Author Topic: Israel threatens Holocaust  (Read 12507 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Israel threatens Holocaust
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 12:24:45 PM »
Jam?s in Spanish means "never". The word is generally attributed to '?rabe', but in Spain that means what people speak in Morocco, which Moroccans call Arabic, but isn't.

HAMAS (in Arabic, an acronym for "Harakat Al-Muqawama Al-Islamia" -- Islamic Resistance Movement -- and a word meaning zeal) is a radical Islamic fundamentalist organization which became active in the early stages of the intifada, operating primarily in the Gaza District but also in Judea and Samaria. Formed in late 1987 as an outgrowth of the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. Various HAMAS elements have used both political and violent means, including terrorism, to pursue the goal of establishing an Islamic Palestinian state in place of Israel. Loosely structured, with some elements working clandestinely and others working openly through mosques and social service institutions to recruit members, raise money, organize activities, and distribute propaganda. In a January 2006 election, Hamas won a majority of seats in the Palestinian legislature.

Hamas ( I think the stress is on the first syllable, not the last as in the Spanish word jam?s) is, as it says above, an acronym as well as a word for 'zeal'.

If we assume that Hamas is a noun, then 'Hamas ser? vencido' would mean Hamas will be conquered.
But that would sound pretty ambiguous to any Spanish-speaker.

I think the Israelis originally and surrepticiously cultivated Hamas as an alternative to the PLO a long time ago. Talk about 'blowback'.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
"So according to you, the union destroyed the confederacy, the Allies destroyed the Germans (twice)
and the Vietnamese destroyed the United States"

Uh correct.....the above destroyed the enemy by making the price too high to continue
The only asterisk would be the US/Viet Nam conflict.
Because the US had the power to destroy the enemy, but lacked the will
And of course we saw what happned
My contention is Israel and the US have the power to destroy the enemy
I only hope they have the will
I have little doubt our enemies would destroy Israel and the US if they could
They clearly say that is their goal
So our enemies can use their power, but we can't?
Yeah right
I say destroy them
They'll understand that

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »
What do you mean, destroy them?  Kill them?  Kill how many of them?  Keeping in mind there are about 1,100,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.  Kill 10% or 110,000?  Kill 220,000?

You say there is a difference between "defeating" them and "destroying" them, maybe you could elaborate with some concrete examples that all of us can understand without ambiguity.

Exactly what are you advocating?  In plain language, please. 

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 01:06:02 PM »

If we are going to discuss Gaza, it might be useful to know something about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

The figures for population in Gaza are over 2,000,000.

I suppose we will never know the exact figure, because a census would benefit no one, and would b expensive.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 04:17:53 PM »
What do you mean, destroy them?  Kill them?  Kill how many of them?  Keeping in mind there are about 1,100,000 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.  Kill 10% or 110,000?  Kill 220,000?

You say there is a difference between "defeating" them and "destroying" them, maybe you could elaborate with some concrete examples that all of us can understand without ambiguity.

Exactly what are you advocating?  In plain language, please. 

In the year following the Civil War Mississippi state's largest budgeted item was artificial limbs .

It took no less , not a dot less would have been enough, should I be proud or ashamed of the Confederacys obstancy /determination?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 05:57:23 PM »
<<In the year following the Civil War Mississippi state's largest budgeted item was artificial limbs .>>

Too bad it wasn't coffins.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 06:06:38 PM »
n the year following the Civil War Mississippi state's largest budgeted item was artificial limbs .

It took no less , not a dot less would have been enough, should I be proud or ashamed of the Confederacys obstancy /determination?
===============================================================================
i fail to see why you should be either proud or ashamed. All those people died before you were born.

It's obstanacy if you lose, determination if you win. Mississippi clearly did not win.

I don;t understand what you mean by the "no less not a dot less would have been enough." bit.

It was foolish for the South to have fired on Ft Sumter and started the Civil War. The South should have known that it could never win, but it might have managed to coexist peacefully with the North.

It was foolish for the South to have seceded.  it was unwise to have elected Lincoln. The Civil War was the worst disaster in US history.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
Good post, MT. Yes, the prophets, both Major af Minor, did exactly this per God's direction. God used thme to point out the wrongness of the Jews time and time again. Actually, they were Chosen to do what you indicated and Chosen by God to be His special people, to follow His teachings and to populate the Earth per His direction.

I do not have any fear, MT. How could I, MT, when I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that God will protect Israel?

Interesting.

Not all of the prophets, major or minor, were Jews.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

_JS

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
You quibble about words. Language is universal. No one owns a word. Holocaust is no more sacred than trail of tears.

The jist of the statement is innocent civilians will die if Palestinians continue to lob rockets over the border. Because Israel certainly will respond. And rockets don't discriminate.

Bt, in honesty, you know that "shoah" is not just a word. Not to the Jewish people, and certainly not when spoken by an Israeli Minister.

What is disturbing to me, is that with the exception of Plane, the people on the right-wing here lockstep supported the Israeli Minister's statement. Some even support the idea of extermination of the Palestinians (see Rich's and CU4's words).

They mask this in many ways: as Christian will (it isn't - it obviously defies Christ's teaching); as good for the Jewish people (committing mass murder of innocents is never good for anyone, ask the Germans); as state security (the same bullshit that the South African Nationalists used to defend their apartheid policies and massacre innocents).

