Author Topic: Should be big time media news.........but then again  (Read 9436 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Should be big time media news.........but then again
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 05:17:59 PM »
As much as I should probably stay away from this, I just hate when people cannot communicate.  Sirs, I think Prince's point is most evident in the last sentence in the quote above by Jindal.

"Here, anyone can succeed" .....yea, and?  Did I ever imply not?  Is that some springboard of justification for open borders by Jindal, which is where that reference to ruination of this country came from, because people don't support yours and Prince's position on open borders??

And what's even more humerous is how now both of you simply point to Jindal's comments, and say "see"?

I tell you what, since neither of you 2 want to even make the effort, let me ask someone else, who's objectivity is rarely in question

Ami?, Bt?, Plane?......could either of you 3 explain to me how Jindal's comments are anyway connected to how Prince injects his supposed being criticized for thinking the same, and how Jindal's comments would bring about a ruination of this country?  It can't be because people oppose immigration, since that's been refuted adnauseum.  This inquiring mind would love to know
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2007, 05:21:06 PM »
Good Lord, forget I even bothered.

Prince isn't suggesting that Jindal is for open borders Sirs. He is taking Jindal's quote and applying it to the immigration issue. It really isn't that difficult. Even if you disagree (and I know you do) the connection is rather simple.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2007, 06:48:40 PM »
Prince isn't suggesting that Jindal is for open borders Sirs. He is taking Jindal's quote and applying it to the immigration issue. It really isn't that difficult. Even if you disagree (and I know you do) the connection is rather simple.

Not, when he claims that the same comments are criticized when he says them, because as you say, he's applying them to the immigration debate, Jindal was not.  Yet Prince then laments how when he says such things he's criticized for advocating the "ruination of this country".  There is no connection

When Prince claims "I keep saying that, but for some reason people keep telling me that will only lead to the ruination of the country. Something about it would let in too many immigrants...", that is specific to the immigration issue.  Jindal wasn't referring to anything remotely touching immigration, so how Prince can claim that he's saying the same thing that Jindal is, defies logic.  There is NO connection here.  If Prince is saying anything remotely along the same lines as Jindal, he's only being criticized for it, when he tries applying it to immigration
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 11:07:58 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

yellow_crane

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »
You realize that Ronnie's welfare queen was a lie? That person never existed in reality.

That exact person may not have existed, but that isn't even important.
Whats it matter if the welfare queen is named Mary, John, Alberto, or Liekeesha?
Thats not the point.
What is important is that "welfare queens" are a reality.

only in the mind of Atwater and political adverts. Who are all these people supposedly not working and being paid for it?

Are you actually denying there is enormous welfare fraud in our country? Pretending it's all a lie started by Lee Atwater?

Maybe you should contact the LA District Attorney's office(and 1000's of other agencies) who has the following on their website.
(Tell them "it's a lie" and doesn't exist in reality)

"Welfare fraud is a serious crime that threatens millions of public dollars. It is committed by individuals fraudulently receiving benefits and by public employees stealing from within the system. In both cases, these criminals who cheat the welfare system cheat more than a government agency. They cheat society of much needed resources and taxpayers of their hard-earned money.

http://da.co.la.ca.us/wf/default.htm

In 2000 alone New York City had 40,000 welfare cases that were on its rolls that should not have been there,
whether the product of conscious fraud or semi-unconscious inadvertence.

Welfare has lasted so long because everybody benefits.

Because of what the world knows but America denies, its racism makes it necessary.

When disenfranchised people face employment potential, the hill gets steep, and your average Black finds a steeper hill than almost every whitebread, present and past.  This is known to the bone by Blacks, and denied for their guilts sake by whitebread. 

How do whitebread react to this undeniable truth?  Why, it is a distortion, because Blacks are lazy and "green side up" stupid, and if they applied themselves, things would be "good as I got."

What you have with Welfare is the security that, across the tracks in niggertown, they ain't taking to the streets because they are at least fed and housed, minimumly, to "survive."  Otherwise, they would act like pigs and become 98% feral in nine hours, unlike whites, who, should the tables be turned, would be ewe calm and full of grace.

In the routine grind of their lives, they sometime think that the Blacks are lucky they aren't racist.

"Walk to the edge of the level you live, massah,

And look down on me

See me massah? 

See? 

See . . . .?"

A neighbor of mind told me that you could give a dozen niggers all homes, back to back, fancy, nice houses, and when your back was turned, they would all retreat to the alley naked, light candles and kill chickens.

America's Blacks are hip, alive and alert:  Americas Whites are the guy laughing along with the rest, unaware that they are laughing at him.

Meanwhile, in the South, Whites yadda yadda all day about niggers, and none of their own around them interupt them at all. 

Heritage teems with tolerance.

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2007, 01:36:38 AM »

Welfare has lasted so long because everybody benefits.

Because of what the world knows but America denies, its racism makes it necessary.

[...]

What you have with Welfare is the security that, across the tracks in niggertown, they ain't taking to the streets because they are at least fed and housed, minimumly, to "survive."  Otherwise, they would act like pigs and become 98% feral in nine hours, unlike whites, who, should the tables be turned, would be ewe calm and full of grace.

[...]

Meanwhile, in the South, Whites yadda yadda all day about niggers, and none of their own around them interupt them at all. 

Heritage teems with tolerance.

So you're saying Welfare, the program of money given by the government to people as financial assistance, is racist? And if so, what do you propose should be done about it?
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--