Author Topic: Ron Paul will have at least 9 deligates at the convention  (Read 16972 times)

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Ron Paul will have at least 9 deligates at the convention
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2008, 09:15:23 PM »

So to call me a dumbass I can stand, but to call me a liar just makes me get all growly-like inside.

Tell me what I believe is wrong, and I'll be okay with that, but tell me I don't understand my own philosophy and a whole host of other things as if I'm some sort of child who just can't grasp the adult stuff, and I get riled up.

You STILL be WRONG!!!!

Yeah, whatever.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Ron Paul will have at least 9 deligates at the convention
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2008, 09:26:44 PM »

Sure, I gotta clean it up.

I didn't it had to be you. Make Knute sweep up. He'd be useful for something then.

Typical, these Universe Princes running around here, thinking they're some kind of ROYALTY or something. . .

Treats me like a DAWG!

Well, now that you mention it...
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--