Author Topic: Excusing Palestinian Terrorists  (Read 7423 times)

Rich

Re: Excusing Palestinian Terrorists
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 01:46:35 PM »
>>What if we move someone else into your diggings and move you out? People like you got too much already.<<

Starting with a false premise must be in the liberal handbook. Is there really any point in proving this to be nothing but terrorist propaganda ... again?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 02:41:58 PM »
Because you do not approve of the answer does not mean the question was not answered.

But a 2nd answer to what has already been answered that again you will not approve is:

Yeah go right ahead and try it.  move in to my house.
There will be war.

Just like there was war here in the US & Canada when land was "stolen"
and countless other nations were also built on "stolen lands". Israel is
no different.

And as alsways somebody will come out on top.

A far as the map.
Yes if you drew a new map it would be correct.
If you were in my house.
But completely surrounded by enemies.
It would be an accurate portrayal that you were a blip on the radar in the big picture.
The Arabs/Muslims if they didn't have Israel as a whipping boy would have to create
another "boogie man" to distract themselves from their abysmal record of achievement.
Was the car invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Where are the Honda's, Toyota's of Muslim/Arab invention?
Was the MRI machine invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Have Muslims/Arabs landed on the moon?
Was the airplane invented by Muslims/Arabs?
Was the computer invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Was the Jarvik Heart invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Was the MAYO Clinic a Muslim/Arab invention?
Did Arabs/Muslims invent the NY Stock / Nasdaq Stock Exchanges?
Did the Arabs/Muslims invent the telephone?
How about food production? Are Arabs/Muslims world leaders in food production?
Yeah they can try to buy their way in, but what about actual invention/achievement?
Abysmal!
Yeah and it's all somebody else's fault.
Oh boo whoo.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:56:37 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 03:35:50 PM »

<<Yea [my home would look equally tiny on a map of the U.S.A].......and?  I'm not surrounded by native Africans.  Point being Isreal isn't a tiny country surrounded by like minded neighbors.  They're a tiny country surrounded by vastly different cultures, many of whom are openly hostile to their presence.  >>

That's crazy reasoning that totally misses the point.  The ARABS are the focal point of the objections to the Jewish state, specifically the Palestinian Arabs displaced by the Jewish invasion.  They are the ones forced out of their homes and off their lands by invaders from another country.  They are the ones, however, who are surrounded by a sea of "Arab" land as the map shows.  In the analogy that I presented to you, that you still did not answer, does the existence of all that "Amerikkkan" land, inhabited by other Amerikkkans, surrounding your home make it OK for me to sweep in over the border, kick you and your family out of your home and off your land and settle down on your property with my family?

<<When I first start lobbing grenades, rockets, and blowing up your car with your family in it, then by all means, go for it.  It's that perspective concept again>>

Come on, get real.  The Palestinians didn't start "lobbing grenades, rockets etc." until after the Jews dispossessed them and ran them off their own property.  In my analogy, you and your family don't do a God-damn thing to me till I push you out of your home and off your land.  THEN you start lobbing grenades.  Is it OK for me to do that to you just because you are surrounded by millions of acres owned by your fellow Amerikkkans or not?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »
Someone apparently has a problem with their timeline.  Not surprising
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Rich

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 04:52:34 PM »
>>Someone apparently has a problem with their timeline.  Not surprising<<

Not surprising at all. Of course they have a problem with a lot more than that. The very idea that Jews forced anyone off their land to create Israel is simply false. If you start with that premise, there's no sense continuing to discuss the problem. Which is of course why they (both sides) have the problem they have.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »
The very idea that Jews forced anyone off their land to create Israel is simply false.

Rich can you elaborate on this a bit?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 05:44:06 PM »
Was the car invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Where are the Honda's, Toyota's of Muslim/Arab invention?
Was the MRI machine invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Have Muslims/Arabs landed on the moon?
Was the airplane invented by Muslims/Arabs?
Was the computer invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Was the Jarvik Heart invented by Arabs/Muslims?
Was the MAYO Clinic a Muslim/Arab invention?
Did Arabs/Muslims invent the NY Stock / Nasdaq Stock Exchanges?
Did the Arabs/Muslims invent the telephone?
How about food production? Are Arabs/Muslims world leaders in food production?
Yeah they can try to buy their way in, but what about actual invention/achievement?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If they had in fact done all these things, you would STILL want them to surrender their ancestral lands to the Israelis.

So all this stuff is totally irrelevant to the case.
The Jews did not invent the telephone, the stock exchanges or the Mayo Clinic, either. There are certainly Arab doctors that work there.

Your basic argument is that you consider the Arabs to be losers, and you, like a bully, get to decide what can be taken from them and why. Tony Soprano is brighter than that.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Rich

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2008, 05:47:01 PM »
Jews purchased most of the land that is now Israel. That is land that wasn't already their's. Jews have always been in the area known as Palestine, for more than 5000 years. The idea that Jews came storming in and forcefully took land that didn't belong to them is patently ridiculous. Anyone who believes that doesn't know history or is a useful idiot for terrorists.

A simple history lesson puts this to rest. Try this site: http://www.zionism-israel.com/zionism_history.htm

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2008, 06:02:21 PM »
There have always been a FEW Jews in Israel, principally around Safed, because they did not rebel against the Romans in the Bar Kochba rebellion and were not expelled. But only a very, very few. No more than several thousand at most.

