Author Topic: I Am Now a Registered Democrat  (Read 1101 times)

Rich

I Am Now a Registered Democrat
« on: March 04, 2008, 03:36:55 PM »
I found the voting process today rather interesting. One reason was, for the first time ever, my wife and I went to the polls together, which was very nice. Secondly in order to vote for Mrs. Clinton, I had to change parties, so I did.

Like everyone else in America (I assume) I had to tell the poll worker my name and show identification. I found showing identification difficult, I had to actually take my driver license out of my wallet and hand it to her. That's five seconds I'll never get back. Then she found me on the ledger and asked me if I was going to vote in the Republican primary, I told her no, I wanted to vote in the democrat primary. In order to do so, I was instructed to fill out a short form with my name and address and sign my name under a short statement that said I believed in what the democrat party stands for. This gave me pause. Do I believe in killing innocent human beings in the womb? Do I believe homosexuals can force churches to marry them? Do I believe 9/11 was an inside job? Do I believe increases are cuts? Do i really want to eat the rich? Do I believe America is evil? Does it really take a village? Is a blow job sex?

Of course not. But I signed anyway and voted for Mrs. Clinton.

I'll change back to Republican after I move to Florida in 3 months.

:D

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I Am Now a Registered Democrat
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 04:42:37 PM »
Naturally, you will continue to call everyone else a hypocrite.

Turd.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Rich

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 05:52:05 PM »
BO chimes in wiht his usual monkey like flair.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 05:59:53 PM »
The main thing I dislike about the Democrats is you. It used to be sucking up to lobbyists, but now it is you.

Hillary loves ya, babe!
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Rich

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »
There he is again.

You'd think they'd keep him in a cage knowing his propensity for throwing his own feces around. Well, if BT doesn't mind cleaning up after him ...

fatman

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 11:48:46 PM »
You'd think they'd keep him in a cage knowing his propensity for throwing his own feces around.

Why would anyone keep him in a cage?  You've been throwing your shit around since you got here.