Author Topic: Israel threatens Holocaust  (Read 12508 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Israel threatens Holocaust
« Reply #90 on: March 04, 2008, 09:31:38 PM »
yeah yeah all a bunch of talk
they own the land
they own the Palestinians
if Iran or anybody else wants to invade
well go ahead and try
If Iran invades Israel, Iran will be destroyed
They know it, you know it, I know it.

That's probably correct in the short term.  But Iran isn't planning on invading Israel anytime soon.   The longer this goes on, the more powerful Iran becomes.  The more powerful Hezbollah becomes.  They more powerful Syria and the Syrian-Iran axis becomes.  The more powerful the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt becomes. 

Time is not favouring the Israelis.  The U.S. position in Iraq and Afghanistan is crumbling - - they've been trying to beat down two piss-ant little countries for longer than it took them to fight WWII.  What is wrong with this picture? 

Do you really think after the disaster in Iraq that the U.S. public will be anxious to jump again into another Middle East quagmire, no matter how many times they are promised that they'll be "greeted as liberators?"  Not even the Amerikkkan sheeple are THAT fucking stupid.

<<Tehran will be warned and if they choose to cross a line Iran will get nuked if necessary>>

That will never happen, CU4.  Never.  Not on this planet, not in this universe.  It's a fantasy which appeals to the pathologically violent, and to the hundreds of millions of frustrated, undervalued, powerless and angry individuals churned out by the capitalist system.  It's even silly to talk about what could happen to Amerikkka if it nuked Iran, because there is just no chance in hell of it ever happening.

<<And Michael who will do anything if Tehran is nuked?>>

Good question.  IMHO, the action will come from the ground up.  This would be a spontaneous groundswell of anti-American rage - - overthrowing puppet governments, spontaneously boycotting Amerikkkan products.  Demanding the closing of all U.S. bases.  It would jump-start the formation of defensive alliances and bridge over many obstacles that would previously have stood in their way.  In Europe and to a lesser extent Asia, the Amerikkkan government would become radioactive.  Any inclination to help the U.S. - - for example, to participate in a joint effort to bail out the dollar if the dollar began losing ground rapidly in forex trading - - would be prohibited by the popular wrath that any government would incur by displaying friendliness or helpfulness to the U.S.A.  I don't see political action by governments against the U.S. but I do see hands being tied by popular outrage.  The U.S. would never do anything that crazy.  They obviously see the consequences better than you do.

<<Tell me Michael, is Russia going to invade Israel if Tehran is nuked?
<<Laughable>>

Russia would draw the inevitable conclusions: (1) the U.S. is a dangerous threat to world peace; (2) Russia could be next.  Russia would probably re-arm as desperately as it was attempting to arm itself in 1939 and 1940 and would probably move to secure its borders and the neighbouring countries.  A huge arms race would inevitably begin once Russia reached a certain point in re-armament.

<<Whats China gonna do? Invade Israel?
<<Laughable>>

China would do what it's gonna do anyway.  It is going to find a friend or a couple of friends in the Middle East.  With or without India as a partner.  Buy them or support a faction that will take them over.  It needs bases first.  It will establish its bases.  It needs oil.  It or its new proxy friends will get the oil by war or preferably by money and protection and weapons trades.  All very gradually, one step at a time.  A good place to start would be post-nuclear Iran.  Those folks won't be too favourably inclined towards Amerikkka.

<<The winner of this game is toughest, meanest son of a bitch>>

And that would be who?  The country which got pushed back from the Yalu River to the 49th Parallel by the People's Liberation Army?  The country which got its ass whipped by an army of pyjama-clad VC guerrillas, which didn't even need an air force to drive them out?  Or the country of 300 million people which even now after more time spent than its total involvement in WWII, STILL can't conquer Iraq, a country of only 23 million?

The American Army is NOT the toughest meanest son of a bitch.  They just like to talk like one.  Basically they're cowards who don't have the balls to face their enemies man-to-man but shoot from the protection of armoured vehicles or tanks, bomb defenceless positions with jet fighters and torture their prisoners.  And the consequence of this of course is that it is costing them millions to kill just one guerrilla, whereas the guerrillas can kill Amerikkkan fascist invaders for just pennies.  The guerrillas are easily replaced, whereas Amerikkka has been stretched to the limits of its offensive capabilities just by one small nation of 23 million.  You really think your punk army can keep this up much longer?