In 1947, the Grand Mufti told the Arabs in the disputed lands to leave, so that the various Arab armies of Syria, Egypt, and Jordan could have a free fire zone and shoot everything that moved. Of course, the Arab armies were incompetent buffoons and the Grand Mufti was a dolt, but the people fled, and when the Zionists took the land, which was a lot more than the area approved under the UN Mandate, they kept it and refused to allow the Arabs to return.

Other Arabs did not leave, and were killed or driven off by the Zionists. This has been well documented by impartial sources.

According to the UN Charter, a country cannot seize lands in war and keep them. Not even if they are Jews. There are requirements for occupied land and the people living on them, and the Israelis have not followed these. They admit this.

Like I am about to believe a bunch of propaganda on a website named http://www.zionism-israel.com/zionism_history.htm... You can believe that, but unlike you, I am not a gullible dolt.

Zionism is just another name for Jewish colonialism.

I do not believe that God gave any land to anyone ever in perpetuity. You do. You believe that God wrote the Bible. I don't.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2008, 06:08:53 PM »
With the point being made by Xo, Israel was being attacked.  They then took lands in better DEFENSE of their existance, not requiring the UN to authroize such.  The war being brought to them by the surrounding Arab nations, makes that injection, irrelevent 

So, until there's a committment to cease the efforts of Hamas, and other radical islamic militants raining rockets from neighboring Palestinian areas, into Israel, there will be no peace.  And until that happens there will be no united referendum that Israel change it's foreign policies, especially as it relates to Palestinians.

Thank you Xo, for your contribution
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 06:19:24 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Rich

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »
>>Other Arabs did not leave, and were killed or driven off by the Zionists. This has been well documented by impartial sources.<<

Why would Jews kill or drive off Arabs? Arabs live and work in Israel to this day. The only time Arabs where ever killed or driven off was during the war of independence when they chose to ally themselves with the surrounding Arabs countries against Israel. Arab countries told them to leave, and when they did, Jordon, Syria, Egypt, wouldn't let them in, thus creating the refugee problem which they use to this day as a way to portray Israel in a bad light. If they were such wonderful Muslim's, why don't they allow their brothers and sisters to come live in their country? Because they are using them against Israel.

I'd love to see some of these "impartial sources."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2008, 06:39:55 PM »
Exclusive: Israeli cabinet okays Hamas, Jihad Islami targets for attack
March 5, 2008, 8:57 PM (GMT+02:00)

DEBKAfile?s military sources disclose that Israel?s security cabinet approved Wednesday, March 5, a series of terrorist targets for early attacks as part of a sustained military offensive against escalated Palestinian attacks from Gaza on Israeli civilians.

Prime minister Ehud Olmert and defense minister Ehud Barak earlier obtained a quiet nod from US secretary of state Condoleezza Rice before she wound up her visit.

These targets are revealed here by DEBKAfile:

1. Chiefs and senior officers of Hamas? and Jihad Islami?s armed wings.

2. Their senior political officials in the Gaza strip, excluding prime minister Ismail Haniyeh, but including hard-line Mahmoud a-Zahar.

3. Hamas and Jihad institutions, including police stations.

These decisions were taken at the security cabinet?s first exhaustive review of Israel?s Gaza options.

Sources reveal the ministers considered demolishing urban districts in Gaza which serve as launching pads for missiles after evacuating their inhabitants. No final decision was reached on this.

Our military sources report that these strikes are expected to let loose a stepped up Hamas Grad rocket barrage against Ashkelon or even points further north, such as Ashdod, both important Mediterranean port cities. Sderot, Netivot and Ofakim may also come under heavy missile attack and Hamas will make a supreme effort to bring off suicide attacks inside Israel.

Notwithstanding this expectation, the defense minister is determined to deny Hamas the ability to create a balance of deterrent with Israel. Therefore, the Israeli operation will persist even under heavy Hamas assaults.

In any case, the Palestinians launched a fresh onslaught on the heels of Rice?s departure after her talks with Palestinian and Israel leaders.

Five Katyusha rockets fired from Gaza at Ashkelon exploded on empty ground south of the city; four Qassam missiles were aimed at as Sderot and the Eshkol farming region, raising the total from Wednesday morning to eight.

Our military sources believe that the five rockets were deliberately aimed to explode harmlessly as a warning from Hamas of the violence in store if Israeli goes ahead with more military offensives. Military experts informed the cabinet that this was further proof that Hamas is now capable of precise targeting against specific locations.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »
I do not believe that God gave any land to anyone ever in perpetuity.

But on the other hand you believe Palestinians get land for perpetuity?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 06:49:53 PM »
<<I'd love to see some of these "impartial sources.">>

Then maybe you'd like to read Yigal Alon's autobiography.  Alon was the Israeli general who oversaw the forcible removal of about 70,000 Arabs forced at gunpoint out of their houses and into trucks on four hours' notice, then driven to the banks of the Jordan River and dumped there.  "Arab countries told them to leave" my ass.  Alon's army told them to leave, at gunpoint.

Rich

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 06:55:39 PM »
Once again we are to believe Mike's word that these people (who we don't know anything about) were innocent civilians. When were they removed Mike? And why? Who were they? Who gave the order?

Oh hell, Like Mike actually would tell the truth about any of this. I'll check it out myself.