Author Topic: Iraqi Military Continues To Ramp Up / We're Gonna Win This Thing  (Read 5264 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Iraqi Military Continues To Ramp Up / We're Gonna Win This Thing
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2007, 06:30:52 PM »
<<Tell it to the New York Times.>>

I'm gonna tell the dummy that the ventriloquist is lying?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »
<<They are stopping the insurgency. Al Qaeda is out of Baghdad. The NYTimes buried it, but they did report it.>>

al Qaeda is not the insurgency and the insurgency is not al Qaeda.  Besides - - they'll be back.

LOL.....again, Tee just dripping with practically tangible hopeful anticipation.  "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »
<<LOL.....again, Tee just dripping with practically tangible hopeful anticipation.  "The enemy of my enemy is my friend">>

I guess the only problem with that little theory is that the U.S.A. is not really my enemy.  More like an annoying best friend doing some really stupid and terrible things that are going to get both of us in trouble.  As for example in Afghanistan, for starters.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2007, 06:59:05 PM »
<<LOL.....again, Tee just dripping with practically tangible hopeful anticipation.  "The enemy of my enemy is my friend">>

I guess the only problem with that little theory is that the U.S.A. is not really my enemy.

Oh no..........not at all.  Not racist AmericKKKa, not that Fascist Imperialist regime run by a moronic Hitler-wanna-be, trying to take root & run the Globe's oil supply thru the middle east.  Naaaaa, not your enemy     ::) 
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »
<<Oh no..........not at all.  Not racist AmericKKKa, not that Fascist Imperialist regime run by a moronic Hitler-wanna-be, trying to take root & run the Globe's oil supply thru the middle east.  Naaaaa, not your enemy >>

As I've pointed out many times before, there are two Americas.  I've said the U.S.A. is not my enemy.  My enemy (and the world's) is Amerikkka.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 07:43:08 PM »
<<Oh no..........not at all.  Not racist AmericKKKa, not that Fascist Imperialist regime run by a moronic Hitler-wanna-be, trying to take root & run the Globe's oil supply thru the middle east.  Naaaaa, not your enemy >>

As I've pointed out many times before, there are two Americas.  I've said the U.S.A. is not my enemy.  My enemy (and the world's) is Amerikkka.

LOL.....in the dictionary, under redundant, it says see redundant

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2007, 08:05:20 PM »
I always felt that even the minor complexities of real life were somewhat beyond you, sirs.  Your confirmation is noted and appreciated.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2007, 08:08:00 PM »
2 America's.......yea.....right.  1 apparently in this reality, the other existing in Tee's alternate version, it would seem

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2007, 09:10:15 PM »
re: "This was what they said about ARVIN, the Army of South Vietnam. General Cao Ky was ruthless. President Thieu was ruthless"

yes and then watergate happened and a shameful democratic congress cut off funding to our ally

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2007, 02:05:34 AM »
<<2 America's.......yea.....right.  1 apparently in this reality, the other existing in Tee's alternate version, it would seem>>

As I said, sirs, even the simpler complexities of real life do seem to be way beyond your comprehension.  Better give it a rest before you blow out any more neurons.  It's not like you have plenty to spare.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 03:05:57 AM »
<<2 America's.......yea.....right.  1 apparently in this reality, the other existing in Tee's alternate version, it would seem>>

As I said, sirs, even the simpler complexities of real life do seem to be way beyond your comprehension.  

And as I said, under the dictionary under redundant, it says see redundant

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 03:19:58 AM »
<<And as I said, under the dictionary under redundant, it says see redundant>>

Hey, it's OK sirs, I never claimed that following a dictionary definition was too complex for you.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 05:18:36 AM »
Ummm, yea......whatever you say Tee