Author Topic: Henry Hyde, RIP  (Read 9582 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Henry Hyde, RIP
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 02:04:08 AM »

- - in the absence of allegations of a pattern of similar-fact abuse - -

This was absent?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 02:10:56 AM »
If I recall Paula Jones, she was brought (ALLEGEDLY) by state troopers to a motel and the President exposed himself to her, whereas Monica's story was that she pursued Bill and they got together by mutual consent in a darkened office for sex.  No real pattern consistent across the two cases.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 02:38:29 AM »
If I recall Paula Jones, she was brought (ALLEGEDLY) by state troopers to a motel and the President exposed himself to her, whereas Monica's story was that she pursued Bill and they got together by mutual consent in a darkened office for sex.  No real pattern consistent across the two cases.

There are so many I lose track of which one he groped where.

Which one claims she was fondled in the oval office against her will?

What was Jennifer Flowers complaint?

Why did one woman goto jail rather than testify about Bill's real estate deals?

Bills pattern is to use people callosly , "because he can".

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 02:41:52 AM »

Ok , if so, then why didn't he say so when asked?

If he had not purjured himself , he might have won his case just as well and he wouldn't have lost his license to practic law in Arkansass.

At least in Arkansass they have some standards.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 03:13:23 AM »
<<Which one claims she was fondled in the oval office against her will?>>

She was the last one to come out of the woodwork.  REALLY good-looking babe.  Tall, slim, blonde, great hair and real WASP patrician look.  Mighta bin Irish.  Wish I could remember her name.  And phone number (just kidding!)

<<What was Jennifer Flowers complaint?>>

Gennifer Flowers didn't have any complaints.  As she told Penthouse magazine, Bill "eats pussy like a champ."  Sounds kind of consensual to me.

<<Why did one woman goto jail rather than testify about Bill's real estate deals?>>

Because she's a woman of honour and won't rat out a friend or even a former friend?  There was never any suggestion of sex between them, and recalling this lady's picture, she really didn't seem to be Bill's type.

<<Bills pattern is to use people callosly , "because he can".>>

Bill's pattern is to have sex with women who find him attractive and irresistible, and there seem to be an awful lot of those.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 03:19:22 AM »

<<Ok , if so, then why didn't he say so [that Monica and he had consensual sex] when asked?>>

Because it was nobody's God-damned business?  Because he doesn't kiss and tell?

<<If he had not purjured himself , he might have won his case just as well and he wouldn't have lost his license to practic law in Arkansass.>>

In his shoes, I woulda told them to go fuck themselves before I answered that question.

<<At least in Arkansass they have some standards.>>

Yeah, I know, with big flourescent bulbs at the top.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 08:34:35 AM »
Which one claims she was fondled in the oval office against her will?

Kathleen Wiley

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 11:09:49 AM »
Yesssss.  Kathleen Wiley.  Thanks, BT.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 04:20:38 PM »
<<Which one claims she was fondled in the oval office against her will?>>

She was the last one to come out of the woodwork.  REALLY good-looking babe.  Tall, slim, blonde, great hair and real WASP patrician look.  Mighta bin Irish.  Wish I could remember her name.  And phone number (just kidding!)

<<What was Jennifer Flowers complaint?>>

Gennifer Flowers didn't have any complaints.  As she told Penthouse magazine, Bill "eats pussy like a champ."  Sounds kind of consensual to me.

<<Why did one woman goto jail rather than testify about Bill's real estate deals?>>

Because she's a woman of honour and won't rat out a friend or even a former friend?  There was never any suggestion of sex between them, and recalling this lady's picture, she really didn't seem to be Bill's type.

<<Bills pattern is to use people callosly , "because he can".>>

Bill's pattern is to have sex with women who find him attractive and irresistible, and there seem to be an awful lot of those.

