Author Topic: Tracking the Torture Taxi  (Read 3434 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Tracking the Torture Taxi
« on: September 20, 2006, 02:50:48 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/onnesha-roychoudhuri/tracking-the-torture-tax_b_29864.html

Just a good account in the Huffington Post about how a vast network of secret prisons and torture chambers run by the "morally superior" (to what? a snake?) U.S. government was uncovered due to the vigilance and ingenuity of journalists and ordinary citizens of many countries working together. 

All I can say is, thank God that Bush and his cronies and the military and security types that do their dirty work are all so fucking DUMB!!! otherwise none of this information would ever have surfaced.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Tracking the Torture Taxi
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 03:17:08 PM »
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 05:01:24 PM »

All I can say is, thank God that Bush and his cronies and the military and security types that do their dirty work are all so fucking DUMB!!! otherwise none of this information would ever have surfaced.[

Rendering of prisoners back to countries with less stringent laws was begun under Clinton.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 11:04:28 PM »
<<Rendering of prisoners back to countries with less stringent laws was begun under Clinton. >>

According to the article I referenced, the Clinton program was a tiny fraction of the Republicans' operation.  The Republicans grew this thing to a massive operation that dragged in thousands of victims, whereas the Clinton program was very narrowly focused.  Not that I make any apologies for Clinton, who's just another war criminal as far as I'm concerned.  In any decent society, they'd both be on trial for their lives.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 12:04:51 AM »
According to the article I referenced, the Clinton program was a tiny fraction of the Republicans' operation

Fact remains Clinton invented it. Just keeping the record straight.