That's your dilemma, CU - - your leaders will never drop The Bomb because they couldn't survive the consequences.  And your "meanest toughest" army are in reality a bunch of chickenshits who won't give up the safety of their high-tech killing machines to face the enemy mano-a-mano, thereby guaranteeing that the cost of continuing the war will bleed you dry.

<<And Isreal will incinerate anyone that wants go the distance.
<<Dont think so?>>

No, I don't.

<<Ok try it Iran.
<<Lets go tonight!>>

ROTFLMFAO.  As Humphrey Bogart said in The Maltese Falcon, "The cheaper the hood, the tougher the talk."  I will say one thing for Amerikkkan fascists and war mongers - - they sure talk a tough fight.   Your trash talk is the equivalent of Bush prancing around for the cameras on the flight deck of a carrier in his flight suit.   

If they're as tough and mean as you like to think they are, why are they waiting for Iran to strike the first blow?  Iran's already HAD all the warnings.  Why don't they just nuke 'em right now, if they don't give a shit for world opinion?
Let's see it happen, Big Fella.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 11:15:52 PM by Michael Tee »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: March 04, 2008, 10:24:43 PM »
That's probably correct in the short term.  But Iran isn't planning on invading Israel anytime soon.   The longer this goes on, the more powerful Iran becomes.  The more powerful Hezbollah becomes.  They more powerful Syria and the Syrian-Iran axis becomes.  The more powerful the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt becomes. 

No the longer it goes on the further back men that live in the 1400's fall farther behind.
The world is rapidly changing and they are being left behind.
The people they control would rather be working at DELL that in the Iranian KODS forces.
Everybody knows the Iranian youth don't like the Mullahs and enjoy Western lifestyles.
Time is not on the Mullahs side.

Time is not favouring the Israelis.  The U.S. position in Iraq and Afghanistan is crumbling -
Oh yeah it is crumbling. LOL.
The democrats in Congress hardly even mention it anymore.
Remember the "put us in charge and we''ll get out of Iraq" -LOL - yeah sure Ms Pelosi
They control Congress and under them the surge of even more troops happened.

Do you really think after the disaster in Iraq that the U.S. public will be anxious to jump again into another Middle East quagmire, no matter how many times they are promised that they'll be "greeted as liberators?"  Not even the Amerikkkan sheeple are THAT fucking stupid.

We dont want to invade anyone.
We will destroy enemies from the air.
Bomb and destroy militaries and infrastructure.
There won't be any "liberators" to greet because it will be done from the air.

That will never happen, CU4.  Never.  Not on this planet, not in this universe. 

Yes it will happen if the IslamoNazis attempt to overthrow Israel, Jordan, or Saudi Arabia and it is needed.

It's a fantasy which appeals to the pathologically violent, and to the hundreds of millions of frustrated,
undervalued, powerless and angry individuals churned out by the capitalist system.

No it is what people will do if IslamoNazis really want to push their luck.
If you really think it is a fantasy then why do we spend billions making and maintaining nukes.
Yeah it's just a fantasy all those subs with nukes.
Yeah it's just a fantasy all the bombers with nukes.
Yeah NORAD operated 24/7 is a fantasy.

It's even silly to talk about what could happen to Amerikkka if it nuked Iran,

Oh that is so scary what a nuked Iran could do to the United States.
Oh I soooooo scared.

because there is just no chance in hell of it ever happening.

Yeah keep on fooling yourself.

Good question.  IMHO, the action will come from the ground up.  This would be a spontaneous groundswell of anti-American rage - - overthrowing puppet governments, spontaneously boycotting

Oh another "The Arab street is gonna rise up"?
LOL
Yeah we've heard that before.

Russia would probably re-arm

Oh boy now thats scary too.
Boy that could really keep Israel from nuking Iran.
LOL

China would do what it's gonna do anyway.  It is going to find a friend or a couple of friends in the Middle East.

Oh boy another really really scary thought.
Now that will really have Israel shaking in it's boots.

And that would be who?

That would be Israel.
They will nuke Iran if needed.
The morons in Tehran know it too.

Basically they're cowards who don't have the balls to face their enemies man-to-man but shoot from the protection of armoured vehicles or tanks, bomb defenceless positions with jet fighters and torture their prisoners.

Thats the point of war Michael.
Dont get killed and kill the enemy.
A guy with superior weapons should kill the enemy, not lay down superior weapons becasue the moron enemy must use a club.
Thats the point.

