think that a person who has a vested interest in the future of this country and how your son will live in it, you'd be less sympathetic to the terrorists and less antisemitic. But you'd rather deny the obvious and leave a legacy of antisemitism and hatred of your own country.

That's your prerogative.

Don't expect me to stand idly by and let that legacy effect my children and their children's future. I will teach them to be Americans first and point my finger at people like you and what you and yours will bring if left unchecked.

Can't you see, Rich lies for the good of the children? He spreads outrageous and blatant lies so that American children will have a better future!

The fact that the Church acknowledges the Israeli mistreatment of Arab Christians is, I'm sure, of no concern to Rich.

I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 04:05:09 PM »
I guess the problem with Rich's posts, like the posts of all hate-filled bigots, is the total divorce from reality that they represent.  His entire experience of the Muslim world has been through the printed word, and it looks like the printed words that he accesses all come from one side of the conflict.

What you're getting isn't really Rich's 1st-hand view of anything - - it's more or less a regurgitation of the worst kind of hate-filled propaganda that he can find.  Why this POV and no other seems to resonate with Rich, I don't really know.  I have my theories, but I'd prefer not to personalize the debate, and they are only speculative anyway.  Most if not all of Rich's stuff originates with Zionists or Zionist-affiliated organizations; the loyalties of the writer are often obvious but in many cases the Zionists have the resources to compensate authors for favourable or useful articles under the table so that the axe that is being ground is never exposed to public view.   

The reason for AIPAC and the many other arms of the Zionist propaganda apparatus for financing this hateful garbage couldn't be clearer.  Because of some really bad choices made by Israeli politicians over the years, Israel's very life has come to depend on continuing U.S. support, regardless of the cost that that support comes with, in the form of universal hatred of the U.S.A. all over the Muslim and Arab world.  The only hope the Israelis have of continuing their policy of ethnic cleansing and land-grabbing is for the American people to continue to support them unconditionally, which in turn depends on demonizing the Arabs and Muslims while simultaneously whitewashing the Israeli image.  Basically what Rich is doing, and what the writers of his posted articles are doing.

Inevitably, this kind of "support" for Israel is going to be its undoing.  Relying on the support of Uncle Sam while slapping around the bigger boys in the hood is short-sighted and foolish.  One day Uncle Sam will realize what all this unconditional support is costing him, and will abandon the Israelis like they were Basra Shi'ites tearing down Saddam Hussein portraits.  The turnaround will be stunning.  It will cost the U.S. nothing, in fact they will realize very substantial gains.  The Jews will be left to deal with the consequences of their own arrogance and inhumanity and it won't be pretty.  I hope they will be able to find the time to "thank" their "friends" like Rich and his ilk.

Although I've never been to the Middle East, my basic knowledge of Muslims, like Henny's, comes from the real world, not the printed page.  We (my wife and I) have had very good Muslim friends, and I've had fairly extensive business dealings with them.  It's true, I don't know any who dress in non-Western styles, but then again I don't know any Jews who dress like Hassidic weirdos either.  The Muslims I know mostly drink liquor, go to nightclubs and have fun and talk like anyone else about women, cars, sports, etc.  They are normal healthy guys and their wifes are normal healthy women.  There are some who are abstemious, but so are our Mormon neighbours and neither group is in-your-face about it.  I'm sure there are crazed fanatics among the Muslims, just as there are among the Jews and Christians.  What Rich's material attempts to do is find the craziest, and then use them to smear the entire group, their causes and their religion.

I think ignorant bigotry such as Spencer's and other Zionist whores' very sad, but more importantly than that, it is something that absolutely must be confronted head-on, post for post, line for line.  I commend Henny for taking the time to respond to this ignorant  barrage of hate literature as ably as she has.  All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing.

Richpo64

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 04:14:24 PM »
<chuckle>

Yeah, those fuckin' Jews. Somebody should do something about them.

You fascist/antisemetic piece of shit.

_JS

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 04:16:29 PM »
<chuckle>

Yeah, those fuckin' Jews. Somebody should do something about them.

You fascist/antisemetic piece of shit.

Tee is a Jew.

Not all Jews are Zionists.

Not all Zionists are Jews.

You might need a glossary for this one.

Not all Arabs are Muslim.

Not all Muslims are Arabs.

At least be a focused bigot.
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster

Richpo64

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2007, 04:21:03 PM »
This is how i know you're really just scum. You defend Tee.

Get out of my country you filth.

_JS

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2007, 04:34:37 PM »
This is how i know you're really just scum. You defend Tee.

Get out of my country you filth.

Blah, blah, blah...
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster

Richpo64

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 04:37:21 PM »
That's it tough guy?

I really need to remind myself that you aren't worth the effort. I mean really. Someone who still believes in communism doesn't have the brains he was born with.

_JS

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 04:44:23 PM »
That's it tough guy?

I really need to remind myself that you aren't worth the effort. I mean really. Someone who still believes in communism doesn't have the brains he was born with.

You mean "get out of my country" is worth an intellectual response?

Nah. It is just typical Rich. You've spread your lies and bigotry and anyone who doesn't agree needs to get out of "your" country.

It is like responding to a Ku Klux Klan flyer. What's the point?
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster

Richpo64

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2007, 05:18:18 PM »
Like I said, anyone who still adheres to the Communist ideology really isn't worth discussing anything with. I mean, if you're on the team who killed 60 million people, well, there's only one thing for you. Consideration isn't it.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2007, 05:29:14 PM »

<<Yeah, those fuckin' Jews. Somebody should do something about them.>>

LOL.  Never realized how close Rich was to my way of thinking.  Now if you just change  . . . this, and make it . . . that, then we get . . .

Here.  Here it is:  <<Yeah, those fuckin' Zionist lobbies. Somebody should do something about them.>>

You got it, Rich.  You were closer to the truth than anyone ever thought possible.