Author Topic: The real "war on children"  (Read 9811 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The real "war on children"
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2007, 08:46:56 PM »
<<You convince me further that this is an imaginary group , if there were indeed thousands of offended and disenfranchised persons , you , of all persons , would know the name of one of them.>>

Maybe you should read what I post a little more carefully before it "convinces" you of the opposite of what I write.  I in fact pointed out that an article from Vanity Fair (which Lanya posted in this group) did refer by name to specific black voters disenfranchised in the 2000 election by the dirty tricks of the Jeb Bush administration, specifically in purging the rolls of falsely-identified "felons" all of whom just happened to be black.  The only "imaginary" factor in this entire discussion would appear to be your delusional fantasy that nobody has identified by name any of the disenfranchised.  But I would expect lies as barefaced as that to come from sirs.  I'm a little disappointed in you, plane.  I hope it's just something that you overlooked.  I will repeat it again:  The Vanity Fair article named names.  Got it?

Got link?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The real "war on children"
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »
Nope.  If you recall, I had the mag in print and had quoted from it here but never was able to turn up an on-line version.  Then Lanya found the article on-line and posted it to the group.  So it's in 3DHS archives somewhere.