That's your dilemma, CU - - your leaders will never drop The Bomb because they couldn't survive the consequences. 

Oh Israel will drop the bomb if needed and the US will too.

No, I don't.
I do.
Israel will never be defeated.
Their enemies will understand that very clearly.
Hopefully soo.

Why don't they just nuke 'em right now, if they don't give a shit for world opinion?

I would have already.
I assure you I dont give a rats ass about "world opinion".
They would be given very specific warning criteria.
The pain level would increase until their behavior stopped.
It would be up to them when to say "uncle".

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: March 04, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »
oh and by the way
Michael if you are 100% confident the Mullahs would never ever ever be nuked
You should tell them
LOL
Because they are working like hell to get a nuke
Ummm I wonder why they would want one if they would as you say never ever ever be nuked?
Yeah sure, obviously they know what I say is true
and they are working their ass off to try and have a response
They know whats gonna happen

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2008, 12:31:42 AM »
<<No the longer it goes on the further back men that live in the 1400's fall farther behind.>>

Maybe that would be true if the world really were rapidly changing, but it's not changing all that fast and the mullahs aren't standing still either.  They too can move with the times and their system is more flexible than you give it credit for.  It accommodates various factions of religious leaders, some more liberal than others, some who despise Ahmadinejad, others who don't.

<<The world is rapidly changing and they are being left behind.>>

Do you know anyone who's been to Iran lately?  I do.  The dress codes have lightened up and the bearded guys who whip women in the streets for indecent dress aren't anywhere near as prevalent as before.  People hold house parties in Teheran with alcohol and women in skirts and they aren't afraid of the morality police, at least not in the more affluent areas.  It ain't Rodeo Drive, but it has changed.

<<The people they control would rather be working at DELL that in the Iranian KODS forces.>>

There's some truth to that.  But there are a lot of people in Iran - - 73 million, and they're not all slackers.  The lower ranks of the military always could count on uneducated boys from the countryside, and they're still available in large numbers.

<<Everybody knows the Iranian youth don't like the Mullahs and enjoy Western lifestyles.>>

That doesn't mean that they would welcome an Amerikkkan invasion any more than the Iraqis did. They know what the Shah and his secret police ("SAVAK") did to the people, and they're definitely not anxious to have the Amerikkkans pick their next leader for them.

<<Time is not on the Mullahs side.>>

The Mullahs can be replaced, that's for sure.  Iran had a very active Communist Party, the "Tudeh" Party, which went underground after the Amerikkkans overthrew the Mossadegh government and brought the Shah back.  A lot of people wonder where the Tudeh went and some people say you don't have to look any further than the Revolutionary Guards.  The Mullahs weren't the first revolutionary government of Iraq, you know.  First came the Bakhtiar government, then the Mullahs.  I guess my point is that you don't have to be a religious fanatic to be an anti-American Iranian.

<<Oh yeah it [the U.S. position in Iraq and Afghanistan] is crumbling. LOL.
<<The democrats in Congress hardly even mention it anymore.
<<Remember the "put us in charge and we''ll get out of Iraq" -LOL - yeah sure Ms Pelosi
<<They control Congress and under them the surge of even more troops happened.>>

I think they're getting nowhere and everyone knows it.  The Democrats are laying off the topic because they don't want to make any enemies in the "Stay the Course" crowd and the Republicans for similar but opposite reasons.  Each side needs every vote it can get.  When the election is over, you better hope it's a Republican because the Democrats are gonna pull that plug.  It's not their war, they didn't start it, and they've got no ego at stake in it.  As I've been predicting for a few years now, your currency can't stand the strain - - it's already floating downward, the stock market is going the same way, and major inflation is staring you right in the face.  A huge continuing drain on your  Treasury is a luxury you can no longer afford.  This was actually the same reason that forced the U.S. to cut and run from Nam.

Here's something to think about - - you were lied to about every aspect of this war.  What makes you think now they are telling you the truth about what it is costing?  About a year ago, a Nobel-Prize-winning economist, Professor Joseph Stiglitz, said that the war had by then cost 1.5 trillion
 dollars.

<<We will destroy enemies from the air.
<<Bomb and destroy militaries and infrastructure.
<<There won't be any "liberators" to greet because it will be done from the air.>>

Doesn't work though, does it?  Your chickenshit armies will have to go there on foot, just like Afghanistan, just like Iraq, just like Viet Nam.  But there aren't enough men now.  There isn't enough money either.  And Iran isn't some piss-ant little country like Iraq - - there are 73 million Iranians, only about 7 million less than the number of Vietnamese.  Remember what happened when you tried to fuck with the Vietnamese, tough guy?