Bill haveing this habit relates to the beleiveabiity of the charges , I thnk it likley that he would have beaten the rap without the purjury , but the purjury being done he owes the penalty for it. Martha Stewat was locked up for lieing to a federal investigator and nothing elese ,how should purjury have such lessor penalty?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 01:13:03 AM by Plane »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2007, 05:14:39 PM »
<<Bill haveing this habit relates to the beleiveabiity of the charges , I thnk it likley that he would have beaten the rap without the purjury , but the purjury being done he owes the penalty for it. Martha Stewat was lcked up for lieing  t a federal investigatorand nothing elese ,how should purjury have such lessor penalty?>>

It's all pretty selective in terms of prosecution.  George W. Bush lied to Federal investigators looking into his insider trades and was never even prosecuted.  The lead counsel to the S.E.C. which was investigating was an old Bush family lawyer.

Richpo64

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 05:20:55 PM »
>>George W. Bush lied to Federal investigators looking into his insider trades and was never even prosecuted.<<

I suppose this is because there are no democrats out there who would like to take down the Bush's" or is it that there was no evidence of a crime?

You really don't have to answer. The BDS response is well documented.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2007, 01:16:28 AM »
<<Bill haveing this habit relates to the beleiveabiity of the charges , I thnk it likley that he would have beaten the rap without the purjury , but the purjury being done he owes the penalty for it. Martha Stewat was lcked up for lieing  t a federal investigatorand nothing elese ,how should purjury have such lessor penalty?>>

It's all pretty selective in terms of prosecution.  George W. Bush lied to Federal investigators looking into his insider trades and was never even prosecuted.  The lead counsel to the S.E.C. which was investigating was an old Bush family lawyer.

I remember this , not much of a lie as I recall , a minor misreporting.
I really didn't favor locking Martha Stewart up either , her infraction seemed minor to me.
Clintons pujury has been skipped over as if it didn't matter , which makes the law seem capricious. 

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2007, 01:57:10 PM »
<<I remember this , not much of a lie as I recall , a minor misreporting.>>

He filed a report due immediately after the insider trade NINE MONTHS LATE.  Then when asked for an explanation, he gave two different explanations, mutually exclusive.  One of them had to be a lie.  They were two totally different explanations.

<<I really didn't favor locking Martha Stewart up either , her infraction seemed minor to me.>>

Martha Stewart locked Martha Stewart up.  She was offered a deal, admit to a lesser offence and no jail time would be asked for.  She turned down the deal, against counsel's advice.  The Feds weren't going to walk away from the case, and when they proved the case, the judge had no choice - - the jail time was mandatory.

<<Clintons pujury has been skipped over as if it didn't matter , which makes the law seem capricious. >>

Capricious indeed.  Bush's lie to the SEC (a Federal offence) was also "skipped over" as if it didn't matter.  The Commission counsel should have withdrawn and turned that investigation over to somebody else and he knew it, but he stayed on to be of service to the Bush family, his long-time clients.

Richpo64

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2007, 02:17:23 PM »
>>He filed a report due immediately after the insider trade NINE MONTHS LATE.  Then when asked for an explanation, he gave two different explanations, mutually exclusive.  One of them had to be a lie.  They were two totally different explanations.<<

I thought we were talking about Bush, not the Clintons.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2007, 03:05:12 PM »
This began as a thread on how great and wonderful Henry Hyde was, and it has been hijacked by Clinton haters

I suggest that Hyde was less than politically useful when he allowed the impreachment of Clinton to proceed when it was beyond clear that the Republicans did not have the votes to throw him out.

I further suggest that the Democrats in Congress at the moment have been wise not to begin impeachment of Juniorbush and is most despicable henchman, Cheney, because they realize that although justice indicateds that both these oafs are guilty as Hell, it is not worth the effort, or good for the welfare of the nation. Thgere is not time remaining to impeach Juniorbush and throw him out. Cheney could be another matter, as pretty much everyone hates him, and those that don't do not worship him, as is the case for Juniorbush.

So one cheer for the current Democrats, no cheers at all for Hyde.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."