Author Topic: Blackwater protestors' secret trial  (Read 2169 times)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Blackwater protestors' secret trial
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:54:56 AM »
For the time being, the system is still working, for American citizens, if not for the Iraqi victims of Amerikkkan fascism and their survivors.  They'll get a rough kind of justice their own way - -  I am reasonably confident that somewhere, sometime, somehow, some Amerikkkan soldiers are going to pay for the Blackwater massacre.  Maybe some already have.

The judge's assault on the right to a public trial was absolutely brazen, but I'm sure a lot of shit like that goes down all over the South.  In this case the accused had the resources to appeal and Judge Barnes is now the subject of a complaint.  He's obviously unfit to sit on the bench but this being the South, I'm sure he'll manage to weather the storm.  At least the results of the first judicial farce were overturned.  A few more Republican appointees to the Supreme Court and you can kiss the right of a public trial goodbye.

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 10:58:06 AM »
I question whether the South has all that much to do with it.  There's a "how dare you afford yourself of liberties good people have died for!" rigidity about it calls no one area home. I've seen it in NM, Oklahoma, DC.  Saw it a LOT in the 60s and 70s with reactions to antiwar protesters.   
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 11:25:06 AM »
I wasn't referring to the outrage at the demonstrators, which I agree you would find all over the country.  I meant the judge's blatant disregard of fundamental legal principles - - the right to be tried publicly and openly, for example - - seemed to be typical of the South.  Maybe just due to the lack of decent educational opportunities for most of the locals, coupled with the natural arrogance of a self-styled "superior race."

yellow_crane

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 02:45:54 PM »

Nonsense.

What you have here are a bunch of people tilting at windmills.

Rude, misguided, unpatriotic louts out there making a public nusiance of themselves outside the property of a private army of hit men ready to be hired by any large major corporation. 

A corporation headed by a zealot who has much in common with the controlling instruction force at your Air Force Academy in Colorado, wherein they point to maps and say:  "You may think this is a cloud of smoke in this photograph, but it is actually a daemon of Satan."

Ronald Reagan, now an annoited decoy for the occasionally perplexed, and apparently now designated sole image for the walls of the new American Big Brother l984, would have loved these guys, these wacko religious right Blackwater sociopaths, accountable to no one except they whom sign their bloated checks.  He could have sent them straight down to fight those South American citizens who fought in protest of America's corporate encroachments, instead of selling illegal weapons to Iran in order to finance the slaughter of those protesters.

There is nothing more anathema to fascists than protesters.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE ANATHEMA TO FASCISTS THAN PROTESTERS.

Given enough reins, they can overcome even a purchased press.

Had this happened in the Sixties, there would have been a descention of thousands of protesters to this little arcane dixie stronghold, and lawyers by the hundreds willing to help in the legal end of the protests.  There were always legal ends to protests.  People who actually protested, and not observed them holding their latte's, know this.

This fine bunch of Blackwater folks differ from cops in that cops are still held accountable, for the most part.

Their freedom from accountability, though, is but a coupld clicks away from the planned coup now slowly, carefully, adroitly-stepped lockdown of your nation.

You may be quite surprised to see how much accountability anybody's local police force will be involved with, should there be an even slight increase of public protest at their administration's still extant fascist gameplans.  Ten years ago, I talked to someone taking a course at a small community college, which was about a week long, and dealt with private security guards.  It was being taught by a dumpy, bigoted retiree who admitted he had attended the convention in the woods of retired and active intelligence types in the woods of Tennessee, the one marked off by "No Niggers Allowed" signs.  I immediately signed up and took the course.  After the third day, I fully expected this teacher (recruiter) to hold his palm over a cigarette lighter.  He taught crowd control methods that were taught in military counterintelligence.  At one point, a young girl asked who are these people who were the enemy.  "Don't worry your little head, dearie.  They will be pointed out to you." 

I think a lot of people know this, or at least suspect it, and they simply choose to be controlled by their own silent, unacknowledged fear.  I saw it happen in the Sixties.  Everybody urging the populace to wake up saw it.  Luckily, enough were awakened and activated to stop it then.  By "it," I mean the fascist movement that now has reemerged, which was the same gameplan that was stopped in the Sixties.

Now, instead of poltically aware, committed Americans who we can only refer to now as "hippies" and "druggies", we have your current crowd of narcississtic consumers, all too ready to let somebody else save them from a fascist takeover while they compete with mindless brass to gain more bling.

Literature during the outfolding of fascism in any nation always deals with the "sleeping factor," the "where were you when the foundations were laid?"

But let us not digress.

Let's let us wait until it is our door that is knocked down.

Or, if you insist on discussing it at all, let us put it out of mind by use of the props of a mason dixon ping pong game.

It is not coming, it is upon us.

It is upon us, and the litmus of the lockdown is the continued purporseful ignoring of this kind of fascist transgression by hapless, trembling citizens who are apprehensive of the coming "darkside" so aptly coined by Cheney.

People get ready, there is a train a comin'. 

A train to Blackwater Carolina, should you be so foolish as to speak up.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »

Nonsense.

Rude, misguided, unpatriotic louts out there making a public nusiance of themselves outside the property of a private army of hit men ready to be hired by any large major corporation. 

A corporation headed by a zealot who has much in common with the controlling instruction force at your Air Force Academy in Colorado, wherein they point to maps and say:  "You may think this is a cloud of smoke in this photograph, but it is actually a daemon of Satan."

Ronald Reagan, now an annoited decoy for the occasionally perplexed, and apparently now designated sole image for the walls of the new American Big Brother l984, would have loved these guys, these wacko religious right Blackwater sociopaths, accountable to no one except they whom sign their bloated checks.  He could have sent them straight down to fight those South American citizens who fought in protest of America's corporate encroachments, instead of selling illegal weapons to Iran in order to finance the slaughter of those protesters.

Had this happened in the Sixties, there would have been a descention of thousands of protesters to this little arcane dixie stronghold, and lawyers by the hundreds willing to help in the legal end of the protests.  There were always legal ends to protests.  People who actually protested, and not observed them holding their latte's, know this.

This fine bunch of Blackwater folks differ from cops in that cops are still held accountable, for the most part.

Their freedom from accountability, though, is but a coupld clicks away from the planned coup now slowly, carefully, adroitly-stepped lockdown of your nation.

You may be quite surprised to see how much accountability anybody's local police force will be involved with, should there be an even slight increase of public protest at their administration's still extant fascist gameplans.  Ten years ago, I talked to someone taking a course at a small community college, which was about a week long, and dealt with private security guards.  It was being taught by a dumpy, bigoted retiree who admitted he had attended the convention in the woods of retired and active intelligence types in the woods of Tennessee, the one marked off by "No Niggers Allowed" signs.  I immediately signed up and took the course.  After the third day, I fully expected this teacher (recruiter) to hold his palm over a cigarette lighter.  He taught crowd control methods that were taught in military counterintelligence.  At one point, a young girl asked who are these people who were the enemy.  "Don't worry your little head, dearie.  They will be pointed out to you." 

I think a lot of people know this, or at least suspect it, and they simply choose to be controlled by their own silent, unacknowledged fear.  I saw it happen in the Sixties.  Everybody urging the populace to wake up saw it.  Luckily, enough were awakened and activated to stop it then.  By "it," I mean the fascist movement that now has reemerged, which was the same gameplan that was stopped in the Sixties.

Now, instead of poltically aware, committed Americans who we can only refer to now as "hippies" and "druggies", we have your current crowd of narcississtic consumers, all too ready to let somebody else save them from a fascist takeover while they compete with mindless brass to gain more bling.

Literature during the outfolding of fascism in any nation always deals with the "sleeping factor," the "where were you when the foundations were laid?"

But let us not digress.

Or, if you insist on discussing it at all, let us put it out of mind by use of the props of a mason dixon ping pong game.

It is upon us, and the litmus of the lockdown is the continued purporseful ignoring of this kind of fascist transgression by hapless, trembling citizens who are apprehensive of the coming "darkside" so aptly coined by Cheney.

This must be a liberal version of the "lets not wait for mushroom clouds" sentiment.

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »

Nonsense.

But let us not digress.

pure and unadulterated bovine excrement, I must say. So, Blackwater is hired to perform specific tasks and they apparently exceeded their authority. So, they should be held accountable for that. So?

If I hire in charge of hiring them, I would have been more direct. "I'll pay you $10M for Osama Bin Laden's head" and other fees for lesser known scumbags inside Iraq. Dead or alive, preferable dead so no judiical MISjustice can be performed.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 07:24:50 PM by The_Professor »
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 06:53:34 PM »
If I hire in charge of hiring them, I would have been more direct. "I'll pay you $10M for Osama Bin Laden's head" and other fees for lesser known scumbags inside Iraq. Dead or alive, preferable dead so no judiical MISjustice can be performed.

$10 million?

Why the paltry amount?

If I'd been in charge at the time, I would have said $10 BILLION to take out Osama and al Queada, and guaranteed no legal repercussions once they got back to the US. Would have been cheaper in the long run.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 07:04:36 PM »

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »
$25M, huh? Well, it obviously isn't enough. I concur with Ami. Let's offer whatever it would take. $100M?
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 07:53:59 PM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html
One theory on why OBL was not arrested when his whereabouts were known.  We'll never really know for sure.

Fantasies of head-hunting will always appeal to the chair-borne, I guess.  The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was truer than we knew.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 08:05:13 PM »
off tangent
how many here would help his capture for nothing,just to be a good american

I asked this because I know many muslim who would kill him rushdie for no money

I`d do it ,but would be hard press to not ask for the reward.
i can`t honestly say no money

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 09:03:12 PM »
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html
One theory on why OBL was not arrested when his whereabouts were known.  We'll never really know for sure.

Fantasies of head-hunting will always appeal to the chair-borne, I guess.  The Secret Life of Walter Mitty was truer than we knew.

I know several high-ranking military officers who were involved there and they say we didn't have enough forces in the area and he slipped through. I do not know if we will ever know the truth.
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 09:25:54 PM »
<<I do not know if we will ever know the truth.>>

My thoughts exactly.  Meantime, whatever the truth may be, it seems to me that the attacks were an unmitigated bonanza for Bush, Cheney, the neo-cons and the Zionists.  They got everything they wished for out of it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 09:38:50 PM »
off tangent
how many here would help his capture for nothing,just to be a good american

I asked this because I know many muslim who would kill him rushdie for no money

I`d do it ,but would be hard press to not ask for the reward.
i can`t honestly say no money

".........developed her remarkable talent for chatting up terrorists after September 11, when she started going into online forums and cajoling valuable information from other visitors. She has passed along numerous case files to federal authorities. Her information has led US forces abroad to locate Taliban cells in Afghanistan, discover a renegade stinger-missile merchant in Pakistan, and help another foreign government identify a ring of potential suicide bombers. She has also assisted in nabbing two domestic would-be terrorists and seen them both convicted of felonies........."

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/magazine/15-11/ff_rossmiller

Useing this method you might catch a few terrorists , probly not the renumerative ones tho.