<<Yes it [nuking Iran] will happen if the IslamoNazis attempt to overthrow Israel, Jordan, or Saudi Arabia and it is needed.>>

No, it won't.  Your country doesn't have the balls.  The threats to Jordan and Saudi Arabia will come from the inside anyway.  There will be no one to nuke.  Israel will fall apart due to lack of funding when Amerikkka realizes  - - or rather, when the Amerikkkan sheeple finally realize - - what their government's support of Israel is really costing them.

<<No it is what people will do if IslamoNazis really want to push their luck.
<<If you really think it is a fantasy then why do we spend billions making and maintaining nukes.
<<Yeah it's just a fantasy all those subs with nukes.
<<Yeah it's just a fantasy all the bombers with nukes.
<<Yeah NORAD operated 24/7 is a fantasy.>>

Those are all Cold War relics.  They were built after the U.S. lost its nuclear monopoly to the U.S.S.R.  It made a lot of sense to maintain a credible nuclear deterrent when it was obvious that the other side had the same kind of nukes, nuclear-armed subs etc.  There was an arms race in which neither side could allow itself to fall behind.  Why are these maintained?  Because one day China will be as big a threat as they thought (or pretended) that Russia was.  Nobody is maintaining that kind of nuclear capability to deal with Iran or any other Middle Eastern country, whose nuclear capability, at best, would be primitive.

<<Oh that is so scary what a nuked Iran could do to the United States.
<<Oh I soooooo scared.>>

You really sound like a fucking moron.  The consequences would go far beyond what a nuked Iran would do to you.  It's the rest of the world you'd have to deal with.

<<Oh another "The Arab street is gonna rise up"?
<<LOL
<<Yeah we've heard that before.>>

Let me spell it out for you.  The Islamic Revolution, which cost Amerikkka its control of Iran, broke out because Jimmy Carter was dumb enough to allow the deposed Shah to enter the U.S. for "humanitarian reasons" for cancer treatment.  The Second Intifada broke out because Ariel Sharon was dumb enough to make an unappreciated visit to the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem.  What do you think would happen if any President was dumb enough to follow your moronic advice and nuke Iran?

<<Oh boy now thats [Russian re-armament] scary too.
<<Boy that could really keep Israel from nuking Iran.
<<LOL>>

Oh, my mistake, I guess your dollar's NOT circling the drain after all, and you're not on the brink of runaway inflation.  And the price of oil is falling back. Musta got my facts twisted.  So this is really a good time for you to involve yourselves in another arms race.  You can really afford another arms race, is that it?

<<Oh boy another really really scary thought. [that China will begin to line up allies in the Mid East]
<<Now that will really have Israel shaking in it's boots. >>

One way to get allies is to back them with weaponry, advisers and maybe even "volunteers" if they are considering the need for a little more military muscle.  Depending on whom the Chinese wish to befriend,  I think any sensible Israeli WOULD be shaking in his boots.  But I didn't really mention this as a deterrent, simply because I think it's in China's interest to do this, and it would be in China's interest no matter what happens between Israel and its neighbours.  The more aggressive Israel is with its neighbours in the region, the easier it will be for the Chinese to make friends.

<<Thats the point of war Michael.
<<Dont get killed and kill the enemy.
<<A guy with superior weapons should kill the enemy, not lay down superior weapons becasue the <<moron enemy must use a club.
<<Thats the point.>>

Well, let me ask you this, CU - - WHAT is the point of a war where it costs you an average fifty million or more dollars to kill one enemy soldier because the chickenshit cowards you send into battle are demanding tens of millions of dollars worth of high-tech weaponry to save their miserable worthless asses, while the enemy is fighting practically bare-assed naked and doesn't give a shit if he lives or dies?  Who do YOU think is going to be the first one to break off the hostilities and go home?

<<Israel will never be defeated.>>

Oh but they've been defeated before.  Lots of times.  In the worst possible ways.

<<Their enemies will understand that very clearly.>>

They haven't quit fighting in 60 years, so I guess they don't understand it as clearly as you do.  But then again, they only live there and see the situation first-hand so what the fuck would they know?

<<Hopefully soon>>.

Keep dreamin, CU