We're talking about a government that has used .50 cal sniper rifles to target Palestinian children. It is not defensible, it is not justifiable, no matter how many excuses are made.

God doesn't defend blowing up a child's head like a watermelon, whether CU4, Professor, or Rich relish in the idea or not. That does nothing to further peace, nor bring about a lasting solution. Israel can attempt the Shoah of the Palestinians, but they will go down in history as the modern day Nazis and their supporters as the fascist sympathizers for which they are. 
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 01:18:42 PM »
"Some even support the idea of extermination of the Palestinians (see Rich's and CU4's words)".

JS would you quit lying to try to demonize people that disagree with your warped sense of reality?

The Southern people were not exterminated by the Union, they were destroyed.

The American Indians were not exterminated by the US government they were destroyed.

The Canadian Indians were not exterminated by the Canadian government they were destroyed.

Nations all over the earth sit on land once occupied by someone else. In most cases
the former "owner" was not exterminated they were defeated/destroyed in warfare.

Israel has the firepower to destroy this enemy and it should do so.
Lincoln would have lost had he "held back".
The enemy uses it's power why should Israel not use it's power?

Plus it would be up to the Palestinians.
They would be warned for the 10,000 time.
"Do this" and "if this continues", we will destroy you.
It's up to you.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:43:09 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 01:41:10 PM »
Actually, they were Chosen to do what you indicated and Chosen by God to be His special people, to follow His teachings and to populate the Earth per His direction.
==========================================
There is an interesting thought. God told the Jews to be fruitful and multiply. Hmmm.

If he didn't tell all the Gentiles, they seem to have gotten the message as well. We supposedly started off after the alleged Great Flood in a situation where everyone was Jewish. But at the present time, only about 15 million people on the planet, out of 7 billion, that is seven thousand million are Jewish. Allow me to ask the three letter question: WTF?

I realize that God originally told Adam and Eve to be fruitful and multiply. A lot of good that did, He got pissed and drowned the whole lot of them, except for Noah and his crew.

I suppose that Noah was Jewish. I am pretty sure he was not a Presbyterian or a three-seed-in-the soul Primitive Baptist, 'cause they weren't invented yet.

I guess Noah and his company were not that good at being Jewish.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »
Plus it would be up to the Palestinians.
They would be warned for the 10,000 time.
"Do this" and "if this continues", we will destroy you.
It's up to you.
============================================================

It's kind of an empty discussion, CU4.  The fact of the matter is that the Israelis do have the military means to exterminate the Palestinians.  Probably could kill most of them, maybe as many as 90%.    They aren't doing it because they can't get away with it.

If you don't understand how this works, look back at the Israeli invasion and bombardment of Lebanon.  If you recall, they "accidentally" hit a school and killed dozens of Lebanese school-children.  Or according to their story, they hit a house full of "terrorists," which then brought down the building where the kids were.

At that point, in the midst of their campaign, the Israelis had to call a 24-hour moratorium on bombing.  Why?  Do you think anyone really gives a shit about a few dozen Palestinian kids?  They've killed literally thousands of kids and it means absolutely nothing.  The fact of the matter is that there is a boiling point, a level beyond which one shouldn't try the outrage tolerance levels of the people, any people.  What the Jews and their Amerikkkan fascist backers were afraid of was the boiling over of the rage of the Arab people.  They have undoubtedly put up with a lot of shit but a massacre of the innocents at a certain level can bring down governments.  HAS brought down governments.

IMHO, there is not a single Zionazi/Amerikkkan puppet government n the Middle East that could survive a shitstorm of popular rage such as would be provoked by a massacre on the scale being advocated by Israel's "friends."  Friends don't counsel friends to commit murder, but leave that aside for the moment.  The simple facts are that Israel has the means in hand, doesn't give a shit about innocent Arab life and has nevertheless refrained from the Nazi-type solutions being advocated here.  IMHO, that has nothing to do with the goodness of their hearts or their moral scruples.  They're smart enough to consider the adverse consequences.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »
Bt, in honesty, you know that "shoah" is not just a word. Not to the Jewish people, and certainly not when spoken by an Israeli Minister.

Well, i am thoroughly shocked that an Israeli minister would misuse such a sacred word.

I am beginning to become convinced that if people were more careful with their words, then we wouldn't have near the carnage we are seeing currently.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 04:35:55 PM »

==========================================================================

A Jew who has learned absolutely nothing from the Holocaust.

This wouldn't be you?

The Palestinians ought to offer another alternative , Israel isn't going to risk another holocaust for itself even if a holocaust for another to prevent it is very sad.

_JS

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 05:25:33 PM »

Well, i am thoroughly shocked that an Israeli minister would misuse such a sacred word.

I am beginning to become convinced that if people were more careful with their words, then we wouldn't have near the carnage we are seeing currently.

The point is not that his words will lead to violence Bt. The point is that the goal is already there in the Israeli Government to have a Holocaust. This was argued before and some in here did not believe me and others. Right here is the proof.

It is an apartheid state and it is going to do whatever it takes to enforce its policies.

You say it has a right to defend itself. I wonder, did the nationalists in South Africa have that same right against the blacks? Did you stand up and say "the whites have to defend themselves!" After the Soweto massacre?

And if words are truly meaningless, then you'll be the first to go to Dachau and tell everyone there that the "Holocaust" is just a word and meaningless. Right?
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster