Author Topic: Even the Stupid Jarheads are Coming Out From Under the Bushether  (Read 2940 times)

Rich

Re: Even the Stupid Jarheads are Coming Out From Under the Bushether
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 09:21:46 PM »
LMAO

Sure, sure. This is the internet after all.

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 09:22:56 PM »
Why would you even think the Marines would do this? They follow orders and die if needed for the ideals you do not seem to hold dear.

Do what? Come out from under the Bushether or ask why they are being sacrificed needlessly because of you RW cheapskates?

The military follow the commands from the CA. Why is that difficult for you to ascertain?
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

fatman

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 09:48:39 PM »
LMAO

Sure, sure. This is the internet after all.

You can either believe it or not, frankly I don't give a shit.  It's not like anyone on here has ever met me personally, so I can understand why you're skeptical.  However, I'm not so vain that I'd be afraid to post a picture of myself even if I was a fat slob.  I'm me, and I'm comfortable with that, and fuck whatever you think.

It's still a lot better than posting a pic of Jabba the Hutt and chortling to myself that I've made a funny.  I got over that before I got out of middle school, evidently you haven't.

Rich

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2008, 10:02:31 PM »
If you don't give a shit why would you post fake photographs fat man?

Clearly there's something a miss with you lately. Call a friend. Call somebody, but get out of here before you go completely over the edge. You must have a shrink, call him/her.

Knutey

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »
Why would you even think the Marines would do this? They follow orders and die if needed for the ideals you do not seem to hold dear.

Do what? Come out from under the Bushether or ask why they are being sacrificed needlessly because of you RW cheapskates?

The military follow the commands from the CA. Why is that difficult for you to ascertain?

Yes , they follow commands but I suspect that they would strongly prefer not to die for your rightwing cheapness.

fatman

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 10:48:37 PM »
If you don't give a shit why would you post fake photographs fat man?

The photograph isn't a fake.  If it isn't me, tell me who it is.  I won't bother to hold my breath.

Clearly there's something a miss with you lately.

No, there's nothing amiss with me lately.  I just don't think that we all need to be subjected to your rather humorless witticisms and inane banalities that you try to dress up and masquerade as opinions, almost always devoid of any form of factual basis.

Call a friend.

I'm surprised that you know what a friend is.  You must've learned something from watching Sesame Street.

Call somebody, but get out of here before you go completely over the edge.

I haven't told you to get out of here, who the hell are you to tell me to?  If BT or another moderator asked me to leave, for whatever reason, I'd leave for my allotted time, even if forever, and I wouldn't come back whining, crying, and sniveling about how this board is so PC.  Nor would I post an emotional  little "You won't have Rich to kick around anymore" speech.

You must have a shrink, call him/her.

What makes you think that I need the services of a psychiatrist?  Are you a certified mental health diagnostician?  Are you Dr. House of the mental ward?

Didn't think so.