Author Topic: Your lefty article for the day  (Read 877 times)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Your lefty article for the day
« on: November 13, 2007, 09:28:12 PM »
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Your lefty article for the day
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »
I got so upset by this article that I couldn't finish reading it.  Upset at Obama, who I'd already written off as a posturing phony, jettisoning his antiwar base to go for a mythical "centre" but more upset at the writer because long after it became apparent what a phony Obama was and what a waste of a vote he would be, the writer kept piling up more and more unnecessary proof of his unworthiness and apostrophizing him as if there were any realistic hope that he would mend his opportunistic ways and return to the fold.

I don't know who can pretend any longer that the Democrats represent any kind of foreign policy alternative to the Republicans, that a vote for either is a waste of time and hope, for anyone hoping for new directions in foreign policy and that a new party of peace, social justice and strict separation of powers along Constitutional lines is desperately needed.

yellow_crane

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
I got so upset by this article that I couldn't finish reading it.  Upset at Obama, who I'd already written off as a posturing phony, jettisoning his antiwar base to go for a mythical "centre" but more upset at the writer because long after it became apparent what a phony Obama was and what a waste of a vote he would be, the writer kept piling up more and more unnecessary proof of his unworthiness and apostrophizing him as if there were any realistic hope that he would mend his opportunistic ways and return to the fold.

I don't know who can pretend any longer that the Democrats represent any kind of foreign policy alternative to the Republicans, that a vote for either is a waste of time and hope, for anyone hoping for new directions in foreign policy and that a new party of peace, social justice and strict separation of powers along Constitutional lines is desperately needed.

That would make four parties:  the Republicans (shills), the Democrats (shells), your suggestion (shall's), and the only one in Washington with real power (Skulls).

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 10:34:02 PM »
<<That would make four parties:  the Republicans (shills), the Democrats (shells), your suggestion (shall's), and the only one in Washington with real power (Skulls).>>

LOL.  Unfortunately, the Skulls have it, regardless of how many other "parties" there are.