Author Topic: Obama's women reveal his secret  (Read 5225 times)

Rich

Re: Obama's women reveal his secret
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 01:37:52 PM »
You're being silly. Forget it.

The leftists appreciate your support.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2008, 01:40:38 PM »
Yea, tell that to the leftists in here, and ask how much "support" you think I provide them with.  May prove to be on par with this thread of yours           ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Rich

« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2008, 02:50:01 PM »
Fine, parenting has nothing to do with how children turn out. The proof is that sirs doesn't beat his wife.

Get a fucking clue.

Rich

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2008, 03:00:47 PM »

You know ... if Osama shaved his beard off ....

« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:12:39 PM by Rich »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2008, 03:16:22 PM »
Fine, parenting has nothing to do with how children turn out.

Strange how I never said, or even implied that.  But, you go with whatever works for you, Rich

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

fatman

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2008, 03:39:30 PM »
Insert Quote

You know ... if Osama shaved his beard off ....

And you wonder why you were attacked.  Here's a fucking clue Rich, why don't you grab one.

Rich

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2008, 03:42:23 PM »
You didn't?

According to you parenting has nothing to do with how children form opinions or live their lives. You use the fact that you don't beat your wife as proof. You seem to think that I'm saying only bad traits are passed on to children. When did I ever say that? I'm saying parents have a great effect on how their children behave and believe in the future. You keep saying that's not true because you don't beat your wife. You go on to say that because his parents are dead, this line of inquiry is moot. Why? Because they're dead? They weren't dead when he was a child. Does certain death render everything prior to it moot?

You're not making any sense.

Rich

« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »
Fat man ... get the stick out of your ass (unless you like that sort of thing), and try and get a sense of humor.

(Boy, will I be glad when fat man stops menstruating)

fatman

« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2008, 03:54:18 PM »
Fat man ... get the stick out of your ass (unless you like that sort of thing),

Nope, I'm a top Rich.  Probably too much info for the rest of the forum, but since you seem to be infatuated with my homosexuality, I figured I'd clue you in.

and try and get a sense of humor.

I have a sense of humor.  I like a lot of comedy, even a lot of political comedy that lampoons left and right alike.  On the other hand, your post wasn't funny.  Not even remotely.  It's the kind of mean-spirited shit that you see the Hillary camp pull.  Maybe you're a secret Hillary supporter.  It makes no difference because it's not funny.  It's about as funny as a traffic accident involving a school bus.

(Boy, will I be glad when fat man stops menstruating)

I explained to you yesterday that I don't have a vagina and thus do not mentruate.  Evidently this fact is too much for you to understand.  There are plenty of websites online that you can investigate, and they will all tell you the same thing:  men don't menstruate.  They may also explain why.  I suggested yesterday that you take a community college course in biology so that you may understand this.  Perhaps your economic means won't enable you to this course of action, in that case I would suggest speaking with the financial aid office at that community college.  If your current education level won't allow you to take a community college course, there are many GED programs available also. 

Hopefully I've been of some assistance.

The_Professor

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 04:18:17 PM »
I kindly suggest ya'll just quit this mockery of debating. Rich, you are not debating, you are just attacking. For example, you mentioned children and the influence parents have. Can you produce some studeis that address this?

I might suggest, FM, that replies to non-debate might fit in the category of "superfluous"?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 09:21:03 PM by The_Professor »
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for western civilization as it commits suicide."
                                 -- Jerry Pournelle, Ph.D

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2008, 04:23:25 PM »
According to you parenting has nothing to do with how children form opinions or live their lives. You use the fact that you don't beat your wife as proof.

Pay attention please, because this is the 3rd time I've posted this:  According to sirs, Parents CAN provide SOME influence on the adult child's actions.  Now, how does that translate to "has nothing to do with their children"?

You seem to think that I'm saying only bad traits are passed on to children.

YOU're the one that latched onto whatever bad traits Obama'a parents had, and apprently immediately concluded how bad Obama and his "secrets", had to be as a result of his 'parenting"

When did I ever say that?

The thread title kinda gave it away

You're not making any sense.

While you're making your position painfully clear

Rich

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 09:19:25 PM »
>>YOU're the one that latched onto whatever bad traits Obama'a parents had, and apprently immediately concluded how bad Obama and his "secrets", had to be as a result of his 'parenting"<<

Whatever.

We still cool?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2008, 12:02:13 AM »
Yea, we're cool

Rich

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2008, 12:11:00 AM »
Good. Debate partners are getting scarce.